Humbled's workout log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humbled's workout log

I've off and on experimented with exercises with out fully committing because I was skeptical. I'm still skeptical but at this point I may as well go all in with this because the upside would eliminate one of the last insecurities in my life. For about one month I've done my best to follow the routine found here:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html

10 min warmup
    stretch: left, right, down, up, out, circle left, circle right while doing 25 kegels for all but the circles.
    Jelq: 10 min

I'm going to estimate that today is around day 30.

End of phase 1 date (est): April 20th
    Last edited by humbled; 02-20-2011, 01:58 AM.

2/19/11

10 min warmup
    stretched to all directions
    jelqed for a few minutes but felt slight discomfort around left testicle

I'm going to take a week off from jelqing and review form.

Comment

congratulations on starting your log! go for it and keep an open mind and a determination in your work.

Comment

Yes, congratulations on starting the progress log! I understand your skepticism, but I can assure you that PE is not only legit, but for many members, life changing! I'm sure you'll notice after your 90 day conditioning routine has been completed, that your EQ is much better and your penis is a bit larger as well. Keep your progress log as detailed and up to date as possible, I've found that by being consistent with my updates to the progress log, that I miss very few workouts since it begins to feel like part of my daily routine. Looking forward to hearing of your successes.

*diesel
        Starting Stats:
        March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
        Current Stats:
        November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

2/20

Wow, thanks for the support.

I felt a bit of discomfort early in the day, particularly around my left testicle. Not Jelqing today.

20 min warmup with heating pad
          light circle stretch to start
          stretched to all directions while kegelling 25 times each way.
          10+ min warm down

More discomfort particularly on left side. Tomorrow is a day off, I'll judge whether I need more time to rest the day after.

Comment

2/21

Rest Day

Weird day. I had pain in my left testicle, slight problems while urinating, and most weirdly a few shockwaves of pain in my penis while lifting weights. Actually sounds much worse than it was. My plan is to heat tonight and reevaluate tomorrow. I'm on a 2 on 1 off schedule and I may have to take a little time off then drop to something like a mon-wed-fri schedule.

Comment

2/22

Had to post to get it off my chest. Pain has gone down significantly, however there is definite discomfort in the bottom part of my left testicle. I'll update tonight.

Comment

Almost no pain since my last post earlier today. Not doing any PE today though. I'm going to take some more time off until I'm confident whatever is wrong is rectified.

Comment

2/23

Pain is definitely lessened but still existent in left testicle. Attempted kegelling but each muscle contraction was accompanied by a shock wave of pain in the testicle. Pain is absolutely tolerable, just so frustrating because I just want to put in the time and earn the body I've always wanted. I'm going to do my best to do daily updates to keep myself committed to the idea of doing PE through whatever injury this is. I'm going to apply some heat tonight.

Comment

In most cases, heat helps healing but it isn't safe to apply heat directly on the testicles as the creation of spermatozoids needs a temperature of around 32-33°C and in any case less than 37°C. This could lead you to temporary sterility. That said, I don't have any better idea of how to help you heal besides giving it time...
                    I wonder whether your problem could come from the fact that when you jelqed, you griped so close to the pubic bone that you put pressure on your left spermatic cord (the cord that contains the vessels that supply the testicles in blood)? I know that when I jelq, I can sometimes feel it...
                    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

2/24

Thanks for the response. It sounds a lot scarier when you talk about supplying the testicles with blood. If it helps with a potential internet diagnosis my left testicle is more forward and in front then the right. As it was getting dragged further forward with jelqing pain would increase.

I figured it'd be ok to heat my testicles because it seems similar to jumping in a hot tub, I certainly won't make it a habit though. All of this initially started when I rushed into hanging 4 months-ish ago. I did notice it was less painful when I tied the weight closer to the glans. It seems like all the guides say to jelq by grabbing as close to the base as possible. Should I not do this?

Also...

Definite improvement today, after my last post pain amped up and it would have been hard to sleep had I not put a heating pad on it. I woke up today and did a few kegels without the shockwaves of pain. I started a thread asking about discomfort I had above the base, that pain is almost gone so I have to assume PE was partially responsible. Anyway, things are way way better today, not quite workout ready but encouraging. I'm chomping at the bit to get back into PE. It seems as though I'll have to reduce my workload or at least adjust my form significantly on jelqs.

edit: I have not had pain for 4 months, I only meant that the first time I had experienced pain in the region was during my experimentation with hanging.

Comment

2/25

Big drop in pain today. I would go hours on end without noticing anything and forgetting about it entirely. When I have my bouts of pain its really more like a light soreness. I'm encouraged and excited to get back to work. I won't rush anything though. I'm going to wait until there is no pain or soreness and then maybe take a day or two off from there until I start up again. Then I'll probably try a one month subscription to a coaching service to make sure I'm doing everything correctly.

Comment

2/26

Getting excited. Almost no pain now. I'm aware of the area from time to time throughout the day. I can tell it still needs some time. I'm so excited that I'm doing a log and going all in with this now. I'm still skeptical but as I said earlier, this is a chance I can't pass up.

Comment

2/27

Minimal pain. Another step forward.

Comment

2/28

Almost no pain. Had a bit when it got really cold and my testicles sorta retracted and got tight which may narrow down what part of the anatomy is actually injured. I should probably research the mechanics of that natural response.

Comment

Working...
                              X