Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Poster and New Progess Log

Hello Everyone.

I recently have discovered this forum after discovering PE through MOS.

I started doing some stretches for beginners but found I could not set aside the time to do a proper work out. I oringally started with a BPEL of 6.8" and a EG at the base of 5.5", this was roughly the start of Oct 2011.

Since that date I have purchased a Bathmate some clamps and a cheap extender off ebay. I have been concentrating on using the clamps and bathmate as I find the extender a bit awkward to use for prolonged periods of time.

I took a measurement with a ruler on the 20/12/11 and measured my BPEL at 7" but my girth had stayed the same.

I have been doing some sort or PE exercise most days and will measure again on the 20/1/12.

I feel I have grown since starting using the Bathmate as originally I used to max out at around the 170-180 mark. I dont use the markers for measurements but I dont see the harm as using them as guidance. Well tonight I was excited as this is the third consequetive time that I have hit 200+mm.

photo.jpg

I will hopefully update as often as I can but I'm more of a lurker than a poster. Thanks for all the information I've read so far.

Good luck! I'm 7.5"BPEL and I can barely hit the 170 mark. You must be pumping like crazy!!

Comment

Working...
    X