here we go..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here we go..

I'm gonna be starting a progress log, I've gained a little bit so far but hoping for 8x6..

so I have been lurking around a few forums for a while now and have been working little me out a ton but with no routine so to speak..i will post some pics and let you guess my size for my own personal curiosity and then ill post my stats and what I've been doing. and I'm gonna form a routine real quick.. Thanks guys!!
    Attached Files

bump, really>? nobody wants to entertain me at all? come on fellas, once i get a few guesses ll post stats, gains, and what I've been doing...

Comment

I am guessing 7-8x4.5-4.75? Looks like mine but longer.
      Starting (02-11-2011):
      BPEL: 7 in.
      EG: 4.75 in(slightly less I think)

Short term Goal:
      BPEL: Anything else is gravy
      EG:5 in

Comment

pretty warm, ill post everything after i get a couple more =)

Comment

7.3x4.9
          Start
          6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
          4.8" MEG

07/2017
          8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
          5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
          7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
          5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
          4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

I think you said something earlier about being 8...

So i'm going to go with 8 x 5.25 Looks really long and you look pretty tall

Comment

winner winner chicken dinner!!! at full erection the other day i measured 8x 5.25, im 5'11 and roughly 190 but at a pretty low bf% im into weightlifting alot. i started at 7.5 x 5 or 4.9 and in the past 2.5 months ive done some serious growing. my routine isnt something iwould want to recomend though, its just whatever i decide to do when ever..i never warm up either, im impatient, i know i should but..i might start soon =) but yeah ill stretch all directions when in the shower or shhh but in the sauna at the gym if im alone in there, i guess thats where my dick would be the warmest..hmmm...something to think about..i jelq a lil bit but honestly i am uncut and find jelqing a hair uncomfortable, i clamp mon-thur or fri depending on how sore i am in the evenings, for 10 min seshs, and i have been doing errect bends with my morning wood, ive been doing these for years just cause they feel good, but now i actually hold the stretch for at least 30 secs, i need to make time for a solid routine and stick to it but for now i have to break it up to when i got time..also i wear one of the silocone bands that came with my cable clamp at work from time to time, idk if it helps but its fun having more dangle floatin around in my pants lol..

heres a pic of my physique from last summer, i think ive gotten a bit better but dont have any pics with the face blocked out to show right now..

ill get some more measured pics up here in a lil bit
              Attached Files

Comment

what a beautiful blue eye you have

Comment

its a rough pic, i took it with my cell...
                  Attached Files

Comment

A couple recent pics.,.eq has been a lil low latley but I'm on a few meds right now forsome stuff so imma blame that, they said I. Could possibly have no sex drive during this time so I guess iim not doin too bad, my glands have been getting some pain later in the day after jelqing so imma back off em and stick to clamping and keep tryng to get my 6 girth,.,anybody have any good girth only routines???
                    Attached Files

Comment

check engleangle out. He got massive girth gains.

Comment

Working...
                      X