Extender only journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender only journey

My goal is to be longer and thicker. I plan on concentrating one at a time. I do not have time for manual exercises but have seen good gains in both the bathmate and the extender when used seperately over a 3 month test period for both devices. My plan is to first use the extender to obtain an 8" NBPEL. Once I have obtained that goal I plan on using the bathmate to reach a 6" girth. I realize that I will probably loose a little bit of the gains so I have set my goals a little higher than I would like to maintain. Ultimately I would like to be 7.5"X5.5. I think this is easily obtained.

There are several things that I have read, understand, and agree with when it comes to extending.
    1)If you apply too much tension you can create scar tissue.
    2)Gains will take time in the extender. If I don't wear it I will not see any gains.
    3)Low tension will allow you to wear the extender for a longer amount of time before discomfort or pain forces you to stop for the day.
    4)High tension will create pain and discomfort very quickly making me have to stop extending for the day or longer.
    5)The extender is designed mainly to increase length and I won't see much girth growth by just using an extender.

With these thoughts I started my experience and ordered an X4 labs extender. I found on the web page a link on how to get it for free. I signed up for their clinical study where I buy the device, take before pictures, before measurements, record my times daily, record measurements weekly, post 25 comments on there forum, after 6 months take after pictures and send all the data back to them. No parts of my body other than my penis had to be photographed and I controlled what was actually seen in the picture(background and foreground). I felt fairly comfortable with this as there are plenty of pics of dicks on the internet as long as there is no way to identify it as mine no problem. After turning in all the information they are supposed to refund the purchase price and I keep the device. I will see if that happens or not.

I chose the X4 because I had done a three month trial of an extender with Size Matters Penis Enlarger. I found I could get about 1 hours in the device before my head became really sore. I tried the noose and the comfort strap that was available. I found that by alternating use of the two strapping systems I could get 4 to 6 hours a day in the device before I HAD to quit from pain. The pain also after several hours would be at the base of my dick where it met the top of my sac. I had read somewhere about smaller girth users ordering and using a girth base for the X4 and then pulling your balls up and thru the base thus creating a different pressure point. The X4 also had a quad support where you could choose from any of 4 strapping systems. I decided after my learning of the pain in the glans and the pain at the base the X4 with both bases and the quad support would provide the most options to comfortably extend the most hours per day.

I set up the extender and used it for a month or more posting my success here before people started asking for advice on how to set up the device and strap in. My measurements at the time were NBEL is 6.75" BPEL is 6.875". NBPFL is 5.5" BPFSL is 7.25". I started taking measurements of the device to try and find out exactly how I had set it up by feel and still be able to help others duplicate it. I put the extender base on a table with it pointing straight up and measure from the table to the top of the extender I get 7.125" At the time I had it set up for using the noose. If I compress the springs to the 700 gram mark it measures 6.875" and to the 1400 gram line I get 6.1875" I usually extend right at the 1400 gram or the second line. Occasionally like 1 or 2 times a week I will add length to the extender and push it to the 2100 mark. However I don't think it is forcing it to stretch any more. I measured it to confirm. When I add more length non compressed springs the device measures 7.625". When I compress it down to the 2100 gram or 3rd line where it normally is when worn under this condition it measures 7.0". So it is stretching it about an 1/8" more than my normal extended state. However I have added 1/2" in rod length. I also cannot tolerate more than about 2 hours this way before I have to remove it. Then I find when I put it on in the normal extended state to continue for the day it is way more sensitive to discomfort for the remainder of the day and I end up taking more frequent and longer breaks. Sometime I end up just stopping all together. This provided proof in my eyes that high tension was not providing a better stretch but a better course to pain in a short amount of time.

Today is day 105. It is also measurement day. Up until yesterday I had spent 602 hours and 19 minutes in the device. If I divide the time by the days I get an average daily time of 5 hours 47 minutes and 29 seconds. I almost always wake up between 8:30 and 9:15 on Wednesday. I try to take all my measurements and photos between 10:00 and 10:30. This provides as close to the same time and conditions every measurement day. I also try to sit in the exact same place and take the photos and measurements from the same angles. So todays measurements are Flaccid length 5 5/8" a difference of 1 1/8" gain. This I think is abnormal as last 3 weeks I was at 5 1/8". I will wait till next week to confirm this was not do to being a little more excited or was actual gain. Non bone pressed erect length 6 1/2". This is a gain of 1 3/8". This is the second week I have measured this so I would say this is an accurate measurement and actual gain. Flaccid girth was 4 1/2". I started at 4 5/16" so a little loss here. But I am longer! Erect Girth was 4 1/2" I started at 4 3/8". Last week I was 4 5/8". I feel this measurement is accurate and has been consistent every week. Bone pressed flaccid stretched length I didn't start measuring until day 19. Today I measured 7 3/8". A gain of 7/8". This was consistant and showed a 1/8" gain since last week. Bone pressed erect length measured at 6 5/8" Again I started measuring this on day 19 but have a gain of 1/2". Today's measurement was consistant with last week. I have measured as high as 6 3/4" just two weeks ago.

7/23 I decided instead of adjusting the tension rods out at the start of each session I would add longer rods and start over. Last time I did this tension went up. It became difficult to use for a wek or two due to discomfort causing shorter times and gains slowed considerably until I became comfortable with the new rods. I feel this has much to do with my limited increase since my last measurements. My device now measure 7 5/8" in total length with no compression. If I compress the springs to the first line it measures 7 1/2". Line 2 is 7 1/4" and line 3 is 7 1/16". I have a maximum stretched length of 7 3/8" and currently when using the device without adjusting the rods I am extending to 7 1/8" when first strapping in and then within 15-30 minutes loosening up to an extended state of 7 1/4" for the duration of time.

When I first measured the device on 6/21 just 32 days ago I was a flaccid stretched length of 7 1/4" and spent hours each day extending to 6 3/16" a difference of 1 1/6" less than flaccid length and also 11/16" less than my erect length. Today I am extending at +1/8" of my max flaccid length(remember the device extends beyond your penis) and 5/8" farther than my erect length. A thing to note is when I was extending less than my flaccid length and my erect length I was capable of extending up to 12 hours a day. Now that I am extending past my flaccid and erect length I am having difficulty getting 6 hours a day before the pain forces a stop. Remember I am using 2 bases and multiple strapping systems to ease the discomfort in areas and still having trouble reaching half the time. I am not to concerned with not getting more than 6 hours a day just do to the fact my lifestyle isn't convenient for 12 hour days due to kids, wife, work, household duties.

If by next measurement I don't see a remarkable difference in the ease of extending longer with the new rods I will revert to the smaller rods and just adjust them up every time I put it on. I would rather be at the lower tension and see the gains without pain than be at this higher tension with pain and little gain.

Attached is a pdf of my log. I have 2 photo albums labeled extender journey with the weekly pics also if you would like to follow the journey.
    Starting pics and first 69 days https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...1-eg-4-75.html
    Current pics of days 70-105 https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...ourney-ii.html

I now have a volume of 10.676 cubic inches. June 1 I was only 9.669 cubic inches. The extender definitely works by itself!
    Attached Files
    funflyer
    Last edited by funflyer; 07-30-2011, 09:16 AM.
    4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
    10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
    Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
    It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

You lost girth from extending?

What do you mean by scar tissue forming when using higher levels of tension? How would you judge what tension level is best? Why do you believe you will lose some gains? What are your results today? I use the Bathmate first and then the extender as the Bathmate tends to warm up my penile tissue for the 8 hour days I am extending. How often do you take breaks and for how long in between your hours? I just started to notice a lot more vascularity with my penis and almost like vein colonies. lol I I use a traction wrap afterwards and then sleep with that on till morning.

Originally posted by funflyer View Post
    My goal is to be longer and thicker. I plan on concentrating one at a time. I do not have time for manual exercises but have seen good gains in both the bathmate and the extender when used seperately over a 3 month test period for both devices. My plan is to first use the extender to obtain an 8" NBPEL. Once I have obtained that goal I plan on using the bathmate to reach a 6" girth. I realize that I will probably loose a little bit of the gains so I have set my goals a little higher than I would like to maintain. Ultimately I would like to be 7.5"X5.5. I think this is easily obtained.

There are several things that I have read, understand, and agree with when it comes to extending.
    1)If you apply too much tension you can create scar tissue.
    2)Gains will take time in the extender. If I don't wear it I will not see any gains.
    3)Low tension will allow you to wear the extender for a longer amount of time before discomfort or pain forces you to stop for the day.
    4)High tension will create pain and discomfort very quickly making me have to stop extending for the day or longer.
    5)The extender is designed mainly to increase length and I won't see much girth growth by just using an extender.

With these thoughts I started my experience and ordered an X4 labs extender. I found on the web page a link on how to get it for free. Being the cheap person I am I signed up for their clinical study where I buy the device, take before pictures, before measurements, record my times daily, record measurements weekly, post 25 comments on there forum, after 6 months take after pictures and send all the data back to them. No parts of my body other than my penis had to be photographed and I controlled what was actually seen in the picture(background and foreground). I felt fairly comfortable with this as there are plenty of pics of dicks on the internet as long as there is no way to identify it as mine no problem. After turning in all the information they are supposed to refund the purchase price and I keep the device. I will see if that happens or not.

I chose the X4 because I had done a three month trial of an extender with Size Matters Penis Enlarger. I found I could get about 1 hours in the device before my head became really sore. I tried the noose and the comfort strap that was available. I found that by alternating use of the two strapping systems I could get 4 to 6 hours a day in the device before I HAD to quit from pain. The pain also after several hours would be at the base of my dick where it met the top of my sac. I had read somewhere about smaller girth users ordering and using a girth base for the X4 and then pulling your balls up and thru the base thus creating a different pressure point. The X4 also had a quad support where you could choose from any of 4 strapping systems. I decided after my learning of the pain in the glans and the pain at the base the X4 with both bases and the quad support would provide the most options to comfortably extend the most hours per day.

I set up the extender and used it for a month or more posting my success here before people started asking for advice on how to set up the device and strap in. My measurements at the time were NBEL is 6.75" BPEL is 6.875". NBPFL is 5.5" BPFSL is 7.25". I started taking measurements of the device to try and find out exactly how I had set it up by feel and still be able to help others duplicate it. I put the extender base on a table with it pointing straight up and measure from the table to the top of the extender I get 7.125" At the time I had it set up for using the noose. If I compress the springs to the 700 gram mark it measures 6.875" and to the 1400 gram line I get 6.1875" I usually extend right at the 1400 gram or the second line. Occasionally like 1 or 2 times a week I will add length to the extender and push it to the 2100 mark. However I don't think it is forcing it to stretch any more. I measured it to confirm. When I add more length non compressed springs the device measures 7.625". When I compress it down to the 2100 gram or 3rd line where it normally is when worn under this condition it measures 7.0". So it is stretching it about an 1/8" more than my normal extended state. However I have added 1/2" in rod length. I also cannot tolerate more than about 2 hours this way before I have to remove it. Then I find when I put it on in the normal extended state to continue for the day it is way more sensitive to discomfort for the remainder of the day and I end up taking more frequent and longer breaks. Sometime I end up just stopping all together. This provided proof in my eyes that high tension was not providing a better stretch but a better course to pain in a short amount of time.

Today is day 105. It is also measurement day. Up until yesterday I had spent 602 hours and 19 minutes in the device. If I divide the time by the days I get an average daily time of 5 hours 47 minutes and 29 seconds. I almost always wake up between 8:30 and 9:15 on Wednesday. I try to take all my measurements and photos between 10:00 and 10:30. This provides as close to the same time and conditions every measurement day. I also try to sit in the exact same place and take the photos and measurements from the same angles. So todays measurements are Flaccid length 5 5/8" a difference of 1 1/8" gain. This I think is abnormal as last 3 weeks I was at 5 1/8". I will wait till next week to confirm this was not do to being a little more excited or was actual gain. Non bone pressed erect length 6 1/2". This is a gain of 1 3/8". This is the second week I have measured this so I would say this is an accurate measurement and actual gain. Flaccid girth was 4 1/2". I started at 4 5/16" so a little loss here. But I am longer! Erect Girth was 4 1/2" I started at 4 3/8". Last week I was 4 5/8". I feel this measurement is accurate and has been consistent every week. Bone pressed flaccid stretched length I didn't start measuring until day 19. Today I measured 7 3/8". A gain of 7/8". This was consistant and showed a 1/8" gain since last week. Bone pressed erect length measured at 6 5/8" Again I started measuring this on day 19 but have a gain of 1/2". Today's measurement was consistant with last week. I have measured as high as 6 3/4" just two weeks ago.

7/23 I decided instead of adjusting the tension rods out at the start of each session I would add longer rods and start over. Last time I did this tension went up. It became difficult to use for a wek or two due to discomfort causing shorter times and gains slowed considerably until I became comfortable with the new rods. I feel this has much to do with my limited increase since my last measurements. My device now measure 7 5/8" in total length with no compression. If I compress the springs to the first line it measures 7 1/2". Line 2 is 7 1/4" and line 3 is 7 1/16". I have a maximum stretched length of 7 3/8" and currently when using the device without adjusting the rods I am extending to 7 1/8" when first strapping in and then within 15-30 minutes loosening up to an extended state of 7 1/4" for the duration of time.

When I first measured the device on 6/21 just 32 days ago I was a flaccid stretched length of 7 1/4" and spent hours each day extending to 6 3/16" a difference of 1 1/6" less than flaccid length and also 11/16" less than my erect length. Today I am extending at +1/8" of my max flaccid length(remember the device extends beyond your penis) and 5/8" farther than my erect length. A thing to note is when I was extending less than my flaccid length and my erect length I was capable of extending up to 12 hours a day. Now that I am extending past my flaccid and erect length I am having difficulty getting 6 hours a day before the pain forces a stop. Remember I am using 2 bases and multiple strapping systems to ease the discomfort in areas and still having trouble reaching half the time. I am not to concerned with not getting more than 6 hours a day just do to the fact my lifestyle isn't convenient for 12 hour days due to kids, wife, work, household duties.

If by next measurement I don't see a remarkable difference in the ease of extending longer with the new rods I will revert to the smaller rods and just adjust them up every time I put it on. I would rather be at the lower tension and see the gains without pain than be at this higher tension with pain and little gain.

Attached is a pdf of my log. I have 2 photo albums labeled extender journey with the weekly pics also if you would like to follow the journey.
    Starting pics and first 69 days https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/funflyer-albums-extender-journey-picture2430-6-21-11-eg-4-75.html
    Current pics of days 70-105 https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/funflyer-albums-extender-journey-ii.html

I now have a volume of 10.676 cubic inches. June 1 I was only 9.669 cubic inches. The extender definitely works by itself!

Comment

You lost girth from extending? I find that it will thin a little and then rebuild.

What do you mean by scar tissue forming when using higher levels of tension? Under high tension you can tear cells, tissue, ligaments, veins, arteries. Everything has a breaking point. Here is an excerpt from an article that briefly describes what I am talking about. "Scar tissue forms mostly in muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and joints. These dead fibrotic tissues can also be called an adhesion.
      Repetitive motion, injury and surgery can result in the formation of scar tissue. The bodies healing process occurs in three stages when a muscle, tendon or ligament is torn. These three stages are called the inflammatory response which includes: acute inflammation, repair, and remodeling.
      Swelling, redness, heat and pain occur during the acute inflammation stage which lasts for approximately 72 hours. The repair process begins after the inflammation recedes. Rather than forming brand new tissue the damaged tissue will heal with the formation of scar tissue." http://www.articleclick.com/Article/What-Causes-Scar-Tissue/941416

What you want is cell division. Not cell tearing.

How would you judge what tension level is best? Your body will tell you what tension works for you. Pain means it's not working and you need a break.

Why do you believe you will lose some gains?If you went to the gym and worked out 6 hours a day for 6 months you would gain muscle mass. Now lets say after 6 months you cut back to only 5 hours a day. After another month you went down to 4 hours a day. Then 3 hours, then 2 hours, then 1 hour, then only an hour or two a week. Would you expect to loose some of what you worked for? I don't plan on extending 6 hours a day the rest of my life. I expect to cut back. The key will be cutting back slowly enough so there isn't a big loss. It will probably take over 6 months of cutting back before I am down to just a few hours a day. But I know once I stop "working out" as much as I am now I will loose some of what I have gained.
      What are your results today? I posted a log and also gains in my original post they are there for you to read.
      I use the Bathmate first and then the extender as the Bathmate tends to warm up my penile tissue for the 8 hour days I am extending.
      How often do you take breaks and for how long in between your hours? It varies again look at the log. If you see more than 2 hours at a time it is safe to assume I took a pee break and then put it right back on about every 2 hours. I don't log bathroom breaks of 2 minutes or less as stopping.

I just started to notice a lot more vascularity with my penis and almost like vein colonies. lol I I use a traction wrap afterwards and then sleep with that on till morning. It sounds like you are starting to notice your body adapting to the extender and putting more blood there to accomodate the cells need for food and energy for growth. Just do your best to make sure it stays growth and not repairing injuries.
      Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"

Comment

[QUOTE=funflyer;329566}

How would you judge what tension level is best? Your body will tell you what tension works for you. Pain means it's not working and you need a break.

Why do you believe you will lose some gains?If you went to the gym and worked out 6 hours a day for 6 months you would gain muscle mass. Now lets say after 6 months you cut back to only 5 hours a day. After another month you went down to 4 hours a day. Then 3 hours, then 2 hours, then 1 hour, then only an hour or two a week. Would you expect to loose some of what you worked for? I don't plan on extending 6 hours a day the rest of my life. I expect to cut back. The key will be cutting back slowly enough so there isn't a big loss. It will probably take over 6 months of cutting back before I am down to just a few hours a day. But I know once I stop "working out" as much as I am now I will loose some of what I have gained.
        What are your results today? I posted a log and also gains in my original post they are there for you to read.
        I use the Bathmate first and then the extender as the Bathmate tends to warm up my penile tissue for the 8 hour days I am extending.
        How often do you take breaks and for how long in between your hours? It varies again look at the log. If you see more than 2 hours at a time it is safe to assume I took a pee break and then put it right back on about every 2 hours. I don't log bathroom breaks of 2 minutes or less as stopping.

I just started to notice a lot more vascularity with my penis and almost like vein colonies. lol I I use a traction wrap afterwards and then sleep with that on till morning. It sounds like you are starting to notice your body adapting to the extender and putting more blood there to accomodate the cells need for food and energy for growth. Just do your best to make sure it stays growth and not repairing injuries.[/QUOTE]

You won't need to extend once you reach your desired length. All growth is permanent because of the collagen remodeling which creates new tissue unlike other forms of PE which cause temporary gains. Any gains one ascertains using an extender for over a period of time greater than 6 months will be permanent. Once reach my goal, I'm stopping completely. The gym is different from what you are doing with an extender. We are not creating new vascular systems and the two cannot even be compared. Using an extender is the same principle that is applied in specialized orthopedic procedures where bones and tissue are lengthened. No, I expect to lose none. Dr. Howard is consulting me and as well a friend who is a physicist at a university in Manhattan. I have suffered no injuries and according to Dr. Howard my genetics and growth is probably beyond what he has seen before as my growth came fast and I reached my goal within a month of starting and hit 1.5" in length and .5" in girth, but I am continuing for 5 more months as X4 stated or a year depending if I want anymore than BPEL 10" and 6.5" girth.

Comment

you have been doing so well with the first extender. why the need to get another extender? dont you believe your doing a good paste?

Comment

I love my 'arsenal' and I have always been one to experiment with various tools in many things.

Originally posted by cantwait View Post
            you have been doing so well with the first extender. why the need to get another extender? dont you believe your doing a good paste?

Comment

DCReynolds,

Thanks for the input and advice. That is great news! I have always thought of it as an orthopedic device and the principals being the same. I have only had an similar orthopedic device used in my mouth. Both times after adjusting it for several months they then left it in place for about two weeks with no adjustment and then followed it with a retainer. Looking back I viewed that as sort of a cementing process. We were dealing more with bone than smooth muscle there though.

Once I reach my goal I will probably be like just about everyone else and want more. My wife won't but I'll probably ease up on the schedule just the same.
              Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"

Comment

I agree. I too had braces! I was referring more to lengthening of arms, legs, and fingers. Braces do move the teeth, but some shifting can occur and it is safer to wear a retainer at night. My partner and I both had them and both wear retainers. Joy! Your retainers are designed to hold your teeth in their corrected positions until the bones and gums adapt to the change. Teeth are always shifting whether a person has had braces or not. lol I definitely have my set goal for extending in length and girth. Btw... how much girth growth have you experienced thus far?

DCReynolds,

Thanks for the input and advice. That is great news! I have always thought of it as an orthopedic device and the principals being the same. I have only had an similar orthopedic device used in my mouth. Both times after adjusting it for several months they then left it in place for about two weeks with no adjustment and then followed it with a retainer. Looking back I viewed that as sort of a cementing process. We were dealing more with bone than smooth muscle there though.

Once I reach my goal I will probably be like just about everyone else and want more. My wife won't but I'll probably ease up on the schedule just the same.

Comment

I understand the differences. lol It was just the closest experience to extending that I have ever experienced. I knew you were talking more arms or legs. Thanks again for the info. That's great that you shouldn't have to cement.

Girth hasn't changed. I find I loose 1/8-1/4" as I lengthen and then gain it right back but no extra.
                  Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"

Comment

Hey fun flyer... GREAT NEWS for you!

I spoke to Dr. Howard and am friend in medicine and thy both said that using an extender at any tension level currently available WILL NOT cause scar tissue to form in the penis. "The extended does not cause scarring at any traction level, this is false."

You lost girth from extending? I find that it will thin a little and then rebuild.

What do you mean by scar tissue forming when using higher levels of tension? Under high tension you can tear cells, tissue, ligaments, veins, arteries. Everything has a breaking point. Here is an excerpt from an article that briefly describes what I am talking about. "Scar tissue forms mostly in muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and joints. These dead fibrotic tissues can also be called an adhesion.
                    Repetitive motion, injury and surgery can result in the formation of scar tissue. The bodies healing process occurs in three stages when a muscle, tendon or ligament is torn. These three stages are called the inflammatory response which includes: acute inflammation, repair, and remodeling.
                    Swelling, redness, heat and pain occur during the acute inflammation stage which lasts for approximately 72 hours. The repair process begins after the inflammation recedes. Rather than forming brand new tissue the damaged tissue will heal with the formation of scar tissue." http://www.articleclick.com/Article/What-Causes-Scar-Tissue/941416

What you want is cell division. Not cell tearing.

I just started to notice a lot more vascularity with my penis and almost like vein colonies. lol I I use a traction wrap afterwards and then sleep with that on till morning. It sounds like you are starting to notice your body adapting to the extender and putting more blood there to accomodate the cells need for food and energy for growth. Just do your best to make sure it stays growth and not repairing injuries.

Comment

Hot Damn!!!

Today was measurement day. Day 119. I hit the 7" mark!!!! Finally. BPEL=7" NBPEL=6.75" Not bad for a four month journey. Hopefully by 6 months I will have reached the 7" NBPEL. After that not sure if I will go for 8" or not. Just the fact that I have almost made the goal is truly exciting. I can't believe I started at 5.13" and now I'm at 6.75 in just four months! Tonight is a night to celebrate.

I have noticed in the last few weeks the wife has wanted to hold it and play with it more and more. I haven't done anything different that I can tell other than grow it bigger. Lately she has wanted to give oral nightly and then follow it up with sex. I don't think I have been more affectionate or anything else during the day leading up to it. The only thing I can think of that has changed is my size.

This past week I took Thursday off from extending. Friday was 5:05, Saturday 6:17, Sunday 6:30, Monday a whopping 10:54, and Tuesday(yesterday) 10:47 in extending times. I have noticed when I extend 6-10 hours a day the gains come a lot quicker than under 6 hours. I just hope it continues. I don't think 4 months into extending I am still seeing newbie gains. I think these are real solid gains.
                      Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"

Comment

Amazing gains so far! can't wait till I start seeing noticable gains with an extender

Comment

Evidence high tension is not needed

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090305080516.htm Also indicates that girth will not be affected only length. An interesting read for sure.
                          Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"

Comment

Weird how all the extender sites say it adds some girth, but do their studies show that? Maybe the people that extend do jelqs inbetween or something, anyways i'd rather do length then when I hit my target i'll do jelqs and probably buy a bathmate

Comment

Funflyer, those are really amazing gains. I think you and I have the same routine (6 hours of daily x4 extender use, mixed in with some Bathmate pumping), and I'm hoping to have similar gains. So far, I have been doing x4 for exactly two months and the bathmate for two weeks, and I've already experienced some gains (up from 6.5 bpel to 6.75 bpel) and my eg has also gained almost 1/4 of an inch all over.

I'm wondering what you are telling your wife. I ask because last night I pumped with the Bathmate at 5:30 before going out to meet an ex for drinks, and we ended up having sex at around 10. Afterward, she looked down at my dick, felt it, and asked if I had been pumping it or something. I was so shocked, I didn't know what to say! I asked if it had seemed thicker during sex, and she said she didn't notice before or during sex, but it just looked fatter afterward. Anyway, I don't know if was the lingering effects of the Bathmate or my actual gains in girth, but it certainly was gratifying to hear that. I better be prepared to handle that question if I end up dating someone more regularly.

Comment

Working...
                              X