BPEL: 5.5
    EG:4.75
    FL: 3.25

Next checkpoint:
    BPEL: 6
    EG:5
    FL: 3.5

Greetings all.

I am 18,Taoist, and have been studying the art of training the body for improvement for a couple years now. I have had no trouble satisfying my girlfriends before due to patient practice with my hands and tongue, but I have realized that pleasing her exclusively is only HALF the battle. I am beginning to see that, while I am not uncomfortable with my size, more would just be more fun! The look one gets when he can make his woman orgasm is the greatest I know of, however the look one gets when he commands a powerful member could definitely add to that fun.

Long story short, I am busy but very willing to dedicate time to this, so I will be posting my progress and activity here!

Beginning program: Abbreviated form of JP's Beginner's Routine. I believe in less is more as well as progressive loading in everything I train, so I am applying that belief to this as well.

Looking forward to progress!

Greetings all, checking in.

I've been doing sparse work with my stretching and Jelqing. As of now the program runs as follows:

10 minute rice sock warmup
    heli shakes
    25 quick kegel stretches held into 10-20 seconds of stretch without kegeling. in every direction (including out)
    helicopter shakes
    big circles
    heli shakes
    20-30 jelqs low and slow palms in
    20-30 jelqs a bit more erect palms out
    optional vjelqs
    heli shakes
    optional quick stretch and warm down, depending on condition (shrinky vs engorged. When engorged I stop, if shrinky I stretch and heli shake and heat again for bloodflow)

I also edge directly after about 75% of my sessions, for periods of at LEAST 20 mins, at MOST 1 hour. Only fail and ejac a few times out of those but, I also choose to leave this out for a few of my workouts because of the amount of strain I'm sure it puts.

To continue forward progress, I plan on sticking to this routine and just adding reps and sets until I decide to add/drop/replace some aspect of it.

As of my last measurement I hit my first goal!!! Here is an update of my log:

3/22
    EG: 5
    FL: ? Barely any reading worth keeping. too much variation atm

warm up n stretch
    jelq low n slow - 25 then 15
    edge

3/31
    FL: 4.25

4/21
    BPEL: 6 1/8

4/22
    No longer measuring FL, realized big flaccid would be fun but, it is not nearly consistent enough to track and barely matters in the end anyways. It will come inevitably with erect progress.

Hoping to build momentum!

Comment

Working...
    X