ObiWand's Progress Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ObiWand's Progress Log

Hmm, was gonna post some info about me, but I think I'll just keep it short and sweet for now.
    My interest in PE is due largely to aesthetics... At 6" erect length, I don't "feel" bad about my size. But frankly... it looks small on me. I'm 6' 4" tall, and big... And I'm a "grower not a shower" so flaccid size has always been unimpressive. Being overweight most of my life, made it even worse (turtling + big fat pad = "where's my penis???" lmao)

So yeah, lookin to make myself look a little more proportionate. Getting into bodybuilding again for the first time since HS too. Actually I'm into all sorts of self improvement stuff atm... Lost 50lbs a year ago, and have kept it off. Felt great, so I'm gonna keep this ball rolling. Investing in yourself always yeilds great returns.

So here goes... First up my starting stats...

BPEL 6"
    EG 4.5"

BPFSL 6.5"

Starting out with JP's 90 day routine. Not sure that 5 days on and 2 days rest will be "right" for me... but I'm gonna try. If it looks like I'm overtraining I'm gonna switch up the recovery days/times. But so far with only two sessions, it feels good.

As for a goal... guess I'm shooting for that magic first inch, and an increase in girth so... 7 x 5 it is.

Dang, I should have put an exact date I started. It just shows "3 weeks ago" instead of the actual date.

I will post some gains measurements at the 1 month mark. But so far looks like I've gained 1/8" erect and stretched flaccid. However, I noticed this "gain" very quickly (like within a week). Which leads me to believe that it might not be a gain at all, and more likely EQ issue or just plain bad measurement.

Also noticing some "baseball bat" effects on the upper shaft. Which is the area that my jelqing seems to hit the best. While this is a good sign (probably gaining girth) it's leaving a thinner spot from mid shaft to the base. My base naturally has much larger girth than the rest of my penis, I should get a baseline measure on that two.

Some other quick notes. I'm circumsized, and I have a severe shortage of skin on my shaft! I have a massive turkey neck on the bottom, and some of my pubic skin rides up the top of the shaft (complete with hair). When flaccid, there is only about 1" of real cock skin between the circumsision scar tissue and where the scrotum/pubic skins picks up. This isn't from PE... I've been this way as long as I can remember...
    So I have started adding some erect reverse jelqs to my edging in hopes of stretching out my skin... I need to do some more research on this.
    Also need to modify my jelqing form so that I'm not making things worse...

Lastly for now... those who believe that edging plays an important role in overall growth... I'm very inclined to agree! My masturbation style ever since "discovering myself" has always resembled edging. Over ten years ago, I remember looking up penis size on the internet, and measuring myself... I was 5.5 bpel and 6.0 pbfsl at that time. I'm bigger now with no real "PE" (didn't know it existed!), however, I have had LOTS of edging time in there. Just something to think about...

OK, wall of text, I'll stop here. Lots more to talk about next time...

Comment

I fell to that same thing too... that "three weeks ago" "Four Weeks Ago" listing messed me up lol. Start putting the date on your journal entries and you'll be able to track it a lot better.

What I was doing to combat my Base Ball effect was some EngleAngle Uli's high erection quality uli's with a slight move forward to target the thin areas. Also, my high EQ jelq... but those are super advanced moves that can injure you if you're not careful... When I did it, i could really feel the stretch in the "thinner" parts of my penis. Now i'm getting a cone shap so I have to target the top portion (baseball bat inducing exercises)

Good luck dude and stick with it. Congrats on losing 50 lbs.

Comment

Ok, time for an update. Just over a month in, and honestly, haven't been as committed as I could have been. Never seem to miss a weightlifting day, but don't always make my PE workouts... Workin on it though.

Had a fairly intense PE session last night, and not quite a full nights sleep. So I really wasn't "feeling it" this morning... but I was determined to get some new measurements taken. So with some effort I got some high EQ progress measurements...

Starting measurements
        BPEL 6"
        EG 4.5"

New measurements (about 5 weeks in)
        BPEL 6.3125" (that's 5/16ths)
        EG 4.75"

Sooooo, yeah about a quarter of an inch for both length and girth! Hell Yeah!!!!
        This is quite inspiring to me. Being able to see some progress like this will help me stay more committed. Though I admit, I DO NOT expect fast gains. I have faith in this process and I don't ever expect to give up PE, even if gains stop at some point. I just care about my dick too much I guess hahahaha!

Weightlifting is going great too. My general health feels great all around. Now to start shedding those pounds again...

Comment

That's fantastic news for 5 weeks in. Keep at it!
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I love PE! Seriously... Been trying to grab some new measurements (I hate measuring) but didn't write down the exact results. But definately seeing more gains. Just shy of hitting 6.5" BPEL and 4 7/8" EG. I'll post exact measurements after I hit the official 90 day point.

Still haven't been sticking to an exact routine schedule, but I make sure to get my workouts in. I really look forward to them! But I go with how my body feels and how my penis responds. Some days it just needs an extra break (recovery) even if it's a scheduled PE day.

I did try out some alternate stuff (higher EQ jelqing) for about 2 weeks as an experiment. But didn't see the gains, so I went back to the JP90 and immediately saw my gains returning. Been focusing on my technique too. I'll post more about that later.

I've also been seeing some interesting posts lately, I need to make some time to share a few things. Love this community here at PE Gym!

Comment

Let's see here... my 90 day mark is coming up. About two weeks to go... Hoping I can hit 5" girth. I've done some deep reading about hanging, and it seems pretting interesting. But I guess as long as what I am currently doing is giving good gains, why should I stop and switch? It's tempting to go for fast results, but I know I will be better off slow and steady. I've been lucky with such fast gains!

Checked my BP vs NBP lengths the other day... and yeah, I need to lose weight! Fat pad is stealing a good inch! As well as the fat on my inner thighs at groin level tend to push my scrotum up for a similar length stealing effect as the fat pad.

So I've hit the old calorie reduction road again. Already dropping pounds, my previous experience really helps. For anybody interested in fitness or weight loss I highly recommend Lyle McDonald... he IS THE occam's razor in that field.

Finally, although I keep a detailed written log of all my weightlifting, as well as tracking all my calories, weight, and macros on FitDay.com, I have not kept a detailed journal of my PE journey. Shame on me... I will start that, wish I had already.

I'll post official measurements for the completion of my 90 days. Good luck everybody!

Comment

Wow, didn't realize it had been this long... I made it to my 90 day mark way back in May or something. Had gained just over 1/2 inch in length and just under 1/2 inch in girth. Kept going and was well on my way to more gains.

Then life got kinda crazy over the summer. Lots of drama and BS... But alot of good things have come too. And now it's time to get back to things in PE land.

I was still doing PE here and there, but much like my weight loss and weight lifting efforts, I've been inconsistant. New year is right around the corner and I want to get back on the right foot all around.

Started up PE again this week, feels so damn good...

Current measurements
                6.5" BPEL
                4.75" EG

Looks like I lost a little girth... I will get it back.

Most importantly, is how crappy I feel. I was doing so many healthy things back then, and I felt GREAT. Now, not so much...
                I need to make a list... and I think that will be my next post. Exercise, diet, supplements... Lifestyle stuff that seem to work so well for me.

Oh, and on another note, I had gotten down to 260lbs, but put 25lbs back on in about 2 months of depressed, bad eating. Ugh...

It's cool, I like a challenge.

Comment

Working...
                X