BigO's Progress Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigO's Progress Log

Well good news for me today. I got a ruler and checked my stats and was surprised to find that I had main some gains, and not a bad gain I might add. I was only going to measure after 90 days but the little guy looked like a bigger guy today and it is exactly the one month mark so I figured what the hell.

I started with a stat of 6.00 inches in bpel and 5.5 inches in girth. today I measured and found my bpel is a full 6.50 inches and my girth is still 5.5 but I wasn't too bummed about that because a gain is a gain and my main target was length after all.

I haven't measured flaccid because I dont care much about that but that is probably actually the biggest change since I started. My routine is simple, warm up and basic stretches followed by pumping, 3 sets of 10 minutes with first cylinder followed by 3 sets of 10 minutes with the second larger cylinder. I massage my penis between 1st, 3rd and 5th sets of pumping and do the jelq routine from JPs 90 day program after the 2nd, 4th and 6th sets. stretch and warm ups again.

I do jelque lightly though because the little fellows already engorged after each set and I dont want to smash him down to bad. My key to success so far is that I have not missed a day yet except for the 5 I have taken due to a minor injury (bruise). how ever after a couple days of rest I noticed it looked larger, hence the reason to measure.

Well I was skeptical about others who claimed half inch gains in a month but wow, not any more. couldnt have done it without the great knowledge acquired on this site. thanks to all
    Last edited by BigO; 01-06-2015, 10:16 PM. Reason: block of text
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Congratulations, 0.5" in 1 month, keep up !
    Start(Feb/19)
    FL: 2,95
    FG: 4,29
    BPEL: 5,51
    MSEG: 5,11
    Current(July/30)
    FL: 3,50
    FG: 4,52
    BPEL: 6,02
    MSEG: 5,35

Comment

nice job just keep it going!! your on your way to your first 1"
      6/12/2012
      Starting Stats:
      BPEL: 6.5"
      EG: 5.25

1st Goal:
      BPEL 6.75"
      EG: 5.25"

2nd Goal:
      BPEL: 7"
      EG: 5.5"

Comment

Thank you gentlemen, I guess I will change my short term goal now to 7.00 bpel and my girth I now want to get to 5.75. I am surprised by my results because it seems that every one gets girth first and I actually wanted more length, must be that positive mind set.

Comment

0,5 inch in one month, gives a good motivation

Keep doing what you're doing until you don't gaine from it any more and first then increase.

Be careful with terms! Sometimes it just takes time and there is no reason to build high expectations

Rock on bigopimp

Comment

well I experimented with trying to go two days on ad one day off and with th jelqing and pumping it was two much for my little man. I am going to try a jelquing/strecting routine on T/Th and my pumping routine on M/W/F. My poor little guy felt worn out badly yesterday and I didnt like it, no damage just felt a little overworked. no measurements yet as I am waiting for the first of the month as usual. I am still going to start all sessions with a warm up and strech, just layin of the jelq on pum days for one month. I believe after a month I will have a pecker that is a PE machine. my goal is to be able to do this 5 days on and two days off comfortably. I also believe that I was pumping up two fast, I re-read GTO's "pumping basics" and that was a good idea. I will slowly pump up to pressure and than maintain for two 15 minute sets with each cylinder at lower pressures, about 4 hg.
            Last edited by BigO; 06-20-2011, 03:08 PM.

Comment

actually settled in on a small change. added one more set on each cylinder, have kept the pressures low, did 3-15 minute sets each with jelquing between all sets . standard jelq between after odd sets and v jelqs after even sets. started with a longer warm up of 10 minutes using rice sock, much better. After warm up a good ten minutes of stretching. all in all the longer sets with lower pressure have made me more comfortable with a better flacid hang after workouts, I found a combo that is feeling good, gonna ride this till june the first and then measure. If all goes well till then I will incorperate one new exercise at a time, either flacid bends or ulis.
              Last edited by BigO; 06-20-2011, 03:08 PM.

Comment

today I warmed up for 10 minutes with rice sock but upped my stretching to 15 good minutes focusing on length.
                pumped for fifteen ist cylinder at 4-5 hg for 15 minutes milking the cylinder for 10 second tugs followed by 40 slow jelqs(20 each hand), did this combo for three sets
                pumped the second cylinder for the same as above and pushed it sideways for ten second shots throughout , followed by 30 v-jelqs at a medium pace(3 seconds) 30 right and 30 left handed.
                massaged slowely and took a nice hot bath.
                This routine today gave me such a pump I wanted to knock on the nieghbors door and show them, but I held off.
                Last edited by BigO; 06-20-2011, 03:09 PM.

Comment

great stuff man! My measurements are about the same and I'm a few weeks behind u on JP's 90, so hopping my story goes the same as yours. keep it up!
                  Progress log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-winning.html

Comment

same as yesterday exactly untill I got to second cylinder where I incorprated the tug and pull method as with the first cylinder yesterday. once fully engulfed in the second cylinder I actually did squats at a slow pace. mind blowing stretch, theeee best Ive ever had, havent even got a close second. warm ups and stretches and jelqs identical to yesterday as well, my best workout to date, and the others have been pretty good. Really getting able to read my body and its limits, having fun loving the gym, waiting to order a shirt.
                    Last edited by BigO; 06-20-2011, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Congrats Big keep up the good work!
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
                      Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
                      Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

well today is the day off but I am choosing to exercise my brain. read combining pe methods, articles on hanging by blink and all about the tunica and its roles on pecker growing by big al, all great articles. took a look at the pirates wench and think it is cool. I am a pumper and I dont want to hang until I've givin pumping a good 6 months to see if I feel like I want to add or chnge programs. I am going to make a captains wnch any how because it looks like a fantastic way to strecth the hell out of my unit. off to read some more.
                        Last edited by BigO; 04-16-2011, 05:07 PM. Reason: grammer

Comment

warmed up for 10 minutes, rice sock style
                          15 minutes stretch, all directions and behind the sack lig stretches(3 at 30 sec)
                          3 sets of 15 minutes in first cylinder,tugs on last two sets, 3 sets of40 jelques, r+l eachn after pumps
                          2 sets 15 minutes, large cylinder, tugging cylinder last two sets, 3 sets of 35 V jelques, rt and lt after pumps
                          bath for warm downs
                          Pretty good work out but over worked just a tad, may cut down jelques to sets of twent and lighten them a little more. had a bit of a red pecker but no probs other wise. rub down with vitamin E tonight.
                          Last edited by BigO; 04-18-2011, 09:25 AM. Reason: corrected log

Comment

10 minutes warm up-rice sock
                            jelqued first today, 80 strokes regular jelques
                            pumped for 15-2 sets @ 5 hg
                            jelques-80 strokes
                            pumped for fifteen followed by 100 very quick jelques
                            pumed large cylinder for 15 @ 4 hg
                            v-jelques, 50 strokes
                            pumped large, 15 @ 4 hg- milking cylinder and squats
                            v-jelqeus, 50 strokes
                            vitamin e rub
                            dont know why but from the get go I was filling the cylinder very well(for me), must just be a good day

Comment

You are an inspiration to me, bigopimp! Keep up the great work!
                              To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Working...
                              X