The Waffle's Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Waffle's Progress

Hey everybody, I'm new and have been doing the JP90 for about 4 days now.
    I thought I'd start a log to keep myself committed and motivated.
    I've done some measuring, but need to get a good tape measure to get exact measurements. I'm somewhere around 6X5, but am unsure exactly.
    Anyways, I did 2 days on, 1 day off so far. I didn't warm up properly the first day and I have a little bit of pain on the right side, which is why I took the day off. It's still there today, so I'm trying to decide whether to take another day off or just do light exercises.
    My first observation is that my EQ is a little bit better, so that's a good start.
    Wish me luck!

Good luck !
    Start(Feb/19)
    FL: 2,95
    FG: 4,29
    BPEL: 5,51
    MSEG: 5,11
    Current(July/30)
    FL: 3,50
    FG: 4,52
    BPEL: 6,02
    MSEG: 5,35

Comment

If there's still pain, you'd better take the day off. You might want to apply heat as you'd do for a warm up 2-3 times a day to help it heal.
      So you just learn about the importance of doing a proper warm up. You might want to determine in the future whether you warm up correctly or not. Have a look at the post of rbi99 (#4) in this thread and use this tip to determine your appropriate warm up time: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-warm-ups.html. I'd suggest in any cases at least 10 minutes.
      I strongly suggest that you take accurate measurements as soon as possible (that is when you don't feel any pain) because it's the only way to know whether you're actually growing or not. Do it regularly then (monthly), always the same way in the exact same position (standing or sitting,...). Penis Measuring - You Don't Want to Skip It
      You might even consider taking pictures: they add to the perspective and could keep you motivated. Progress Photos: The Whys and Hows of Taking Quality Progress Pics
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Thanks for the links!
        Yeah, I think I underestimated the importance of warming up properly. It's frustrating not to be able to continue since I have so much energy and motivation for it right now, but I keep reminding myself this is a long, long term goal. Got to be safe first. I'll stick to the 10 min warmup so I don't accidentally hurt something!

Comment

Alright, well I've decided to take some time off, at least another day before I get started properly. I did, however, manage to take some measurements, standing up straight out. (I'm writing all that so I can look back at this thread for reference.
          Bone pressed erect length: 7" exactly. Seems like actually pressing the ruler right onto the pubic symphysis makes it sound a lot longer. Didn't think it would since I'm a skinny dude. I think really I have about 6" (or a little more on a good day) length that's usable.
          Mid-shaft erect girth: 5.125".

Sounds like a monthly measure is pretty standard, so I'm going to go with that.
          Thanks for the encouragement. Keep up the good work everybody!

Comment

Ok, I'm back on the wagon today. 8 min warmup, stretches, 100 jelqs, 8 min warmdown.
            No pain today so I'm going to keep taking it easy with lots of warmup/down before each exercise so I don't repeat that first time.

Comment

Pain is not good so just try to remember that.Other than that go have some fun.
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

So, I did another day, this time 10 min warmup, stretches, 100 jelqs and 8 min warmdown. Didn't do anything yesterday; my fiance had the day off work and besides, that little pain had come back. I feel like I remember a little "popping" feeling when I originally started, and I remember seeing somewhere on these boards info about "lig pops" but am not sure. Anybody have any experience with this?

Comment

Today, 10 min warmup, stretches, 80 jelqs, warmdown with a little more stretching. Actually got a real tape measure (flexible fabric, not the metal kind) so I will do some accurate measurements soon.

Comment

Warmup and stretches, 100 jelqs today. Feeling it a little bit, but no real pain to speak of- actually feels good.
                    I almost didn't do anything today, but am trying to stay focused on giving this PE thing a real, committed try to see if it works.

Comment

Yea man, definitely need to stick with it. even if it disappoints you Pain is a nono, so make sure you're doing all your exercises right

BTW, for some guys the BPEL is actual too skinny guys can't really use much of what's in their fat pad, but guys like me, we've got enough that if you actually go all the way in, your fatpad gets pushed back, so some visually hidden d*ck is actually usable as well... So it's weird BPEL is functional penis for some guys too.

but mainly, BPEL offers you very little variation in your measure so that you're sure your gains are gains and not weight fluxuations or pressure differences. if you accidentally pressed down one time and saw 1/8" gain by accident.
                      somebodyelse
                      Last edited by somebodyelse; 04-01-2011, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Ok, finally got the tape measure out, so here are for the first time, accurate measurements. BPEL: 6.9". MSEG: 5.25".
                        Now I can actually know whether this is working. Thanks for the encouragement!

Comment

Congratulations on your gains, from 6x5 to 6.9x5.25 is awesome keep up.
                          Start(Feb/19)
                          Current(July/30)

Comment

Originally posted by irheretogrow View Post
                            Congratulations on your gains, from 6x5 to 6.9x5.25 is awesome keep up.
                            No gain, just first accurate measurement. Hopefully will see gains soon though!

Comment

6.9x5.25 is big man, and don't worry if you keep up you'll witness gains
                              Start(Feb/19)
                              Current(July/30)

Comment

Working...