The Compacuatros log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Compacuatros log

Hey wassup guys ive might of not introduced myself in the past but i am compacuatro im 20 years old (now) but when i joined i was only 19. I remember after i saw this website an read up i ran my ass straight to the bathroom an tried it i was shocked at how fluff my penis was after a small little excerise so then i knew this wasnt no joke. i was doing the jp90's routine up to March then i stopped i after picked it right back up in May an completed it an still went on for a month an took a small brake for about 3 weeks an got back up to it to this day. I never got around to measure when i started but i was in the 5.6-7 range an i measured it about few weeks back an i was in the 7.2 range i was super happy, until this past new years i got really drunk and did smoke an i dont know what went wrong but now i see my penis has shrunk its thinned out an i had a nice girth to it an its not as long as it use to be before new years, i realized it when i had sex with my gf i noticed her body movements wernt the same an she even told me her self she really didnt feel it like before so i knew from that point my penis had thinned out, even flaccid had gotten really hard an shrunk like a little boys penis NOW THAT BROKE ME BAD. I started my first PE for 2012 today and it went great cause i got to see my penis large once again and still very higly motivated, well this is my routine log that ive been going working with

10mins of warm up rag with warm water most times when i have my penis tucked in my legs getting body heat

60 wet jelqs 3 times
    40 v wet jelqs 3 times
    3 uli 30 secs each
    20 horse squeezes of 20 secs long in between the 3 ulis, if that makes sense.

then i just let it warm down on itself, My final reaching goal is 8.5(EL) 6.1+(EG)

Ive been thinking about adding new exercises and subtracting some but i dont know which ones and also i want to add more reps, i want the most effective exercises but i cant be too greedy lol.

Advice and pointers are much appreciated fellas thank you for your time i'll be posting up more often now since ive been lurking for almost a year and had no communication with none.

i dont know when to measure erected penis, before PE exercise or after? ill have the measurements up in a bit.
Working...
X