1 month in - progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 month in - progress

So, I’ve been doing PE for around a month now, so I thought it’s about time to write a bit about how it has been going.

Basically, I started at 6 inches BPEL, with roughly 5 inches girth (I say roughly because it is fatter in the middle and I haven't taken the time to do an average)

I haven’t measured it yes, and I don’t plan to. I feel as if measuring a couple of millimetres more wont be as rewarding as actually be able to visually see, or feel, that its bigger, so I’m waiting for that to happen. You may not understand where I am coming from. It may also prevent me from getting demotivated if I am not making any gains, because I won’t know lol.

So, my routine began like this for the first week:

2 days on 1 day off

Warm up - 10 mins
    Basic stretch in all directions - 30 seconds
    Dry jelq - 10 mins
    Warm down - 5-10 mins

After this, I started integrating other techniques and methods after periods of time, such as from the beginners 90 day routine, and so my current routine is as follows:

2 days on 1 day off

Warm up - 10 mins
    Basic stretch whilst kegaling for 30 seconds in each directions
    Basic stretch again in all directions and hold for 30 seconds, stretching as much as I comfortably can.
    Jai’s - 20x 2 second reps
    Flaccid bend - 2x 30 second stretching left, right and down with 1 finger (to target my thinnest area at the base of the penis)
    Dry jelq - 10 mins
    Cool down - 5 mins

Evaluation -

Jelqing was the first obstacle I encountered, but I got there in the end.
    I feel that the cool down works best rather than the warm down; I use relatively cold tap water, but it is never enough to make me turtle, and it seems to remain plump and extended until the blood heats it up again.
    I often finish the session by trying to get as full of an erection as I can, because I believe that this will help the penis naturally fill into the new expanded tissue.
    I have noticed that my erections seem to be either at a 9 or 10, where as before they were an 8. I can only see this as being positive, and I put it down to the kegals I do.
    Flaccid length feels longer, mostly I notice this when I pee. If this is the case, I will identify the exercises that help turn flaccid gains into erect gains. I am impressed by my flaccid length after a session of PE, and I feel as if this is gradually cementing, but my eyes are not quite as precise as a ruler! I have also talked about how my penis is thinner at the base (when erect). This seems quite apparent when looking down at the lil' guy, but when inspecting it in the mirror, its barely noticeable, which has somewhat boosted my confidence regarding aesthetic issues I have down there.

New routine -

Now I am through the 1 month barrier, I will upgrade my routine as I feel my penis is sufficiently able to handle new stresses.
    My main goal is still girth, and I have been looking forward to attempting the Uli's. Any beginner’s advice would be appreciated, such as, how hard to grip, and for how long (I know this is covered on the website exercises page, but still, any information would be great!).
    I would also like to target the head a bit more, as I feel after jelqing, it has expanded to a good size, but in a regular erection, it seems to be smaller. This topic I have posted and has been addressed in another thread.
    I think that’s about it, any questions, thoughts or comments would be much appreciated. If I think of anything else ill be sure write it down in this thread.

Thanks for taking an interest

As a side note, I tend to masturbate once every other day. I try to only masturbate on my days off, but sometimes I fail and give in =D
    luvs2meatspin
    Last edited by luvs2meatspin; 05-03-2008, 03:40 PM.
    Reason for PE: to make my meat spinning all the more impressive
Working...
X