Peak Physical/Sexual Condition for 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peak Physical/Sexual Condition for 2012

Yep, I've restarted my routine again... sorry guys!

I've got a couple goals set for this one, but no actual "stat" goals (I'm gonna try just ignoring the numbers and focusing on sexual health):

1. Diminish fat pad
    2. Become very flexible from head to toe
    3. Eliminate pelvic tension
    4. Eliminate unconscious kegels (Part 2 of Goal 3)
    5. Loose flaccid hang
    6. Be a sexual dynamo

I ran into a few hard flaccid obstacles in the past month. Each time it was very very conditional and would go away with conscious muscle relaxation/other techniques. I have also noticed that doing yoga (particularly focusing on stretching and relaxing my tense pelvic muscles and hamstrings) significantly helps with hard flaccid. I have concluded that the relaxation that I get from yoga poses in the pelvic region can translate into permanent increases in bloodflow and defeat this hard flaccid for good (in my case). I just need to train my body into a state of constant relaxation and flexibility in my lower body particularly and I am on my way!

Here is the routine:

Day 1:
    Yoga
    Weightlifting
    15-20 minutes of intense cardio
    More Yoga
    Edging w/ Reverse Kegels (Ejaculate every other session)

Day 2:
    Yoga
    My version of Kingpole's Length Routine for Fat Dicks (LOL):
    -10 minute warmup with cloth
    -Gentle circle stretches to loosen up (2 clockwise, 2 counter-clockwise, ULDR 10 Second holds, gradually increasing hold time per session)
    -Get in shower where I will be continuously warm
    -100 flaccid jelqs at 3 seconds/rep
    -Cool down in shower with some cold water on my junk
    100/3 Second Kegels (50/50 Reverse and Regular)
    Yoga

Day 3:
    Yoga
    Yoga
    Relaxation @ Max (LOLOL)

Day 4:
    Repeat

By the end of the summer I will probably edit the routine to increase the amount of time doing actual PE. Like I said above, I am not focusing on an actual goal statistic but instead just want to be a sexual dynamo haha. Any gains are welcome but not my expectation/focused on.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...er-warmup.html

This morning I did my yoga routine! It went awesome. I've been doing yoga for 5 days now and I'm already noticing a huge difference in my flexibility. I can't believe how helpful its been.

I'm gonna go for my run now and then gonna do my PE exercises. I'll post again when I'm done. Cheers!

Comment

After my PE exercises yesterday my hard flaccid flared up a bit, but then after I did my post-exercise yoga routine it went away again for the whole night.

While lying in bed last night I was touching around my legs and pelvic floor looking for trigger points and found one right below my sit bown (where hamstrings meet the ass) and massaged it for a bit. The tension was gone this morning but was replaced with a new trigger point about 2 and a half inches away from the base of my penis off to the left. I massaged it a bit and its definitely diminished in pain and tightness. I did some more yoga 5 minutes ago and it is loosening up even more. I hope to have this one relaxed and gone soon too.

I remember reading on one of the hard flaccid treatment threads at ************* that the poster had pelvic tension issues and didn't even notice the trigger points until after he had begun stretching. His explanation was that an overstrained/tensed nerve basically switches off to ignore the pain in the tensed muscle and remains "dead" until the muscle is stretched and relaxed. Once the muscle has been relaxed the nerve wakes back up and you can feel the pain from the area again. I think this is what happened with my two trigger points. I had never noticed them before doing yoga, and now that I have relaxed my muscles the nerves woke up (which I could feel with a bit of a tingling sensation during my stretches) so I could feel the pain again.

This is great progress for me! I am noticing significant improvements all around! I'm never going to stop doing yoga now. This experience has turned PE and physical health into a lifelong commitment. I love the feeling I get from having all my muscles relaxed!

Comment

This morning I did an edging session for 15 minutes before my EQ dropped. I didn't want to push it so I stopped there without ejaculating. The erection caused my hard flaccid to flare up a bit, but after I did my yoga routine it went back down again (this is working amazingly).

I then did my weightlifting and cardio, which also went very well. I'm about to shower right now and do yoga part 2 before I go to work.

I'm starting to notice more trigger points around my lower abdomen and perineum (SP?). Most of them are very easy to massage away, and when they do my penis seems to respond with a lower hang and increased sensation beginning with a few seconds of tingling that subsides in a very relieving way hahaha.

Comment

PE + yoga (hum...) = autofellatio

Anyway, great objectif. I wish you to succed!

MaxP

Comment

Look! NO HANDS!!!! hahahahahha

Comment

keep up the good work I'll be reading

Comment

I did my yoga routine this morning and was massaging some trigger points. Again, my hard flaccid flared up a bit but went away after more stretches.

The big trigger point above the base of my shaft (off to the left a bit) is almost gone now. Its gone from a sharp pain to very dull soreness. There are two other trigger points that I found underneath my scrotum (one to the left and one to the right). The one on the right hurts more than the one on the left. I'm going to massage these ones away as well and see how my penis reacts.

I am postponing my PE routine for the day because I could not warm my shaft up to the "happy jelly" state. I am not at all disappointed with this. I am not rushing back into PE by any means. I am focusing 100% on relieving my pelvic floor tension and getting rid of hard flaccid flare ups and trigger points first. I am so happy that my tension is improving greatly already! Its only been a week and a half and the difference is very noticeable.

Comment

New progress logged in separate thread

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-happened.html

Comment

I have been skipping PE execises lately because of a hard flaccid flare up. But recently I have made massive improvements and I am PRETTY sure I found out how I am going to cure myself. Here is my post on the official hard flaccid thread

"Just something I wanted to throw out here for anyone to try. I've been doing lots of trigger point massaging and pelvic muscle stretches lately and have been making lots and lots of progress. Recently I made some more improvement through internal massage.

Just a few minutes ago I was inspecting my actual penis while it was in hard flaccid mode and found a trigger point right underneath on the underside. I squeezed it for 30 seconds (hurt like hell) but it eventually released and left that part of my penis in an INCREDIBLY pliable state. I did the same thing all the way down the middle "cord" of my penis and found a few more points that released with pressure.

Doing this completely relieved my hard flaccid temporarily. If the penis is at least part muscle, doesn't it make sense that the muscle could twist into a tense trigger point knot the same way that skeletal muscles do from overtraining/being too tense?!"

Comment

Penis trigger points and contraction/tension in the smooth muscle sounds perfectly logical to me. If the muscle that fills with blood is overtensed/overtrained you will develop a knot, same way that you would in a skeletal muscle! How do you fix it? Same way you would with, say, your hamstrings.

1. Slowly restretch the muscle tissue.
                      2. As the tissues relax and stretch out there will be a learned impulse in the nerves there to make the muscle contract again.
                      3. After repetitive "forced" relaxation through applying pressure to the knots you will retrain the muscles to relax and defeat the nerve impules.

Note: Trigger points on the penis were, for myself, hard to massage out for the first time. Before I was able to make any progress with these knots I had to first eliminate many other trigger points around my perineum, lower abdomen, hamstrings, and rectum. Once these are all smoothed out (doesn't have to be perfect, but just some improvement) you can start working on the penis. The penis trigger points are by far the most painful and sensitive. You need to be careful with these ones. You need to apply at least 30 seconds of pressure before it will begin to release. The 30 seconds are quite painful, but you must focus on not clenching any part of your lower body as this will impede the release. Focus on deep breathing and take your mind off the pain and the knot will release.

Comment

New Progress!

I am still doing yoga every day for about 25 minutes. I am also doing trigger point massages (the trigger point above the base of my shaft is now, like, 95% gone. The trigger points on the left and right side of my perineum are also mostly gone and only feel tight after physical activity, I can easily massage them out again afterwards).

I recently started doing some massages on my shaft and this gave my significant results. The actual shaft of my penis is very loose now. I continued doing massages all the way down to the inner penis and underneath the scrotum. Internal massages dont seem to be making as much progress anymore. I feel pretty much loosened up everywhere.

NOW I am also doing reverse kegels to force my pelvic floor muscles to stretch outwards (I am concerned that maybe having these muscles too tense is constricting bloodflow). At work yesterday I did lots and lots of them and found that my pelvic floor was progressively loosening up more and more.

At one point I did a particularly hard reverse kegel and felt a light stretching feeling in my perineum. Afterwards it felt like something had released. I went to the bathroom and when I wipped it out I was BARELY HARD AT ALL. It was almost in perfectly soft flaccid mode.

I am at the point now where I can pretty much "shake off" the hardness while standing! I am almost ready to declare myself cured. A few more days of stretching, massaging, and reverse kegelling and I should have this thing beat.

Comment

Took a shower and did some light jelqs to promote bloodflow. Everything is going great! I'm hoping if I keep doing light jelqing in small quantities I can encourage bloodflow to be reaching my glans on a consistent basis while flaccid.

Comment

Its been a long time since I've updated my progress... so here it goes.

I am now confidently able to announce that my hard flaccid is 100% healed. I still do yoga every day and have been doing PE exercises for about a week and a half now. The first PE day was very light (5 minutes of gentle stretching and 50 jelqs), and I am now worked back up to a full beginner routine.

I've also been doing reverse kegels routinely and trying to eliminate unconscious kegels during edging. I've been edging every day for about a week (only ejaculating once every two days). I've noticed some progress but am not yet satisfied. I am going to keep up the sessions and eventually get back into regular kegeling with my reverse kegel routine for more stamina.

I've begun taking some supplements as well. Zinc, magnesium, l-arginine, ginkgo biloba, fatty acids (salmon) and st. john's wort.

Comment

Just found this:

Internal Stretch - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Gonna work it into my routine and see how it affects circulation and PreE.

I will update in a week.

Comment

Working...
                              X