Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cernunnos' Log Log

Cernunnos
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 12-17-2018, 08:53 PM.
    Physiological Indicators (the original post)
    :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

What is your schedule?

Just thinking that if you do a beginner's deal, 3 days a week w/ a rest day between each workout, a Su-Tu-Th schedule might work since those nights are usually slow anyways.
    90 day beginner program
    Current----------Short-term goals
    FL: 2.5" .............3.5"
    EL: 5 7/8" ...........6.75"
    BPEL: 6.75" .........7.5"
    EG: 5.5" ..............6"

Comment

Log Log, your killin me C. Good to see you took the next step.

Comment

Warm up longer!!!!!!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Apply the heat while stretching, such as in the shower. Or if in your room re apply the rice sock between stretching rounds.
          example stretch in all direction for 2-3 minutes apply rice sock then repeat a few times more.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by Cernunnos
            Hmm, I'll try that next session. Thanks KP!

Yesterday:

BREAK DAY!

EQ: 8.5

Night-wood: Low, but present.

I am sick, so I am going to take today off, and however many days it takes for me to get a good night of sleep before I start up again. Relaxation is an important part of self-improvement, I think, just as long as it doesn't last for ever.

Later!
            Get well soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Cernunnos
              Well, I've been without the net for a while and I tell ya... I missed you guys!

I haven't fallen off the PE wagon, by no means. I have been jelqing every other day, adding about 10 reps every time, and my EQ has been through the roof! I think I have gained, but I'm not going to measure.

- I get spontaneous erections all the time.
              - My woodie tries to drill a hole to China every morning. It's fantastic!
              - I'm so damned horny all the time. I love it!

But most importantly, my penis feels very different:

- Even when flaccid, my penis feels denser and heavier, even though it's roughly the same size. I know intuitively that my penis health is improving every time I touch my penis. While my flaccid penis used to be kind of droopy, like a half-empty water balloon, now it is always dense and heavy; while my erections used to be half-hearted and need encouragement, now I have to beg it to sit down in class and let me concentrate.

YAY!
              A very hard dick is better suited for pussy than a soft huge dick. Your doing quite well.

Comment

Good to see you back C. Sounds like your doing great, hang in there, you'll have your very own personal jack hammer before long.

Comment

Working...
                X