SheSaidOhMyGod's log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SheSaidOhMyGod's log

Was told by many people to keep a PE log and finally caved in lol.

I am currently on JP's 90 day beginner workout which I tweaked a hair bit to consist of:

8-10 min of warming up with a hot washcloth.
    3 sets of these Stretches- start off with helicopter shakes, thigh stretches on both sides while kegeling, 20 big circles to right and then to left.
    150 wet jelgs
    180 v-jelgs
    5 min Warm-down

I am on a 2 day on 1 day off schedule and so far it's my 4th day(not including off days). Please feel free to express any ideas about my routine as I'm all ears.

Went to the gym today and worked out back and lower body mixed with basketball as my daily dose of cardio.

5th day of PE:

8ish minutes of warm ups with a hot towel
    3 sets of stretches: helicopter shakes, thigh pulls w/ 25 kegels, 20 big circles to left and right
    3 sets of 50 wet jelgs(2-3 sec strokes)
    3 sets of 60 v-jelgs(2-3 sec strokes)
    Warm down with semi-hot shower and hot towel on gland then 20 big circles to right and left while holding penis in ok grip at the head.

And now I'm currently chilling and doing bed fowfers as I write my log haha. Now all I need is to incorporate edging into my PE routine. Still debating whether to rest tomorrow.

Comment

I think I'm beginning to get neutral PI's so I'm going to take a day off tomorrow and possibly decrease my v-jelgs to 30 reps.

Comment

Today I went to the gym to work out biceps and triceps.

After decided today would be my off day from PE. Got Positive PI's throughout the whole day which was a larger flaccid.
        On my off days I started doing bed fowfers for 40 min each day(20 on each thigh).

Comment

10 min warmup
          3 sets of stretches
          3 sets of 50 wet jelgs
          3 sets of 60 v-jelgs
          Warmdown( hot shower and towel)
          40 min of bed fowfers before bed

I've been getting positive PI's throughout most of the day so so far so good.

Comment

Working...
          X