Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here we go

Started feb 21 .

After 3 weeks of PEìng i realize that have been overdoing it (25 m Jelq, 10 m strech,ten 30 sec ulis) and ended up feeling sore as hell, so i have rested for 5 days now , and im staring up slowly again .

I started out with a 7.9 BPEl , NBEL 7.5 and 5.5 girth

After 3 weeks of PE i got 8 inch BPEL , and 5.7 inch girth , but i think it was mostly because of better EQ.

If i can ad 1 inch in length and 0.5 in girth i will have a huge dick , wich is what i have alwasy dreamed of having.

haveing a Bigger then average dick is fun, and for most its ither perfect or at the limit, but the Love of my life is a bit on the large side down there and she is so wet , and just a littel bit more dick , and i wouldent ever have to feel that maybe its not quit perfect.

Im doing this for me, and for the love i feel for my girl.

Im staring out today 14 of marts.

I will start out slow, 15 minuts with warm rice sok, 5 minuts of strech, 8 minuts of jelq.

If tomorrow it feels happy, il do it 5 times a week.
    Slow deep and hard
    Last edited by Slow deep and hard; 04-08-2011, 01:40 AM.

First of all your penis is pretty big, and your fatpad is just ridiculously small. I am envious, and don't understand how this is possible. Seeing that I weight 93.7 pounds and I am 5'11". Also I think you're right about the gains being due to EQ, but gains are gains so be happy and congrats

Good first post by the way!

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Hi thanks for the welcome.

BTW Im from europe so my english skills are not the best.

I do alot of boxing and run 4 times a week , and i am very fit, = no fat pad ; )

The none BP measument is dead on from where my penis goes out from the body to the tip, when i press to the bone i get 0.5/0.6 inch more.

I have been smoking for the last year and had been going through some hard times, haveing sex or mastubating it was like i was always 80/85% erect, that is what turned me to PE.

I quit snoking just before i started PE, and after two weeks + PE i saw that raging hard on i had when i was younger, when its in that state it about 0.8 inch longer then when its 90 % erect.

Every girl that have experinced it in that state say i have a really big one.

To be honest i somtimes wish that girls really diddent give a flying f... about penis size, but the do, but honestly i think its mostly because Guys make such a big deal about it.

I just want to make it work 100% again and if i can make it bigger in the proccces it would be amazing.

Im a very dedicated person when i put work into something,and i really want this , so this is somthing i expect to do til there is no longer need for my cook.; )
      Slow deep and hard
      Last edited by Slow deep and hard; 03-14-2011, 07:28 AM.

Comment

I agree with UYN, your dick is already HUGE by any standard.

Good luck with your journey
        AP90 member.

Comment

Sorry for the typo NBPEL is 7.5

Comment

Originally posted by ManWithPlan View Post
            I agree with UYN, your dick is already HUGE by any standard.

Good luck with your journey

Kinda weird getting a compliment from a guy, but strangly refreshing.

Thanks.

Comment

Nice stats, keep up a good log and you'll thank yourself later

Comment

Okay week 5 down and today il start week six.

I did way to much PE and i started to get saur , so this week im back to basics JP style and will continue so until i reach 3 month , but after a good long weekend of rest my flacid is becoming bigger for sure, and the misses is starting to make more noises while having sex. good signs

But i refuse to measure until the end of my first 3 month

So from today i will ease the routing a bit

10 m basic strech, and kegling
                10 m slow jelq, and if it feels happy il do 20 m edging.

This il do on a two days on one day off but taking saturday and sunday off so il have 4 days of PE and 3 of rest, at the end of the week il see have that feels

NO ULI or Squeeses what so ever

My only problem is that i think PE is so awesome that i fight not to overdo it.

But this forum is very good and teaching the basics for a newbi have put me back in focus

thaks
                Slow deep and hard
                Last edited by Slow deep and hard; 03-21-2011, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Week six almost done

Did 16 m of jelq , and 8 minuts of strech, and 20 m edging.

Hmm i couldent resist measuring today , and i seem to have grown 4 mm in length, but no girth gain yet.

I wassent expecting this , but very happy ; )

Comment

Week six in the bag

I followed the rutine i had layed out for this week, and it has been much bettter and i have seen my first real gains.

But today i couldent resist and did 4 the squees with five sec holds, after that that i got a 100% erection , and i was 5.7 in gith while i squees i get 5.9.

I also measured 20.5 cm in BPEL , that is 8.1 ich in length , this stuff works and im psyked .

its official im building a monster and i love it.

Now its time to rest until monday

ahhhhhhhh
                    Slow deep and hard
                    Last edited by Slow deep and hard; 03-26-2011, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Started week seven today and had a really great workout , but had a hard time keeping it under 80% erect ,

0ver the weekend i have experinced plump penis state all the time and great woodies at night and through the day, = the amounth of work done last week seem optimal.

Il do a more intence workout tomorrow and then take as 5/6 day rest , Big al recormends doing this every 5/6 week and it seems like a good idea, because that is have my mucels and body seem to work and i just have a sense that now is a good time because it feels a littel tired, but happy .

Comment

Hi

I signed up with Big Al so i wont post as much here, but will ad updates as i proceed .

Wish me luck

Comment

Good luck man =d
                          Start(Feb/19)
                          FL: 2,95
                          FG: 4,29
                          BPEL: 5,51
                          MSEG: 5,11
                          Current(July/30)
                          FL: 3,50
                          FG: 4,52
                          BPEL: 6,02