Oariah's log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oariah's log

Current size: Lenght 6,2" - Girth 4,2" - I will post again in like a few weeks or a month =P

Routine:
    10 min warm up
    10 min stretching
    6 min jelq
    5 min cooldown

How does this sound for a pretty much beginner? Should I add the "Uli" routine, or wait like a month or so?
    Last edited by Oariah; 10-30-2008, 08:36 AM.
    ~My taste is very simpel, I only choose the best~
    01.10.09 - BPEL 6,9" Girth 4,3"~
    ~Goal EL 7" Girth 5"~

Oariah, welcome to the PE Gym. Your routine sounds like a good starting routine. Do you stretch in all directions? And, what is the "Eli" routine?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Yes I do stretch in all directions, straight out, left, right and up =P
      As far as I know -Eli- is when you hold a thight grip on the base of your shaft with a 100% erection and squeeze for like a certain amount of time. It is a good exercise for girth! =)

If someone has any suggestions regarding that routine, wheter to wait a while, or not, please respond=) *thanks*
      Last edited by Oariah; 10-29-2008, 03:19 PM.
      ~Goal EL 7" Girth 5"~

Comment

You are forgetting the most important exercise of all!

KEGEL! You need to kegel in order to build a strong puboccocygeal muscle to get a better erection, and to get more blood flow into your penis.
        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Oriah, you mean "Uli" For some reason I didn't make the connection.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            Oriah, you mean "Uli" For some reason I didn't make the connection.
            Lol, sorry! My bad! Its Uli, hehe... Thanks =P
            -would you say its all good starting with that exercise now, or should I wait some? And if so, how long? -thanks =P
            Last edited by Oariah; 10-30-2008, 08:39 AM.
            ~Goal EL 7" Girth 5"~

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
              You are forgetting the most important exercise of all!

KEGEL! You need to kegel in order to build a strong puboccocygeal muscle to get a better erection, and to get more blood flow into your penis.
              Thats a good point there! =) I actually do kegels, but not during my work out. More like just when ever during the day.. You recommend kegels as a part of work out as well?
              ~Goal EL 7" Girth 5"~

Comment

It has already been a few weeks, its pretty exciting.. I haven't measured for a while and I am pretty excited to see if there is a difference yet. I do doubt it though. Gains wont come over night, unfortunately.

Would it be too soon to add the "Uli" exercise you guys?!

Right now I have been doing warm up, 30 seconds stretches in all directions 5 reps each way. Then 100 jelq and afterwards 5 min cool down.. I do Kegels every now and then.. 2 days on - 1 day off...
                ~Goal EL 7" Girth 5"~

Comment

Stay with this routine for the full 90 days. It's too soon to be adding any advanced exercises.

Comment

I think I am getting some more girth these days, that is sooo exciting! I am not getting any length though..
                    I have a question for you more experienced out there. On my penis there is like a network of blue lookin veins, like under the skin.. Is that a bad thing?! What can be the reason for that?! It specially shows when I stretch junior. hehe.

Tonight I am having a new session, and I am really looking forward to it! I have been doing some "Uli" exercises as well, but I understand I better wait with that But if it's for the better I can wait..

Kepp it real homies!
                    ~Goal EL 7" Girth 5"~

Comment

90 days really isn't that long

Originally posted by Oariah View Post
                      Tonight I am having a new session, and I am really looking forward to it! I have been doing some "Uli" exercises as well, but I understand I better wait with that But if it's for the better I can wait..
                      Everyone's different, and I don't have enough experience to venture an opinion as to what would be best for you. However, I can tell you this: I started to add Uli's into my routine while still in the initial 90 days....JonPop and others advised taking it slow... and what happened? I got 'neener neenered' by 'ole JP himself after hurting myself. LOL, for what it's worth!

Comment

I conclude, back of those Uli's until your ready for it. It's much easyer to get into overtraining than to make gains, but far from as rewarding.

If you insist on doing some advanced exercises before you are ready (and most newbs, including myself do), you could try this exercise. As long as you do them correct it would require great effort to injure your self.

The O-bends: My Girlfriend said those lovely words... - Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums
                        05-15-2008 BPEL 14,5 cm/5,7" MSG 11,45 cm/4,5"
                        08-31-2008 BPEL 16,5 cm/6.5" MSG 12 cm/4,7"
                        02-26-2009 BPEL 17,2 cm/6,8" MSG 12 cm/4,7"

Remek: "They came, they thought, they gained."

Comment

Thanks for comments guys! I'll stop doing the Uli exercise and just take it pretty slow for like a month more. I't just so hard not to over do it! lol. We really want to gain fast, at least I do! I guess patience is s virtue!
                          Since you guys are also pretty much newbies, how does a normal workout for you look like? *thanks in advance*
                          ~Goal EL 7" Girth 5"~

Comment

5-10 minutes IR-lamp

15 min 8 seconds dry jelqs

2 or more Uli squeezes

10 min manual stretches, assisted.

Extended cool-down in shower.

Then lots of BTC's throughout the day, and kegels as often as I remember
                            05-15-2008 BPEL 14,5 cm/5,7" MSG 11,45 cm/4,5"
                            08-31-2008 BPEL 16,5 cm/6.5" MSG 12 cm/4,7"
                            02-26-2009 BPEL 17,2 cm/6,8" MSG 12 cm/4,7"

Remek: "They came, they thought, they gained."

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio View Post
                              5-10 minutes IR-lamp

15 min 8 seconds dry jelqs

2 or more Uli squeezes

10 min manual stretches, assisted.

Extended cool-down in shower.

Then lots of BTC's throughout the day, and kegels as often as I remember
                              That looks pretty good, what are BTC's?! And I know it is too soon for me, but how do you the manual stretch?! Have you bought something or have you made your own stretcher?!

Today I did my normal session, and a few hours later I "played" some more. By edging, and really pumpin my gear with kegels, it got freekin hard! lol.. So that felt good =) I am excited to keep up with PE, and even though I haven't seen much changes yet in growth I hope something will happen and I can't wait to add some other exercises, like the "Uli" - cus I really do believe that is a good one for girth, which is what I need the most cus I am only 4,2" G hehe.. (of course I need length as well! -lol.. ) I have a HARD time NOT doing the Uli and I must admit that now and then I do them anyways (not good) but we all have our week things that we need to work with.. lol.. LAME EXCUSE - but I'll use it anyways
                              ~Goal EL 7" Girth 5"~

Comment

Working...
                              X