TEEN ON HGH: Official Account of Teen Using HGH for PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEEN ON HGH: Official Account of Teen Using HGH for PE

I am going to start an hgh cycle, for getting ripped and penis enlargement. i want to experience the miracles of this drug and hopefully i can go from a 5.5 inch schlong to an 8 incher. how much ius should i take each day and for how long? 5 days a week or what? please help. i will update until im completely done with the cycle
    currently
    nbpel 5.5 (good day, 100%)
    mid eg 5.0
    base eg 5.25

short term goal
    nbpel 6.0
    eg 5.5

long term goal
    nbpel 7.0
    eg 6.0

just to let you know, i am the teenager (about 19) in the late stages of puberty, so i think hgh will help...
    currently
    mid eg 5.0
    base eg 5.25

short term goal
    nbpel 6.0
    eg 5.5

long term goal
    nbpel 7.0
    eg 6.0

Comment

I think you are thinking like a teenager, no offense intended. Work for your gains, your going to end up with junk that works like junk. You are making a serious mistake. Who is advising and monitoring you with this. How much research have you done. What will you do if you have negative side effects. What if you get caught with your stash, have you completely thought this through. Good luck.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

sorry BigO this thread is only for people that are interested in answering my questions, thanks though!
        currently
        mid eg 5.0
        base eg 5.25

short term goal
        nbpel 6.0
        eg 5.5

long term goal
        nbpel 7.0
        eg 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by 50cent View Post
          sorry BigO this thread is only for people that are interested in answering my questions, thanks though!
          No, this thread is for anyone who wishes to read it and comment on it. You might try being a bit more polite, 50cent, if you want to stay here. You need not answer questions that you don't want to, but you should not think of this thread as your private property. Anyone who chooses to do so can leave comments here and ask questions.

Comment

You should not take any at all since you don't have the knowledge.
            I don't give a crap if someone wants to use steroids or other pills. It's their body and their desicion even if I'm against it.

But learn how to use it if you are going to use it. Asking on a forum won't give you enough of knowledge needed.
            Log
            Measurements (Current):
            BPEL: 7.25"
            HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

I agree that this isn't a good idea at all. Aside from that, I don't believe any drug and/ or hormone will have any kind of effect on permanent enlargement - trust me, if it did then large pharmaceutical companies backed by billions of dollars and world class researchers would already have FDA approval on something, as it would be an obvious money maker for them. Although it's possible that someone could find a holy grail by such trial and error, it's highly unlikely
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

You should really see what your genetics do for you before you trying altering it. You could cause yourself to stunt your growth.

I went into PE with a inclination of "I'm not going to buy ANYTHING for this." i gained over an inch in the first 3 months. Seriously, first see how your body reacts before you go trying to stuff crap into it.

It's like gutting a car's engine, replacing the rods and pistons, never knowing if the pistons already in it were better than the crap you replaced it with.

just see what your body can do before you go modifying it.

Comment

Anybody with any actual knowledge on the thread? Specifically Iguana and Jackxxx...you guys would be a great help.
                  currently
                  mid eg 5.0
                  base eg 5.25

short term goal
                  nbpel 6.0
                  eg 5.5

long term goal
                  nbpel 7.0
                  eg 6.0

Comment

Wasnt trying to belittle you 50 cent, was asking you those questions out of concern. If you could answer any of them with knowledge instead of child like retort i may believe that you have done your home work. It is more than obvious to me that you have very limited knowledge of a very dangerous drug. I beleive that even Jackxxx is not going to give you the answers that you want, he will lay it on the line for you the way it is.He has done his work on the subject and would never back up the use of any steroid by some one who is going in as blind as you seem to be. As said before I meant know disrespect, I want to make sure that you are aware of what the possible problems with HGH can be. So know you can show us your knowledge or lack there of it.
                    Last edited by BigO; 12-04-2011, 10:10 AM.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I am going to start an hgh cycle, for getting ripped and penis enlargement. i want to experience the miracles of this drug and hopefully i can go from a 5.5 inch schlong to an 8 incher. how much ius should i take each day and for how long? 5 days a week or what? please help. i will update until im completely done with the cycle
                      You're not a teenage; you're just stupid. I have a mind right now to kick you off this forum not only due to excessive stupidity but so the rest of us don't have to see what a mess you're going to make of yourself. You're going to use a powerful drug and you don't really now what to do with it. You have no knowledge and you come here where we have " steroid experts" to find out how much you should take. Go screw yourself at your young age and 10 years from now when you realize how fucked up you made your body than remember you did it because you were stupid. I'll go calm down before I think of kicking your stupid ass off here.
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yeah, I have "actual knowledge" of both HGH and steriods. HGH is not going to incress the size of your penis. Using. steriods or HGH at your age is going to have a lot more negative effects than positive. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against responsible use of exogenic hormones. If you do use then make sure you use an anti-estrogen in your stack, and don't use more than 4 ius of Hgh a day,and research post cycle therapy. I stongly recommend that you don't use these subs. The cost in $ and to your health is not worth it.
                        How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                        And I've been here ever since.

Comment

i am the teenager (about 19) in the late stages of puberty
                          You seem unsure about being 19. Are you sure you aren't 17 or 16 or even younger?

Comment

this is your second thread i have saw talking about how you're going to use a steroidic substance the fact also is that it is extremely obvious you've done no research. Also watch your manners sir and until then fuck off. Do some research and understand you're too young to intorduce these substances to your body man up and do it properly and stop looking for a shortcut, stop being a pussy grow balls and take the long road like near everyone else. also you'll get more satisfaction doing it the right honest way. case closed!!!
                            Good Luck with your gains,
                            CMP
                            Measurements as of 22/9/12
                            183mm BPEL
                            120mm MSEG
                            135mm BEG
                            188mm BPFSL

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                              You're not a teenage; you're just stupid. I have a mind right now to kick you off this forum not only due to excessive stupidity but so the rest of us don't have to see what a mess you're going to make of yourself. You're going to use a powerful drug and you don't really now what to do with it. You have no knowledge and you come here where we have " steroid experts" to find out how much you should take. Go screw yourself at your young age and 10 years from now when you realize how fucked up you made your body than remember you did it because you were stupid. I'll go calm down before I think of kicking your stupid ass off here.
                              *APPLOUSE* sorry for poor spelling didn't do to good in english lessons
                              Good Luck with your gains,
                              CMP
                              Measurements as of 22/9/12
                              183mm BPEL
                              120mm MSEG
                              135mm BEG
                              188mm BPFSL

Comment

Working...
                              X