Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginning of my long dedicated journey of PE....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginning of my long dedicated journey of PE....

Hey everyone,

Im starting this progress log of my PE journey to help me stick to it and get feedback along the way. I will be starting JPs 90 day workout routine tomorrow 31 January 2011.

Im 24, and from the UK and Im finally going to stop accepting I have a small penis and do something about it. I like many others have got sucked into the penis pills back when I was 18/19 with no results. I first heard about PE when I was 19 and actually paid for membership for a website but never started PE as I thought it just wouldnt work and it was another scam. Back in 2009 I came across this website and started to read all the free info and results people have had, so thought maybee it does work, and again just never got around to starting it due to the fact I thought I couldnt stick to it long enough. If only I started PE in 2009 or even when I was 19, who knows what size I could be now. Anyway Im going to dedicate myself to PE now and hopefully get some good gains. I know its going to be a long journey (years) but hopefully it will be all worth it in the end.

Here are my staring measurments:
    NBPFSL - 4.5"
    BPFSL - 5" FG - 3"
    NBPEL - 5"
    BPEL - 5.5" EG - 4.1/4

My main long term goal is to be 7 inches NBPEL, but I would just be happy to be over 6 inches. Any girth I gain would be an extra bonus aswell.

Ive attached some starting pics for you all to see. Wish me luck, I wil update my progress in 2 weeks.
    Attached Files
    NBPEL - 5 EG - 4.1/4
    BPEL - 5.5
    NBPFSL - 4.5 BPFSL - 5
    GOAL - NBPEL - 7

Best of luck Phil. I'll follow this.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

cheers mate.
      NBPEL - 5 EG - 4.1/4
      BPEL - 5.5
      NBPFSL - 4.5 BPFSL - 5
      GOAL - NBPEL - 7

Comment

First day of Jps workout yesterday went well, the supplements JP recommends should arrive in post today. Might change my first progress meaurment to 4 weeks in and not 2.

phil
        NBPEL - 5 EG - 4.1/4
        BPEL - 5.5
        NBPFSL - 4.5 BPFSL - 5
        GOAL - NBPEL - 7

Comment

good luck man!

Comment

not posted my progress for a for over a year, something came up around my the time of my last post and stopped for a while.

Ive been doing JPs routine consistently now for 6 months, my nbpel has gone from 5" to 5.6" so a gain of .6 of an inch, also some small gains on erection girth.

Will post new pictures and new measurment stats at somepoint this week.

Going to keep to the routine as its working for me so i guess why change something thats working.
            NBPEL - 5 EG - 4.1/4
            BPEL - 5.5
            NBPFSL - 4.5 BPFSL - 5
            GOAL - NBPEL - 7

Comment

Working...
            X