Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post JP90 Results and Future Plan

Hi Everyone,

So I posted my initial post about starting out here in April, and then went on to start the JP 90 plan to get my penis in shape and started with PE. First let me post you the results of the JP 90, and then I have a few questions if anyone could help me with.

JP 90 Results:
    BPFSL: 5.5 --> 5.7 inches
    BPEL: 5.1 --> 5.2 inches
    NPBEL: 4.8 --> 4.8 inches
    EG: 4.1 --> 4.2 inches (girth varies actually sometimes the penis looks a lot larger whereas on other days it looks thinner)
    FL: 2.8 --> 3 inches

I know the results/progress isn't as drastic as some people have experienced, but I'm confident that my penis is improving even if not in terms of gains but in terms of health. I've been continuing the same cycle in JP90 but increased the number of reps on some exercises like the Jelqs. I was wondering what the next phase of my program should be? Like I mentioned in my introductory post I'm looking for a wholesome improvement of the penis, along with girth/length gains. I think in my post I had mentioned some goals, which after carrying out this program seem harder to attain than what I'd thought but oh well, not complaining. Please give me your advice as to whether I'm headed the right direction? Were the results alright? What should I change? What shouldn't I? Etc. Also, is it realistic to dream of a "8 x 6" with my starting stats?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Working...
X