OMG!'s log....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!'s log....

Began PE on April 8, 2011. Did the JP90 and got amazing newbie gains, not much since.

Started a hanging routine on 8/26/2011. My goal is ten hours of hanging a week. This is my first week and I made it....

8/26 - 4 20-minute sets at 8 pounds.

8/27 - 4 20-minute sets at 8 pounds.

8/28 - 4 20-minute sets at 8 pounds.

8/29 - 6 20-minute sets at 8 pounds.

8/30 - 6 20-minute sets at 8 pounds.

8/31 - 3 20-minute sets at 8 pounds.

9/1 - 3 20-minute sets at 8 pounds.

Cool. Did you read up hanging (I'm assuming you did)? What type of hanger do you have? Also, 8 lbs seems like a lot to start with, not to mention it's a bit of a weird number. Good luck. When you say "amazing newbie gains" how much do you mean?

Comment

9/2 - 7 20-minute sets at 9.5 pounds. Getting used to my hanger. Glans a bit chafed from the rubbing of the wrap and some bruises/discoloration from the clamping of my hanger. My only complaint is that I can't hang for 20 continuous minutes. I have to take a 30-second to one-minute break every 7 to 10 minutes to get some blood flowing back into my glans.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
        Cool. Did you read up hanging (I'm assuming you did)? What type of hanger do you have? Also, 8 lbs seems like a lot to start with, not to mention it's a bit of a weird number. Good luck. When you say "amazing newbie gains" how much do you mean?
        I read quite a bit about hanging. I'm sure there's a lot I don't know but I read all I could find. The hanger I made is a version of the Tom Hubbard model. Pic here.... https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...de-hanger.html

I started at eight pounds because it felt so easy. I had been doing several months of heavy manual stretching where I calculate that I was manually stretching with over 10 pounds of pressure for an hour+ a day. So I thought eight pounds shouldn't be a problem. So far it seems like that is the case. No problem. I moved up to 9 1/2 pounds today. Again, no problem. Feels good.

My newbie gains were mostly visual but they amazed me. I don't know if I have lost some or have just gotten used to them. I have a problem getting good measurements. My most reliable measurement is BPSFL, where I have gained an inch since I began PE. I thought I had gained an inch in girth too but realized that because I was using a cord to measure instead of a tailor's tape that I was getting a bit of an inflated reading, so I figure I have gained a half inch in girth since beginning PE. I am having some ED issues so can't get a reliable BPEL measurement.

Comment

9/3/2011 - 3 20-minute sets @ 9.5 pounds. Work and privacy issues today, not to mention the distraction of college football. Aiming for 30 20-minute sets weekly. Made it my first week. Looking good so far this week.
          OMG!
          Last edited by OMG!; 09-04-2011, 04:32 AM.

Comment

9/4/2011 - 3 20-minute hanging sets @ 10 pounds. Feeling good. I wish someone would describe/define "fatigue" for me. I feel like I can go to a higher weight pretty quickly but I am resisting the temptation. I want the "fatigue!" I want to feel like, "no way, man, I have to move down in weight." I have not felt that so far. I have some minor soreness but I don't experience anything that I would describe as "fatigue."

Comment

9/5/2011 - 5 20-minute sets @ 10 pounds. Getting more comfortable with my hanger. I did four sets today without any breaks at all (except breaks between sets), five total. I moved my hanger back an inch or so and it is much more comfortable.
              OMG!
              Last edited by OMG!; 09-08-2011, 09:01 AM.

Comment

9/6/2011 - Four 20-minute sets of hanging @ ten pounds. Feeling good. Ready to move up in weight.

Comment

9/7/2011 - Six 20- minute sets @ ten pounds.

Comment

9/8/2011 - 4 sets @ 10 pounds. Week 2 in the bag. 32 sets @ 10 pounds. Ten hours, forty minutes "time under tension" for the week. Moving up to twelve pounds.
                    OMG!
                    Last edited by OMG!; 09-10-2011, 04:47 PM.

Comment

9/9/2011 - 4 sets @ 12 pounds. Now I am starting to experience some fatigue and minor soreness in my ligs and lower shaft. Still getting skin stretch and it is painful often to hang as I feel that my skin is being stretched a lot. When that happens I usually stop, re-wrap and continue hanging. A pain in the dick.... so to speak.

Comment

9/10/2011 - 2 20-minute hanging sets @ 12 pounds.

Comment

9/11/2011 - 5 20-minute hanging sets @ 12 pounds.

Comment

9/12/2011 - 3 20-minute hanging sets @ 12 pounds.

Comment

9/13/2011 - 4 20-minute hanging sets @ 12 pounds.

Comment

Working...
                              X