Magic Missile's Member Momentum Minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Missile's Member Momentum Minutes

I am very new to PE as a culture, so I am doing some very basic limited stuff. I don't have a routine developed yet but I tend to do stretches about ten minutes per day when I go to the bath room etc, and about 50-100 wet jelqs every now and then. I like the A-stretch and U stretch, plus I do a few stretches I haven't heard described anywhere else. I'll have to do a video of them. I also clamp fairly frequently, and I try to pair the exercises so they feel like they're leading towards something productive. I hope to study others' logs and routines and develop something more consistent.

Yesterday I warmed up with salonpas, which was just an experiment. I wouldn't recommend it! At first I thought I was probably a genius for thinking of it, but after about five minutes it was way too strong.

For those who missed my intro, I have been doing PE very casually for about six months with some decent gains. I never measured bone-pressed so I can't be sure what my exact gains were during that time, but I estimate about 0.5-0.75 inches in length and about 0.4 in girth.

I tried taking some photos, but now I am beginning to understand why there are so little photos out there in general... it's really hard to measure correctly with one hand and take a photo with the other! I was planning on doing photos with every post, but I think I'll just try to include them fairly regularly. And my apologies for the poor quality of these ones.
    Attached Files
    Starting - 5.75" BPEL x 5.5" girth
    Current - 7.25" BPEL x 5.5" girth
    Goal - 8" BPEL x 6" girth

congrats on the gains, that is some very fast growing. So how big is that puppy and how big was it before you started PE?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

ah... yes. sorry it was in my intro. i started a little over 5.75 NBP by about 5-ish girth. i don't know why but my girth is really inconsistent. one day i'll be just under five, another just under six. i don't think i've ever measure over 6.1" girth though. okay so... i'll make it official, even if it's slightly guess work:

Starting:
      5.8" NBP Length
      5.4" Girth

Current Avg:
      6.4" BP Length
      5.6" Girth

---

Today's Measurements:

6.75" BP
      6.0" Girth

it should be noted that I did a longer-than usual PE routine in the morning and then clamped for about ten hours (releasing to urinate and jelq here and there throughout the day). I let it settle for about a half hour before measuring.

Comment

oh and if you're wondering what i use to clamp, i've been trying to find something i really like lately. i was using women's hair bands for a while. some of them were too thin and caused pain. some were a good thickness but were either too loose doubled-up or too tight tripled-up (meaning relooped on the same band around my penis). I'd experienced amazing temporary gains along with some good average progress as well using hair bands... but it's been waning lately and i've been off it. the other night i had the idea to use some self-adhesive medical tape to form a band that could easily be readjusted and would be cheap to replace. so far for two days it's been beyond my wildest dreams! it keeps blood flow perfectly. i can urinate perfectly, but it is also tighter than almost anything i've ever tried. the mesh fabric seems to allow for a generally constrained blood flow that will still allow highly pressurized blood in and/or out (i believe preventing potential damage).

Comment

Today I measured out at 6.625" long and 5.75" girth.

Comment

clamping time ?

Today's Measurements:

6.75" BP
            6.0" Girth

it should be noted that I did a longer-than usual PE routine in the morning and then clamped for about ten hours (releasing to urinate and jelq here and there throughout the day). I let it settle for about a half hour before measuring.[/QUOTE

What is your routine for clamping, how much time on/ off, how does it affect your EQ

thanks, UAk

Comment

"What is your routine for clamping, how much time on/ off, how does it affect your EQ"

I clamp a lot. Lately for about 4-8 hours a day, but I'll take it off to do exercises. I'm not sure what the term EQ refers to here. It obviously has some amazing short-term results, but I think the best reason to do it is to get the penis comfortable with having lots of blood in there. Obviously you don't want to cut blood flow, just restrict it. I also think that clamping after stretches helps to maintain any possible gains by solidifying any extension (if you clamp low enough).

Comment

I'm ready to take the clamping down a lot, it's not producing real results, although it is fun.

A few days ago I felt what I guess you could call a click at the base of my penis while I was stretching. I warmed down and called it a day. It didn't hurt, but it felt strange. I did no PE for a day, then the next stretching section produced another click. It still doesn't hurt, but I'm a little concerned about ripping a ligament, perhaps it's the suspensory? I'm not stretching very hard at all, so I find it curious. I did notice a small and very consistent gain of about a quarter inch. I've posted pics from before the ... incident. If it translates into permanent gains then they'll be evident in future pics.

My measurements from the recorded PE session were:

6.6" BPEL
                5.6" girth
                Attached Files

Comment

I was wondering how many minutes per session on/off throughout the day you were clamping, and how it was effecting your erection quality(EQ). What is your schedule for on/off days for clamping.

The reason I am asking is I have reviewed a lot of the information on this site and found a lot of truth to avoiding excessive workouts. It has caused some loss in EQ for me when I overdo a good thing. No matter how good it feels!
                  But thats just how it is for me. good luck, keep me posted on your successes.

10-15-08
                  BPFL 7.25 BPEL 6.5-6.75 EG 4.75-5 EQ 6-7
                  6 MONTH GOAL BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 EQ 10
                  LONG TERM GOAL- BPEL 8.5-9 EG 5.5-6 EQ 10

THE ONE MAIN ATTRIBUTE THAT MEN WHO ACHIEVED SUCCESS HAD IN COMMON WAS PERSISTENCE,*
                  *Napoleon Hill- Think and grow rich

Comment

again, I'd love to answer your question but I can't figure out what EQ means.

Comment

Well I've waited a few weeks to follow up. I haven't done much PE at all, just to make sure I didn't damage anything and also to see if the gains I saw would be permanent. I can now say I've gained about 1/5 an inch permanently. My BPEL was averaging 6.6-6.7 and is now 6.9-7.1 depending on the day/erection etc. Other than PE I'm setting a weight-loss goal, as I've been drinking way too much and it's starting to gain me some pounds. I think with a flat stomach my gains will show better.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Today's measured pic... 7.1 x 5.75
                        Attached Files

Comment

Past few days I've been measuring out at 7.2 x 5.75. I haven't changed my routine at all yet.

Comment

I've seen my BPEL stay consistently at 7.25, but my girth seems to have have gone back down to 5.5. I'm not doing much exercises lately, so I guess it comes with the territory. It's nice though that at least the length gains appear permanent! Since I mostly do/did stretches I guess it makes sense. Can anyone point me in the direction of some good girth-gaining exercises?

Comment

still at 7.25 x 5.5
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X