Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkey's PE Log

hello all!

davemonkey here, you can call me monkey, not new to this PE stuff, been reading about it on the web for a while... but recently was spurred into organised action when i bought the book by Aaron Kemmer.

im 28 years old in reasonable shape and health, my aim is to get my penis wider longer and harder. i currently have no bad "issues" regarding keeping an erection or premature ejaculation. just wanting to make improvements

current/ starting stats:
    BPEL 5.25
    Erect girth at base 5.0
    Erect girth under head 4.75
    FL 3.25
    FG (mid shaft) 3.75

goal size:
    BPEL 8.5
    girth base 6.5
    girth head 6.5
    FL 5.0
    FG 4.5

started my first workout yesterday, pretty much the beginner workout in the book:

10 min warm up with rice sock
    5 mins basic stretching in all 5 directions
    250 jelqs, light intensity
    3 x 20 kegels afterwards.

all felt good, felt fatigued afterwards but not battered lol.

only thing i noticed is that i had trouble maintaining constant semi-erect level after 100 or so jelqs. had to stop, lightly masturbate to get a tiny amount more blood in my penis and then restart, every 30 or so reps. i figure this could be due to too much hard work for my very first workout, so im going to have 2 full days off and start again on friday 30th may, see if it gets easier.

as a side - i noticed that today my erection felt harder, a good sign i guess?
    Starting BPEL 5.25" x EG (mid) 4.75"
    Goal BPEL 8.5" x EG (mid) 6.5"

Dream as is you'll live forever. .. live as if you'll die today

Monkey, welcome to the PE GYM! Your starting routine looks good, you can't go wrong with the book. We look forward to hearing of your progress.
    If we can be of any assistance, let us know!

-Iguana

PS. You might want to give this a read when you get a few minutes: https://www.pegym.com/forums/announc...cy-change.html
    May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Thanks Iguana, read the Grammar Policy, and taken note...

Comment

2nd workout

Took a few days longer than i had originally planned. Partly procrastination, partly just not wanting to over do it right at the start.

2nd workout day was 6 days after the first, yesterday Monday 2nd June, exactly same workout as the first:

3 x 20 kegels afterwards.

Two things to note. Firstly, although I was not expecting any immediate results, my flaccid penis has noticeably been hanging heavier and lower since the first session. Only a small amount but its there. Nice surprise.

Secondly, last time I had trouble because I was not able to keep enough blood in my penis for the jelqs and had to stop and start. This time I also had to stop and start, but for the exact opposite reason; I kept getting too hard! Perhaps this is something that I'll learn to control more the more exercise I do?

Planning on two more workouts this week, Thursday and Saturday.

Comment

end of week 2

3rd workout, Saturday 7th of June.

3 x 20 kegels afterwards

Also, have been doing the 60 kegels daily even when not doing the other exercises.

The Kegels are becoming easier now, I will be increasing them next week.

Had a measure today, seems I have gained a small amount in several places:
          BPEL 5.5 (from 5.25)
          Erect girth at base 5.25 (up from 5.0)
          - under head 4.9 (up from 4.75)
          FL 3.6 (up from 3.25)
          FG 4.0 (up from 3.25)

As I'm new to this I am still partially sceptical. If only one of these measurements had grown, I would have put it down to an erroneous measurement, but seeing as they all have done... What can I say? I'm pleasantly surprised!

My penis definitely feels harder and slightly thicker around in my hand. Lets keep this going and see where it gets to!

Comment

Now on the start of week 5. Due to the big "L" getting in the way (Life, or Laziness), I did no exercises at all in week 4. Erect size seemed to stay the same and not shrink, although at the end of my week off, flaccid size started to slightly decrease.

Workout now consists of:
            10 mins warmup with rice sock
            5 mins basic stretching
            300 jelqs
            3 x 40 kegels (120)

Felt fatigued but OK at the end of that today. Now moving on to exercising every other day, will watch out for any bad health clues closely.

On a good note... the gf said she notices that my penis has become harder and thicker, and a little longer. Her way of describing it? "it feels like my fanny is expanding more and squashing my arse inside me so that it can fit you in..." haha, girls!

Comment

Working...
            X