The Measuring Tape Didn't Lie! OMG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Measuring Tape Didn't Lie! OMG!

Seriously!? That's what I thought to myself. That can't be right. So I grabbed my ruler and checked again. NO EFFEN WAY!! So, I waited 10 minutes then got my erection back up and measured again. That damn measuring tape was correct. IT DIDN'T LIE! Three different times and two different measuring devices. I was about to knock on the neighbor's door to see if they could make sure my ruler was being truthful. I mean, I know my measuring tape can be a dirty little liar sometimes.

I was so excited and I almost started jumping up and down. Seriously, I felt like I had just won the freaking lottery or something. Then I told myself that I am probably measuring incorrectly because I am so tired (this was at 1:30am). "Let's check in the morning," I cautiously told myself. So, I woke up today and that damn ruler is still telling the truth. I thought I would catch that ruler red handed, but damn it, two different days and two different measuring devices later, here I am to say that my guy is a growing and fast.

The day I started PEing I checked my size prior to my first full exercise and it was at 169mm. Today, somewhere around 44 days later, I am at 178mm! An increase of 9mm (0.35")!

I sure hope I grow this much every six weeks. So, I guess the lesson learned is that the damn ruler is a truth teller . I improved my diet and and I have seen an increase in EQ. Both of these likely led to these beginner gains.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I decided to create this section which I will update every time I measure. This is for the reader's convenience (as well as mine) as it will give a summary of my gains each month so we don't have to read every post and search for my actual updates. If you wish for explanations for what happened during each month, you can read the conversation in the thread:

June 8, 2011:
    BPEL: 169mm
    NBPEL 149mm
    MSEG 124mm
    BEG Didn't measure

July 20, 2011:
    BPEL: 178mm +9
    NBPEL 156mm +7
    MSEG: 127mm +3
    BEG: 137mm

August 20, 2011:
    BPEL: 180mm +1
    NBPEL 156mm
    MSEG: 127mm
    BEG: 140mm +3

September 20, 2011
    BPEL: 177 -3
    NBPEL: 157 +1
    MSEG: 127mm
    BEG: 140mm

Overall gains in 3 months and 12 days:
    BPEL: 8mm; .31"
    NPEL: 8mm; .31"
    MSEG: 3mm; .12"
    BEG: 3mm; .12"

Getting back on my previous routine where I was PEing 6/7 days each week. I am hopeful to see another .31" increase in BPEL and NBPEL by October 20, but I am in this for the long haul. I won't be satisfied until I get to at least 7" NPBEL though (need about 20mm/.8" more). Penis size is my avarice.
    ByggD
    Last edited by ByggD; 09-19-2011, 09:02 PM.

Congratultions, man! Wan`t to answer my "flaccid to erect" thread?

Comment

You must be stoked mate. Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
        You must be stoked mate. Well done!
        I can say I am pretty stoked. Now that the excitement has worn off I think to myself that I have a ways to go to reach my goal. So, back to business. If I see another 8mm increase on August 20th then I am probable going to jump through the roof! Thanks, friend. Happy gaining to ya.

Comment

gratz dude keep it up

Comment

Nice man! What was your routine like?

Comment

Originally posted by c-van View Post
              Nice man! What was your routine like?
              Thanks, friend. I am currently at the campus library and it is close to closing time and I have send some emails. I still have to ride my bike home too. I will supply you guys with my routine when I get to campus tomorrow.

Comment

Congratz
                The power of the mind is our strongest tool.

Comment

Hey, campus guy!! Congrats. Your words remind me of my own way back when I started. I couldn't believe my own eyes until I doubled checked with both ruler and tape. Whoooohoooo!!!

Comment

Nice man!! I always do a double take with the ruler lol
                    Starting
                    BPEL: 6 3/4"
                    NBPFL: 5"
                    EG: 5 1/4"

Goal
                    BPEL: 7"
                    EG: 6"

Comment

Thanks guys. I checked my EG last night and it was 132mm. So, that is an increase of 5mm in 44 days. Also, I checked my base girth for the first time ever and it was at 139mm (about an inch down my shaft so my scrotum would not get in the way). I have no idea what my base girth was before, but I will start checking in the future.

Also, my routine is fairly complicated and I don't have time to post it today. I do some things that I haven't read before and I will have to determine a way to explain it clearly. I have to get going though. Happy gaining guys; good luck.

Comment

Very nice gains! Well done!

Comment

definately inspiring to me !!!!
                          "That's your happiness and my hap-penis"
                          Marlon Brando Last Tango in Paris

"Look captain, after our experiments, its going to grow....
                          and I mean grow at an exponential rate, that could shatter
                          the boundaries of our known universe."

Comment

Congrats!!!
                            Dec 10'-NBPEL 4.5" x 3.75"
                            5/30/11
                            NBPEL 5.5" x 4.3"
                            BPEL 6.1" x 4.3
                            6/30/11
                            NBPEL 5.6" x 4.3"
                            BPEL 6.25" x 4.3"

Comment

Pretty exciting stuff! Congrats!
                              1.8.15 BPEL: 6.5'' NBPEL: 6.0'' EG: 5.5'' FATPAD: 0.50" 1.18.15 BPEL: 6.5 EG:5.56"

Comment

Working...
                              X