WTF am I on crack? 1/2" gain non-bp'd in 10 days of hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF am I on crack? 1/2" gain non-bp'd in 10 days of hanging

EDIT: It's actually 11 days according to my log.

I'm walking on air. My flaccid is also a lot longer.

I started off at 5 1/2" non-bonepressed. Now I'm at 6" non-bp'd.

I'm not surprised honestly. It was pretty obvious I had a lot of "hidden" penis and I heard us large girth guys make easy gains. Not to mention my erection quality is much superior to what it was before I started hanging.

There is no indication of an injury and no pain. Just my bigger penis with lots of good PI's.
    birdspawn
    Last edited by birdspawn; 01-12-2012, 11:53 AM.

Have you been PEing previously or did you jump into hanging pretty quickly?

If the latter, be careful as this has been a path to injury for a number of people.

If the former, then congratulations on an amazing gain. Actually, congratulations either way, just be careful.
    Started ... Dec 2010 : 6.25in BPEL, 5.75in MEG
    Current ... Jan 2013 : 7.25in BPEL, 6.13in MEG
    Goal ...... whenever : 8.00in BPEL, 6.25in MEG
    ** With great penis comes great responsibility **

Comment

That's awesome man! Keep up the good work!
      13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
      10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
      link 2000's Links

Comment

Originally posted by ExS View Post
        Have you been PEing previously or did you jump into hanging pretty quickly?

If the latter, be careful as this has been a path to injury for a number of people.

If the former, then congratulations on an amazing gain. Actually, congratulations either way, just be careful.
        Yeah I didn't do JP90's routine because I don't want anymore girth... But I did work into hanging starting at a measly 1 pound. I guess I should be more careful. I might stick at this weight for at least couple weeks.

On a side-note, I warmup and warmdown for 10 minutes each and I edge after every hanging session.

Comment

I would look at JP90 as more a conditioning routine to prep your dick for for dangerous stuff to follow (like hanging or more exotica exercises). I didn't want more girth either so I just focused more on the stretching aspect of it.

Once you are "toughened up" then injury is less likely.
          Started ... Dec 2010 : 6.25in BPEL, 5.75in MEG
          Current ... Jan 2013 : 7.25in BPEL, 6.13in MEG
          Goal ...... whenever : 8.00in BPEL, 6.25in MEG
          ** With great penis comes great responsibility **

Comment

Originally posted by birdspawn View Post
            Yeah I didn't do JP90's routine because I don't want anymore girth... But I did work into hanging starting at a measly 1 pound. I guess I should be more careful. I might stick at this weight for at least couple weeks.

On a side-note, I warmup and warmdown for 10 minutes each and I edge after every hanging session.
            How much weight are you at now and how long have you been PEing? You can still do the JO90 routine and not gain girth, just do the jelqs at like 20-30% EQ.

Comment

I actually did a modified version of JP90's in which I just went through all the stretches twice. I did this for about a month and a half.

Comment

I have done jelqing a long time ago so I have experience with those.

As for now, I am now at 4 pounds and plan to hang there for a couple weeks.

Comment

I actually did a modified version of JP90's in which I just went through all the stretches twice. I did this for about a month and a half.
                  I have done jelqing a long time ago so I have experience with those.

As for now, I am now at 4 pounds and plan to hang there for a couple weeks.
                  So, you basically only did half of the beginner conditioning routine, and not even all of it, before you decided to jump into hanging?

Best advice I can give you is to stop hanging before you hurt yourself and go back to getting yourself conditioned. Something you've done long ago doesn't really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                    So, you basically only did half of the beginner conditioning routine, and not even all of it, before you decided to jump into hanging?

Best advice I can give you is to stop hanging before you hurt yourself and go back to getting yourself conditioned. Something you've done long ago doesn't really matter.
                    No offense but I'll stick with hanging and just go really really slow.

I actually suffered a lot of injuries with jelqing and had entirely negative PI's on JP90.

With Hanging, only positive PI's. My penis looks healthier and my erections are twice as hard. First negative PI or sharp pain and I'll drop the weight or take a rest day.

Comment

Well, if you're up to 4lbs in only 10 days, you're doing anything but going slow with hanging. Did you ever stop to think that maybe the negative PI's from your conditioning time was from incorrect technique, rather than the routine itself?

But, it's your body. If you're willing to risk injury, who am I to stop you?

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                        Well, if you're up to 4lbs in only 10 days, you're doing anything but going slow with hanging. Did you ever stop to think that maybe the negative PI's from your conditioning time was from incorrect technique, rather than the routine itself?

But, it's your body. If you're willing to risk injury, who am I to stop you?
                        4 pounds is where I feel fatigue, but no sharp pain or circulation problems while hanging. The average hanger starts with only 5" girth and I'm 6" so it's a bit different but not much.

No, I spent months working on my jelqing form but still got injured. Anything forcing blood into my veins is bad for me. Twice while I was deadlifting in the gym I had blood vessels burst in my forearms.

No way I'm going back. I'm not risking venous leak or hard flaccid.

Comment

Girth has nothing to do with how one hangs, nor do I know where you get average hangers starting at 5" girth from. You're also still new to PE, so I have no idea why you're wanting to push your limits and hang to fatigue. You say you don't want to risk injury, but you're walking the path to injury by skipping any form of beginner conditioning and wanting to jump into the deep end.

Hopefully someone else will be able to help convince you.

Comment

Another quarter inch gain for my 10/10 EQ erections. I can currently hit 6.25 inches non-bonepressed erect.

My circulation while hanging is much better and I've started wrapping with toilet paper.

I have started doing 2 sets of 15 minutes BTC for the ligs, then 2 sets of 15 minutes for the tunica. Also, one odd thing I do is I will give myself an erection while resting after sets to maximize blood flow back into the penis between my sets.

I must say, about 45 days in and my gains are epic. I think my skin was actually restricting the length of my penis tbh. It's still extremely tight when I'm erect.

Comment

Working...
                            X