Mid 20's being>matter progress log!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid 20's being>matter progress log!

Hello all! I'm a mid 20's regular kind off guy, i've read a whole lot about PE, I have a 'normal' wang . NBPEL : 6 "; EG: 5 ".

EQ of around 8 (1-10 scale) and i definitely can improve on my ejaculation control so...

I would definitely enjoy a better sex life, and bigger wang for my years to come. I suppose that most of the people on this forum feel the same way, i love this forum by the way. Great posters and great friendly enviroment, so i would like to share my progress as it may help others and myself.

I will do Jp's 90 day routine, but as of right now i'm doing a conditioning phase for 2 weeks and it goes like this.

week 1

10 min warm up.
    50 wet jelqs 80% EQ, 2 days on then rest day " 2 on 1 off ".
    10 min warm down. (shower)

I will add 10 wet jelqs to my routine every session after a rest day for the 2 weeks of my condioning. Starting week 2, i will add some very basic strecthes, so on week one i will only do jelqs and on week 2 i will do the jelqs and strechings.

After i finish this conditioning i will start the jp's 90 day routine, including the healthy eating, suplements taking and exercising as much as i can.

Feel free to ask me anything or to advice me.

Starting stats:

MSEG: 5"
    nbpel: 6"
    bpel : 7"
    bpsfl : 7.4"

Ps: Everybody should read the TGC thread on the science forum, i already did but i will finish my newbie routine before i get into it.

GL everybody!
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Good luck on your PE journey!!

Comment

Thursday 28th July 2011:

Morning wood: very good, better than usual, also felt a general healthy horny sensation on my wang. I think as i warm up on the shower, my glan gets real red and sensitive because of the hot (as hot as i can) water, so this makes my wang stay kinda sensitive as if it was a lil burned through out the day.. i love this feeling.

I did my 10 min warm up, and 60 wet real slow (3-5 sec) 80 / 70 % jelqs.

Felt pretty good through out my session, and also dont feel overworked.

At night i had sex wit my lady and it felt thick and strong. Good EQ..

I only reversed kegeled through out the day as it was my off kegeling day.

GL everybody on this Fun journey..

Comment

Friday 29th july 2011:
        No morning wood, had sex before going to bed so my wang was probably tired. Felt a good hang all day though..

Had my 60 wet jelqs workout 80% eq. All good bt i have noticed something.

The way i jelq is, i estimulate myself till i reach a 90 % EQ, i then kegel so my EQ drops a bit, at 80% eq i start to jelq..

My grip is hard, as hard as i can without feeling any pain of course. I notice that as i'm jelquing i loose EQ after around 5-7 jelqs, my jelqs are slow(3-5sec). So i keep my jelqs sets around 10 - 15 jelqs.. as i dont wanna repeat many jelqs without a solid 70 EQ%.

So i do 2 sets of 15 jelqs, and 3 sets of 10 jelqs. To add up 60 EQ 80% JELQS. Between sets i estimulate myself back till 80 % EQ.

I dont know if this is normal in the beggining to loose EQ, because i've read that some people is the oppossite, they get harder instead. Maybe somebody can clarify this.

Comment

Ok i'm back, i've been reading the forums a lot, i just love it. Everybody is so helpful and trying to help and achieve the same goals.

I've read a couple of nice logs that i enjoyed and i will try to keep mine interesting as well, for myself and anybody else that would find it helpful.

Saturday was off day. I reversed kegel, still getting the hang of it though im pretty confident that im working the 'area'.

Sunday i jelqued 70 slow (3-4sec) strokes. 10 min warm up and warm down, i always find myself tired after workouts but my penis feels good, not overtrained, but definitely trained. No pain, but different of course, just minor stuff that makes me notice that i;m doint something to it that i've never done before.

Monday was the same as sunday, and i've been pretty consistent with my kegel routines also.

Tusday is off again. So i'm going to keep reading, this time about stretching, as tomorrow i will start some very basic and light stretching after or before my jelqs. I have to read about it to find what is most adviced. This is only a preparation for next monday when i will start doig the JP 90 day routine literally.

Comment

Mind Game :

* Pe is a mind game, life is. There are patterns in behaviour which secure ' success ' in achieving goals, It applies to everything in our lives. .. Discipline, knowledge, self reflection, time, hard work, drive are many of the skills that we use in everything we do in our lives to become more efficcient at our tasks.

Everyone is different phisilogically, our genes have a role in our lives. Living beings work that way, so we have to self reflect and focus on ourselfes and not others ( comparisons ), and apply all those skills mentioned above, to our best. This is self rewarding and enjoyable, the way life should be. And it's also the way to 'secure' results.

I apply this in my life to everything, i apply it better to the activities i enjoy the most of course. Nobody is a robot and we have emotions that also influence our skills.

They can weaken us or strengthened us. So we have to be aware of this and use them to our advantage, recognize when we feel something is not right. And pro act towards solving the issue, this is a motivational post, as i've been getting into this and read all the different storys. I know i'm about to embrace an activitie which will come with emotional swings and patience is an attribute i must have.

But i will make sure to always until i reach my goal, give the best of myself to PE. A great way to realize how much I've learned and to self reflect is to keep a log, so i will do it. l'll just write anything i feel can help myself and others towards our goals.
            being>matter
            Last edited by being>matter; 08-03-2011, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Thursday 4th August:

Morning wood : No, but hanged good all day, especially my girth.

Morning WO : I did my jelqs, at a lower EQ around (70 - 60 %). Felt good, i can do more strokes per set without my wang getting to soft so fast. As it does when i jelq with a higher EQ at the beggining.

I also did 20 V jelqs and i liked the feeling a lot, i did them with 80% EQ and my first and 2cnd finger because i felt a stronger more comfortable grip.

Afternoon WO: First time i stretch, i felt pretty good, faster WO then jelqing, not so messy. But i love my jelqs nonetheless, i did the Jp beginners stretch routine, with minor changes because im just conditioning. My dick feels really good right now, time to go play ball and break a sweat, keep the blood pumping

Comment

Friday 5th august:

No morning wood, had sex last nightm good hang all day, wang felt a bit tired from sex. But i thought a work out was appropiate, paying close attention to how i felt through it, i felt a bit tired on jelqs but i think i got my rythm on them, so i was pretty happy, as i think the rythm i used today is the best one ive used so far.

50 wet jelq " 2strokes count as one " as JP says. 3 sec each focusing on expanding my glans by keaping blood from midshaft up trapped with good rythm

Jp strecth routine

Kegels , i'm about to go out so i dont want to detail, but tomorrow is my rest day and ill probably write again some thoughts..

PE IS AWESOME, i already feel my dick is bigger honestly, i feel it heavier, thicker and my confidence is up so high, and it translates to my life

Comment

sunday august 7th:

Last 2 days have been offdays, yesterday i did kegels, reversed kegels mostly. I felt my pennis was tired, and it was, and tomorrow i'm starting the jp 90 day routine oficially as i've finished my first 2 weeks of conditioning. I will write down what i've learned this last 2 weeks while working out and reading a lot.

Kegels :

I will kegel 4-5 days a week, every week for the first 3 months, this will not change and is very reachable. My routines will change through out my advancements on Pe, i will add stuff every 21 days, it will be a very linear routine. This will help me very organized on my Ejaculation control training, i dont have PE but i do feel like i want to achieve DO someday, and i have to start working on it.

Edging :

I've read about it, i feel like i will read a lot more as i dont think i have put my hands around it enough. But it's ok, i will follow this advice: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...-response.html

I also have read that edging after Workouts is beneficial, i'm sure i will try it out. I don't think it will be after every workout but twice a week sounds good enough for the first months. As i try it out for the first month i'll decide if i will up the intensity on it or not, i wont come on my edging sessions as i have done in the past, i will come every 3rd edging session, this will give me discipline towards my mind control ( key factor ), and will also help me stay horny and help with my EQ im sure.

Rest days:
                  SOOOO important on PE, " listen to your pennis and body ". Pe is about getting to know yourself, i am doing stuff that i've never done before in my life, i never thought i would have a routine on a daily basis that would make my pennis bigger and my sex life better, i'm glad i do now, i believe in it. But i'm a rookie on it, so i have to start step by step, all the way.

On rest days i will read as much as i can, keep my log up to date, and enjoy my outside PE life, which will keep me healthy mentally. I will work my dick intelligently, when i feel i should rest i will, when i feel i should work i will too. And i will get better at knowing when to do whatever is best as i go through my weeks of workouts and become more experienced obviously.

Supplements :

I eat healthy and exercise a lot, i have good genetics also, and i'm young ( 24 ). I have everything on my favor i think, confidence is very important and being positive is a good way of approaching PE. So i will take the JP90 supplements with discipline during week days only, and i know that this will accelerate my progress.

Streching :

I have stretched 2 sessions now, i like it, I feel the pull and i dont have too much trouble with my grip, i will add latex gloves one day as ive read that they help a lot with the grip. Stretching sessions are not that long so i will do them in the morning before going to work.

I will rate my stretching after every session on a 1 to 5 scale, 5 being the highest rating.
                  And when i need to describe my pull intensity i will do it on a 1 to 10 scale, 10 being the strongest pull.

JELQS :

I will listen to my body, through out this conditioning weeks the max i've been able to jelq is 80 reps( both hands count as 1 rep ).

I felt very tired afterwards, i sweated a lot, and felt fatigued. So i knew i had high intensity, and my pennis didnt feel hurt at any time. So it was good, but 150 reps seem like a big workout, i will listen to my body and adjust to what i can give, i dont think this is bad during the first month, on the second month i think i will complete the sessions everyday.

I will comment after every WO on my grip intensity, rythm and any other stuff that i feel might help me get to know myself. I will adjust to what i feel is the most comfortable and best way to jelq.

i will rate my jelquing sessions the same way i rate my stretching.

WARM UP/DOWN:

I will do this religiously, i wont start a workout until i feel very loose and ready, and i will finish every workout with a nice warm down.

I will alternate between rice sock and hot shower as i cant use the RS everyday as i do it without anyone in my house noticing and sometimes it's imposible.

- So to finish this off i will probably take some pics of my member now, and i will upload them when i'm ready. I will reach my goal on this journey. I will enjoy sex as an all star not a rookie.

Comment

Day 1 :

Morning stretch session:

15 min WU, felt loose and heated. Did jp90 routine, felt nice, my flaccid afterwards was normal, just a tiny bit longer than usual.

Pull intensity: 7.5 / 10
                    WO rating: 3 / 5

The rating will be better when i get a better hang post work out, i will get better at rating as i get more experienced.

4 x 25 fast kegels during routine, will keep it this way for at least 3 weeks.

Now i will do, 5 x 20 reverse kegels.

5 x 10 - 5sec kegels

Comment

day 2 :

jelquing sesh was awesome, i did an adjustment and lighten up on my grip a bit, and it felt better than what it feels like when i was holding the grip as tight as i could, i still felt a great pump, and felt more in control on my strokes. I will keep doing it this way for now.

100 wet jelqs = 3-4 sec strokes 60-80 % eq
                      60 v jelqs = 2-3 sec strokes 60-80% eq

SR: 4.5 / 5
                      JI: 6.5-7 / 10

Another thing i noticed was that had semi jerk off sesh while i was trying to recuperate EQ, so it was kinda like a mini edge without coming in the end of course, very enjoyable and i think it will help my overall penis health and control in the future.

Comment

Day 2 :

Stretching:

I did jp 90 routine with a nice warm up with rice sock, my grip was very slippery, i think that the rice sock left my skin moistorized, i an not sure though but i will warm up with water next time i stretch to see if the same thing happens,

Sr: 3 / 5
                        Si: 6 / 10

My hang is good right now..

Comment

Day 3:

Off, no kegelaing nothing PE related, just read a lot and exercised a bit. At night GF came and i got a Bj as she couldnt have sex.

Day 4:

morning session was my stretching, JP routine.

Felt great because i warmed up with hot water and that improves my grip a loooooot, i tried to ease into the stretch, didnt pull my wang right away, stretching slowly until i got to a point where i couldnt stretch no more, hold for 15 kegels, then try to stretch a bit more and do the last 10 kegels. This for every direction r,l,d,s,u

sr: 4.5/ 5
                          si: 8 / 10

night session was my jelquing, 100 wet jelqs and 60 v jelqs, 4-5 sec 50-70 % EQ

The jelquing felt awesome, my grip was really good, not to light and not to stiff, never felt any uncomfortableness during my jelqs.

I also started with 30 v jelqs instead of my wet jelqs, and i feel i'm getting better at v jelquing. Being able to grip tight and do slow strokes.

My EQ was low today, i get no morning woods often, and i dont get random strong booners throughout the day, i do get light booners and my hang has improved drastically since i started doing any type of Pe, i dont worry to mch about it, i know when my pennis feels fatigued and needs rest, and right now it's ok, i have been very cautious and have done a progresve increase until i started the jp90, so i dont feel that this is negative Pi's, i just know that i usually like 8 out of 10 days, dont get morning woods even when i didnt PE, so as i pe and my dick gets stronger healthier as it's doing, i will get MW more often im sure. I just have to be patient and dont worry, just focus on what im doing and know when im tired and need rest.

jr: 4 / 5
                          ji: 7,5 - 8 / 10

did my kegels through out the day

Comment

day 5:

stretching was in the morning, i dont remember anything particular about the session i think it was ok, it was 2 days ago.

Jelquing i remember i was kind off frustrated with my jelquing as it felt great the day before but this time i was having trouble sliding my grip up even though i was properly lubbed up, i think it happens when i feel a bit fatigued, i took 2 days rest as my general horniness dropped down compared to how i had been feeling and i felt my wang needed some good rest.

It's monday now and i rested 2 days, i will do me session later on through the day and i will comment on how i 've been feeling, i think Jp's routine should be done very slowly as (for me) it has been a bit to tiring for the first days, i definitely wouldnt recommend nobody to start 5 days on 2 off. I will do 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off until i feel ready for a steady 2 on 1 off.

I have noticed decreased horniness, no morning woods, good hang but also not so good as the first days, EQ decreased a bit too.

Comment

day 6 :
                              OFF
                              day 7 :
                              OFF
                              day 8 :
                              OFF
                              day 9:
                              jelqued felt pretty good, good grip and slide. Lower intensity grip, felt awesome.
                              Day 10:
                              Stretched, good stretch.
                              Day 11:
                              jelqued, good session, low intensity grip. I have been slacking on my commitment, but i have done a bit of some good stuff. I will do a stretch session before i go to bed, and one when i wake up, then a jelq session in the afternoon, and i will rest for on or 2 days afterwards. On my rest day i will be with my girlfriend

Comment

Working...
                              X