Chongmet's new progress log!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chongmet's new progress log!

Well, after 2 weeks of reading posts, threads and articles (I was totally new to PE), I finally had my 1st day of my PE journey.
    My routine is the JP90 beginners routine =
    10 minutes warm-up
    stretches with kegels and circles
    50 X 3 wet jelqs
    30 X 3 V-jelqs
    6 minutes warm-down

DAY 1:
    It was a long practice. 1 hours 10 minutes due to my erection problem

So, in general it was o.k. few things I didn't like:
    A. My biggest problem (which I predicted to happen) - ERECTION during the excersises. Even during the stretches and mostly during the wet jelqs, which made me stop every 5-10 jelqs to let my penis be 50-70% erected again.
    This whole issue caused few things: 1. Im sure I did some jelqs while my penis was above 70% erection (about 80%-90%) though I really tried to avoid that.. as hard as I could. 2. My practice was very long. it should take about 45 minutes. I had above 1 hour practice.
    B. I tried not being too intensive with my grips, because Im just a beginner, but I felt that few times my grip was kinda intense (not that much though) especially in the V-jelqs which I felt very much in my sides of the shaft.

I think that when I solve my erection problem, my excersises will be much better.
    I need a tip to the warm-up thing. I tried using a small, thin towel. I soaked it in the very hot water, but when I squeezed it to get the water out of it, it was no longer hot. So my warm-up this time was standing in the shower and just take the shower head and put it on my penis with hot water for 10 minutes which is kinda uncomfortable. Do you guys can help me with that warm-up thing to make it easier?
    Thanks
    Starting stats (June 2011):
    BPEL - 6.2''
    BPFSL - 6.375''
    EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
    BPEL - 6.5''
    EG - 5''

My PE Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Hey Chongmet! Congratulations on starting.

Warm-ups? Others may be better at this. But I use a wheat bag and with that I can just warm teh penis only. (I don't want to warm my balls 'cos I need the testo.)

I use the shower if I'm feeling lazy, but again I don't like to warm the balls too much. That's just me.

Comment

Is there something wrong by warming the balls which I dont know?

BTW - It feels like my penis is little bit tired now, 2hours after the workout.
      BPEL - 6.2''
      BPFSL - 6.375''
      EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
      BPEL - 6.5''
      EG - 5''

Comment

Another thing - Is the way I warm-up ok? Cause if not - I have to know that before it's too late and I get injured.
        BPEL - 6.2''
        BPFSL - 6.375''
        EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
        BPEL - 6.5''
        EG - 5''

Comment

hey chongmet, welcome to PE and goodluck with your gains
          when you say uncomfortable do you mean that its too hot ? warming up in the shower is fine but don't cause yourself discomfort with boiling water. Personally i use a rice sock and have found that this is much easier than a shower or wet towel as it retains the heat well and you don't need to be stood in the shower for 10 minutes holding the shower head.
          Starting stats 23/05/2011
          BPEL 6.00"
          EG 5.00"

Comment

Originally posted by chongmet View Post
            Is there something wrong by warming the balls which I dont know?
            Balls hang down because they need to maintain a temperature that is lower than body temperature. They are temperature sensitive, that is why they draw up on winter's days and drop down low on hot days.

If you warm your balls continually you may shut down sperm production and possibly testosterone may also be affected. That is why husbands are advised to not take long warm baths if their wife is trying to conceive. Cold showers for him!

Comment

Alright, I've made a rice sock! Thanks!
              BPEL - 6.2''
              BPFSL - 6.375''
              EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
              BPEL - 6.5''
              EG - 5''

Comment

DAY 2

10 Minutes warm-up (new rice sock, great idea!)
                Basic stretches (about 10 minutes)
                50 X 3 Wet jelqs (about 15 minutes)
                30 X 3 V-jelqs (about 10 minutes)
                10 minutes warm-down (rice sock)

+- 1 hour of workout.

This day it was MUCH better than the 1st day. My erection problem has been reduced... my penis was 50-70% erected most of the time.
                My grips weren't much tight (on purpose. I want to take it easy in the begining).
                The V-jelqs were good. I can feel the sides of the shaft hard during the v-jelqs.
                question is - Should I do also 100 kegels in addition to that workout ?
                BPEL - 6.2''
                BPFSL - 6.375''
                EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
                BPEL - 6.5''
                EG - 5''

Comment

DAY 3

10 Minutes Warm-up
                  20 minutes basic stretches
                  25 minutes Wet Jelqs
                  10 minutes V-jelqs
                  10 minutes Warm-down

1:15 hours workout. This workout I completely got rid of my problem, and now like most of the guys I need to make an effort in order to GET a good erection of 60%-70% for the Jelqs.

1. Do you think my V-Jelqs are too fast? I find it much faster than the Wet Jelqs.
                  2. Should I do also 100 kegels in addition to that workout ?Or only during the 2 OFF days?
                  BPEL - 6.2''
                  BPFSL - 6.375''
                  EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
                  BPEL - 6.5''
                  EG - 5''

Comment

Day 4

10 minutes warm-up
                    JP90 routine
                    8 minutes Warm-down

about 1:10 hours workout. I feel like my V-Jelqs aren't done correctly. Its really hard to control it. I need to find a way to do them well and slowly, but usually my penis isnt so erected during em. Also I found that V-Jelq with my left hand is kinda disorderly and not symmetrical to the right hand. Some has tips?
                    BPEL - 6.2''
                    BPFSL - 6.375''
                    EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
                    BPEL - 6.5''
                    EG - 5''

Comment

Day 5

10 minutes warmup
                      JP90 routine
                      10 minutes warm-down

about 1:25 hours workout. Today I had a BAD workout. I couldnt maintain a good erection for the excersises. Almost every 20-30 seconds my penis started to lose it.. Throughout almost the whole workout my penis was 30%-50% erection which is not ideal for the Wet Jelqs for example. And I felt some sort of discomfort in my inner shaft after the workout.. kind of stabbing pain that was gone about 10 minutes after the warm-down. Maybe it's just the inner muscles or tissues that are tired, Or I don't know.
                      BPEL - 6.2''
                      BPFSL - 6.375''
                      EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
                      BPEL - 6.5''
                      EG - 5''

Comment

I feel like my V-Jelqs aren't done correctly. Its really hard to control it. I need to find a way to do them well and slowly, but usually my penis isnt so erected during em. Also I found that V-Jelq with my left hand is kinda disorderly and not symmetrical to the right hand. Some has tips?
                        You should only be 30-40% erect during V-jelqs according to JP - floppy is good.
                        Are you doing the V-jelqs sitting down? It makes them a lot easier if you sit near the edge of the seat.
                        Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
                        Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
                        Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
                        My Log

Comment

Originally posted by Tharros View Post
                          You should only be 30-40% erect during V-jelqs according to JP - floppy is good.
                          Are you doing the V-jelqs sitting down? It makes them a lot easier if you sit near the edge of the seat.
                          Hey! Yes, I do the whole workout while sitting down, except the basic stretches which I stand while doing them.
                          What do you mean by "the edge of the seat"? closer to the backrest or the opposite?
                          Thanks for replying! :]
                          BPEL - 6.2''
                          BPFSL - 6.375''
                          EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
                          BPEL - 6.5''
                          EG - 5''

Comment

closer to the backrest or the opposite?
                            The opposite - you can get further down the shaft that way.
                            Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
                            Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
                            Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
                            My Log

Comment

Alright I'll do that! Now my main goal is to do the excersises correctly with the ideal erection level of each one.
                              I think I should also use more lube. I use the k-y gel, but I might not put enough of it ...
                              BPEL - 6.2''
                              BPFSL - 6.375''
                              EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
                              BPEL - 6.5''
                              EG - 5''

Comment

Working...
                              X