Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ErikFury's Log

1/22/2009

Just started this week and I've been PEing for three or four straight days now. I didn't really have a plan or routine and was really just testing the water/trying out different things. My dick is pretty sore/tired right now so I'll see how it feels tomorrow morning. If it's still tired I'll take a day off.

Today was actually pretty cool. I got the longest length measurement I have ever had (6.75" NPBEL) which is really cool because I have always thought I had a 6" dick! Even now with an unspectacular erection I have a 6.5" NPBEL. My EG is right at 6".

I'm going to attempt to keep a routine/schedule (90 day beginner routine) for these first two/three months and then I'll reassess what I should be doing. I going to replace the V-jelqs with uli's as I can't get a good grip with my index and middle finger as my index gets really stretched out trying to get over to the otherside. It just ends up looking like a regular O.K. grip instead of a V.

on a side note, I started a new job today. I'm excited about making more money and having a bigger dick!
    Starting/Current
    BPEL 7" 1/8
    EG 6"

Goal
    more girth!

Whats Good Erick .... I Just Started This Week 2 And Did A lot Of Research 2 See If Its Even Worth It Or Best Ways 2 Avoid Injury.. What Your Doing Rite Now Is Really Dangerous ... Since Your A Beginner You Gotta Warm Up And Get Your Penis Ready For These Exercises Specially The First Few Weeks ... You Should Do A One Day On One Day Of Routine [ Best Choice For Now ] Or You Can Do 2 Days On 1 Day Off ..... Its Not A Good Sign For Your Penis 2 Be Sore That Means Your Over Working It And Its Going 2 Either Cause An Injury Or Going 2 Block Your Chances Of Long Term Growth 2 Reach Your Goal .... Like I Said I Just Started 2 But You Have 2 Take It Easy For The First Month At least ....

Comment

hi maniac. I am being cautious. The amount of reps I am doing is low. Being as this is my first week, I was in the dark as to how much, what intensity, how often, and how my dick would react to anything. i've read and researched quite a bit but the experience itself as PEing is still extremely new to me. of course common sense is needed before everything, don't work out a beat-up dick.

No PE today, but I measured my wood this morning and I got the same 6.75"NPBEL again, which is righteous because that would mean my dick grew 0.25" within a very short amount of time! yesterday was the first time I had ever gotten a measurement that long. cool to see it continue to today. to my eye (and the measuring tape), this is the biggest my shlong has ever been. Very motivating. I have a short term goal of reaching 7.5" NPBEL by June but I am much more excited about reaching 7"NPBEL now as it seems like I could be knocking on that door sooner than I anticipated.
      Starting/Current
      BPEL 7" 1/8
      EG 6"

Goal
      more girth!

Comment

That's really good bro ... Keep it up keep up with your routine just dont over work it ... Its really good that only 1 week and .25+ is already added u should get 2 your goal in no time and this should be a motivation ....

Comment

1/23/2009

I had rest day yesterday due to general soreness in dick. Dick felt great today.

-lots of stretching, particularly the ligaments. I stretched straight down and to the side to really feel the stretch in those two ligs.

-50 wet jelqs

-15 minute warm down (stuck dick in a cup of hot water)

not much more to say. I feel in good form.
          Starting/Current
          BPEL 7" 1/8
          EG 6"

Goal
          more girth!

Comment

You are remembering to warm-UP, right?

Your routine seems similar to mine but I add 20 V-Jelqs in there. I guess they are really good for girth.

Glad to see you have so much success so soon.
            I've only done PE 3 times now and I'm also feeling much better down there! No gains yet though...

Comment

yea, I put a hot facecloth around it or stick it in a cup of hot water.

no V-jelqs just the regular ones with OK grip. I do some ulis though. it's not the 90 day beginner routine exactly. I just substituted v-jelqs for ulis. I only do a handful of those.
              Starting/Current
              BPEL 7" 1/8
              EG 6"

Goal
              more girth!

Comment

Well, keep up the good work! Keep us posted!

Comment

1/24/2009

some light stretching and 150 jelqs today. a few ulis thrown in too.
                  Starting/Current
                  BPEL 7" 1/8
                  EG 6"

Goal
                  more girth!

Comment

1/26/2009

took yesterday off and am taking today off because of negative PI's, namely, decreased hardness of erection and loss of size. bummer, but a healthy dick grows better, so I'm laying off until it's back in fighting shape.
                    Starting/Current
                    BPEL 7" 1/8
                    EG 6"

Goal
                    more girth!

Comment

I took some time off because my flaccid has been hard in the middle, cordlike. also my stretched flaccid length decresed slightly. so when everything gets back to normal I will start again and won't be so goddamn overzealous in my PEing.

I learned the hard way like a moron and didn't listen to what experience had to offer. I won't fuck up again now, lol!
                      Starting/Current
                      BPEL 7" 1/8
                      EG 6"

Goal
                      more girth!

Comment

I didn't do any PE the last two weeks. my length decreased a 1/4 inch and my flaccid doesn't stretch out quite as long as it did three weeks ago. girth has remained the same. my erection quality is not as good as it was three weeks ago. I don't know what to do except wait-just leave it alone. lol, anyone here ever have something like this happen to them? my dick is hard in the middle when it's flaccid.

I'd like to start PEing again but I don't want to train something that is not ready to be trained, that's just counterproductive.
                        Starting/Current
                        BPEL 7" 1/8
                        EG 6"

Goal
                        more girth!

Comment

great news. my hard flaccid totally disappeared today. I had a raging hard 102% boner at work for the first time in two weeks. It looks like the trauma is over. I am still going to wait a week or two before I start again and even then I'm going to start with the lightest routine ever. maybe just basic stretch and edging to promote better EQ.
                          Starting/Current
                          BPEL 7" 1/8
                          EG 6"

Goal
                          more girth!

Comment

It's good that you are taking time off. Being able to listen to your body and realizing when Mr. Wanky is not up to snuff for exercising is a HUGE step towards long-term gains and great overall penile health. I'd say that if your penis is still showing no signs of trauma after a week, you could get back into the flow of things. I'd come back with a very relaxed and easy routine. Do one set of basic stretches and jelq for 4-5 minutes. That's all you need to grow anyway!
                            Everyone dies...
                            But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

And be sure to increase your warm-up time now. Make sure you are warming up for AT LEAST 12 minutes. It might be wise to also implement a cool-down if you don't already. Do this for at least 5 minutes.
                              Everyone dies...
                              But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Working...
                              X