Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saiyan22's NEW GAINS WITH PICS. (PE REALLY WORKS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saiyan22's NEW GAINS WITH PICS. (PE REALLY WORKS)

Its been a while since my last post and I am now posting on matter of size.com and mynewsize.com as (username: kingsnake). I am also username: saiyan22 on *************.com. I am pleased to say that after 3 ½ months of consistent PE, I have increased my erect length and girth. By none bone pressed length was 8 inches and 8.25 inches bonepressed. Erect mid shaft girth was 5.25 inches and base girth was 5.3 - 5.4 inches in circumference.

My new measurements as follows.

None bone pressed length is now: 8.49 inches (Just a hair under 8 ½ inches nbpl).
    Bone pressed length is now: 8 and 3 quarter inches. ( Just a quarter inch from 9 inches).
    Midshaft girth is now: 5.4 inches around.
    Base girth is now: 5.7 inches around.

As you guys know from my first thread that I had a few injuries from PE a good while back. I realized that what was causing the injuries was jelqing. I’m not putting down jelqing, but I don’t think it’s for me. I orginally started out at 7.5 inches nbl length and thought I gained .5 inches but it turned out that the .5 inches was already there and hidden in my fat pad. When I lost 35 pounds in 3 months mainly from my gut to get ready for a bodybuilding show thats when my penis measured 8 inches long.

After I recovered I got back into PE with pumping and manual stretching at the start of July 2008. After almost two months of pumping and stretching my pump handle broke in late August 2008. I started with a 2.25 cyclinder pump with a gauge and pumped up to 4-5gs.
    My routine was as follows

Monday,Wednesday,Friday

Dip penis in glass of warm water for 10mins
    Manual stretching for 15 mins
    2 sets of pumping at 4-5gs for 15min each
    dip penis in glass of warm water for 5mins

Tuesday and Thursday

Warm up with glass of warm water 10 mins
    Just 15 minutes of manual stretching

Saturday and Sunday was rest.

After my pump broke I started clamping from late August and continuing till this day.

My current routine is as follows

Monday,Wednesday,Friday

Dip penis in glass of warm water for 10mins
    Manual stretching for 15 mins
    6 sets of 5 minute clamping and edging with 3-5 mins rest in between sets
    dip penis in glass of warm water for 5 mins.

Tuesday and Thursday

10 mins warm up
    15-20 mins manual stretching

Saturday and Sunday: rest

Here are my old and new pics for comparisons in this zipped file: I have two old pics from my old thread and four new pics inside.
    Attached Files
    Starting size: 8 inches non bonepressed, 8.5 inches bonepressed, 5.2 inch midshaft girth, 5,5 inch base girth.

Current size: 9.5 inches non bonepressed, 9.8 inches bonepressed, 6.25 inch midshaft girth, 6.5 inch base girth.

Well you certainly are big, big to begin with at 7.5"

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Saiyan: Congrats on the gains! This is a realistic average of what PE can do for a man.
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey thanks kingpole and remek. Just wanted to so the skeptics and nonbelievers that PE does work if applied properly. I'm excited but I still have a long way to go to reach my final goal of NBL 9.5 x 6.5 midhaft girth if possible.
        Starting size: 8 inches non bonepressed, 8.5 inches bonepressed, 5.2 inch midshaft girth, 5,5 inch base girth.

Current size: 9.5 inches non bonepressed, 9.8 inches bonepressed, 6.25 inch midshaft girth, 6.5 inch base girth.

Comment

A question. So when you stand and look down at your erect huge penis does it look big to you. Or do you have doubts.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

What's up kingpole. When I look down at my penis it does look big to me but only in the length department. I think my girth should be bigger in proportion to my length. Hey don't get me wrong. I was happy with my size but ever since I found out that natural penis enlargement is real then why not try to make my penis bigger.

The way I see it is if I reach my goal with reaching NBL 9.5 X 6.5 then that will be great. If I don't reach my goal then that's ok because I know that I'm already at an above average size anyway.

Comment

saiyan22

Congratulation on our gains, the picture is worth a thousand words,
              Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
              Some people see things, and say, "Why"
              I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Congrats on your gains, did you see more gains with pumping or clamping? Also could you tell any difference in your erection quality between the pumping and clamping? If so, which provided the best results overall?

Comment

Thanks Dustpan and Hairtrigger. To be honest with you I saw my first length gains from manual stretching and pumping. after a almost two months of my pumping and manual stretching my nbl reached 8.25. I went from 5.5 base girth to 5.6. My erection quality during this time was about a 7 - 9 depending on my arousal level. Unfortunely my pump handle broke off, discontinueing me from further pumping.

I noticed almost another quarter inch in length after about a month of clamping. I also noticed an increase in midshaft and base girth after a month of clamping. Went from 5.25 midshaft to 5.4 midshaft. base girth went from 5.6-5.7. My erection quality during this time was a 10. Alot better eq then pumping. I think my eq was better from clamping because while clamp, I also do edging meaning lightly jerking my penis to the point to where I am almost about to ejaculate to keep my penis at maximum expansion while clamping. I think that all of the stopping my self right before I ejaculate raises hormon e levels and keeps libido and arousal up. The only time I ejaculate now is when I'm with my girlfriend.
                  saiyan22
                  Last edited by saiyan22; 10-08-2008, 10:39 PM. Reason: add more information for Hairtrigger

Comment

I have heard that pumping will reduce EQ but it seems like you gain very well at the same time. In stead of going on a pumping routine I may consider a pumping/clamping routine instead for next year. You say you used a 2.25" cylinder, how long is it? Also what type of clamps do you use? Thanks for the great information. HT.

Comment

Hey Hairtrigger. The 2.25" cylinder that I used was about 9-10 inches long. I got it from an adult novelty store. I wouldn't recommend though since the plastic handle broke. You're better off getting one online from a credited business. The clamps that I use are plastic cable clamps that I got from Walmart. I will be posting some clamped pics on this site in 2 weeks to show what kind of expansion I get in the clamp.

Comment

Hey guys Saiyan22 here. Today I took some pictures during my clamp workout. I am posting 5 clamped pics and 1 post clamp session flaccid pic. My routine now is 4 sets of 7 minutes with edging in the clamp. I’m doing this routine Mon, Wed, Frid for now. Tues and Thurs is just manual stretching. My girth measurements unclamped are base girth 5.7 inches and midshaft girth 5.4 inches. You can see those pics on the first page of this thread.

While clamped my base girth expands to 6.1 inches and midshaft girth only expands to 5.5-5.5 ½ inches. I wish my midshaft girth would expand as much as my base girth. Hopefully with time my midshaft girth will get with the program. Here are my pics below in a zip folder.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
                          Congratulation! I'm impressed. The pictures you posted motivate me to move on with the exercices. Thanks

Comment

hello do you have a good job, i have a doubt ? Dip penis in glass of warm water for 10mins, i don't understand what it is this ?

thanks

Comment

Mike,

Lot of the guys now are sticking there penis into a warm glass of water to help relax there ligament to the penis. You don't want to have the water to hot that you will burn yourself.
                              Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                              Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                              I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Working...
                              X