Become the Man She Deserves #Frustated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Become the Man She Deserves #Frustated

I have been doing some serious PE from January.
    I have a fairly small size penis and upon that have Phimosis Problem too. Currently my routine is focussed on erect and flaccid length and curing the Phimosis.

My Present size is
    NBPEL 4.5''
    BPEL 5''
    EG 4.5'
    Flaccid length 1-1.5''
    Phimosis ( No problems as such but I will be trying to get rid of it to avoid any hinderane of gains etc.)

I know these are very small dimensions, but I just hope that I can word hard enough and that PE helps me to reach my aim which is pretty much close to many starter sizes here.

Flaccid Length 3''
    NBPEL 6''
    BPEL - no specific goal.
    EG - 5'-5.5''
    No Phimosis.

From January till now I have gained 0.5'' in Erect length and some flaccid length which I am not sure of as its too variable.
    Please correct/guide/suggest/scold/help me regarding anything that can help me to get to my goals. I will be really thankfull for that!

Latest Routine:
    prospective exercises-> bundled stretches, inner stretches, tunica tugs, circle stretches, testicle jelqing
    DO VERY SLOW JELQS:-
    THEN DO SOME TIME OF FAST JELQING
    STRECH SLOWLY
    advanced U Jelqs,
    normal U &V jelqs with increasing intensity over next three months,
    ulis, Morning and Evening LAS, phimosis exercises after LAS..

-Lot of Water and Exercises required. Great WarmUp is the prerequisite.
    I intend to choose and vary my routine from within these exercises.
    frustated
    Last edited by frustated; 04-20-2012, 08:25 AM.
    Current Stats: BPEL- 5' NBPEL - 4.5' EG- 4.5' Aim: BPEL-6' EG- 5'

Dont go by the title, I know any good girl may deserve more than my goals, but I just want to try here.

Comment

I think the most important issue here is your frustration. PE should be fun and an exercise aimed to develop a general sense of well-being in regards to your penis.

Make it fun, love every aspect of your penis. Gains will come if gains are meant to come.

If you start exercising with frustration chances are:

1) you will quit due to lack of encouragement and belief in long term effect (PE is a long term contribution to your penis' state)
      2) you will injure yourself trying to achieve the unachievable
      3) You will get even more frustrated
      4) you will forget do develop other aspects of love making (you'll see yourself as the pointless body and brain attached to a small penis - most women want the body and brain regardless of the penis it comes with )

All these would be terrible side-effects of what is possibly the best cure for your problem, correct?

PE, have fun, PE, have fun, PE, have fun...... and so on. Gains will come.
      Peace
      "Let it grow, let it grow..." Eric Clapton

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do
      " Bob Dylan

"Ask not what your penis can do for you; ask what you can do for your penis" Soundkick

Comment

Thanks Soundkick for the encouragement and caution. will keep that in mind!

Comment

Do it for you, not for girls.

Comment

As you say @Steve23 Sir

2/9/11
            14 min heat up <did hot water warm up as in heated up the water in geyser and kept pouring it over my penis for ~15 mins bearing all the heat, will appreciate if someone points out any modifications if reqd. in this. I have preferred this over keeping a towel around as I feel this gives more heat, though I wish to move on to rice sock asap)

30 sec strecthes in all directions , circular and helicopter shakes
            3 30 sec tunica tugs
            3 ~50 sec long circle streches
            20-30% erect jelqs around 60 times , these were 4-5 sec long jelqs.
            Cool down and bath ( 5min)(didnt had enough water left for warm down, Please suggest if this is fine as in I usually do cool down or warm down as per convenience , haven't stuck to a single thing)

Also, I generally do 30 sec stretches in all directions two times, I feel my penis feels sour if I increase the intensity. Please suggest if this is ok or I need to try to increase it.

Comment

Being the man that she or anyone deserves has nothing to do with your dick. When you realize that then you will become a man to be proud of!
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Did constant good PEing till sept 5th and then a brak from sept 5 till now . I dont know how it will effect my PE journey.. but back on track now and will do my best to keep on track and keep posting

Comment

How is your Phimosis coming along? I think you should focus on this before you do any PE. I feel like it might hinder your gains. I have this same problem. I used to be extremely tight and I have started stretching it about 2 weeks ago. Its much better now but still has ways to go. I can pull the skin back and get a 60-70% erection before it starts hurting.
                  Better to die quick,
                  Fighting on your feet.
                  Than to live forever,
                  Begging on your knees.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooligangsta View Post
                    How is your Phimosis coming along? I think you should focus on this before you do any PE. I feel like it might hinder your gains. I have this same problem. I used to be extremely tight and I have started stretching it about 2 weeks ago. Its much better now but still has ways to go. I can pull the skin back and get a 60-70% erection before it starts hurting.
                    Hi Hooligangsta , I have been trying and do both simultaneously.., for me too it is like i can pull back the skin by around 50% , what all are the strecthes you are trying, i generally just hold the tip extended for around 10 min. and then go to the normal exercises. Are you trying something else..

Comment

15 min warm up, regular streches each side 45 sec each, tunica tug- a couple of times 45 sec each, circle strech -2 times, inner strech-2 times, jelqing- low erection level-10min warm down-5 min <I am mainly working on Phimosis and length goals as for now, if anyone feels something else should be added here, please tell>

Comment

Just remember to give your friend some rest!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                          Just remember to give your friend some rest!
                          I will keep that in mind . I generally do Sit down streches and Jai Streches whenever i find time, but other than that , i am trying to give it some rest. Hopefully it helps.

Comment

May I be here long enough to see you change your name from "frustrated" to "I did it"!

Comment

I hope so too!! Mission On!!

Comment

Working...
                              X