X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taz's progress log

2-3-09......5 1/4" x 4 3/4"
    190lbs.

Went to the gym yesterday for some cardio, Havent had a cigarette since Saturday night. Been PEing for one week, started last monday and took the weekend off. hope nobody minds I'm mixing my general health with PE because I started the journey at the same time. Also been taking multi vitamins and L-argenine and L-Lysine

I'm feeling pretty good.
    goal 7x5
    160lbs.

Originally posted by taz View Post
    hope nobody minds I'm mixing my general health with PE because I started the journey at the same time.
    No problem here! Good job on the smoking and good luck!
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Not smoking will help you a lot. Keep at it and good luck
      Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
      and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Checking in. Been PEing everyday this week and going to the gym, hadnt had a cigarette and been eatin healthy. I'll be reporting my stats this weekend.

Comment

Had a little relapse this weekend with the smoking, but otherwise I'm still on track. Down to 187.5 lbs. Been doing the beginner routine for 5 on 2 off...still the same measurements.

Comment

Got one of the tailor tapes, since the string method seemed to be inconsistent and unfortunately went down a size. Also pulled a BP measurement. I'll be using this method from here on out.

2-12-09
            187lbs.
            6.5 bpel x4.5 eg

Comment

Hey there...

Nice work and keep it up! We'll get there with SMART minds, time and determination.
              I live for that exhilarating moment when I'm in an airplane rushing down the runway being pushed back into my seat. The aircraft pulls up and I am finally flying again. I welcome the new yet always familiar view of our world.

Comment

Thanks bud! We will get there!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                  Had a little relapse this weekend with the smoking, but otherwise I'm still on track. Down to 187.5 lbs. Been doing the beginner routine for 5 on 2 off...still the same measurements.
                  I know how tough it is to quit, I have been off of them for probably close to 8 years now. Good luck with your efforts. HT.

Comment

So havent been on here in a while..time to check in. I have been going to the gym religiously, but had relapsed on the smoking. Its was this weekend and last. I had some people over, started drinking, then lit up . I'm still not smoking during the week, but I know how easy it would be to do that, so I will try to not smoke while drinking next weekend. I think I might have overtrained my penis a bit last week, as I got the hard flaccid so I took 3 days off. New measurents are.......

184 lbs
                    6.75" BP
                    5.5" NBP
                    and either my girth is shrinking or I just pulled the tape to tight....4.2"

Comment

So it turns out I'm a binge smoker. I went all week without then this past Friday I had a few drinks and smoked a whole pack in about 5 or 6 hours!!!!!! That was it though, just that one night. If I could make it a weekend w/o drinking, maybe I could give the stuff up. Although I cant really kick myself too hard, because I was smoking a pack a day for well over a decade and now I'm not.

Still going to the gym religiously and dropped another few lbs. Down to 182!!

Penis growth is slow and steady. If I really jam it in to my pelvis wilst rock hard, its just a smidge under 7" but normal erection, normal ruler pressure is still 6 3/4" Girth is the same.

I can't wait for my stomach/fat pad to start flattening for some more visible length (nbp)

Comment

Ouch I wouldn't want that hangover man. Good luck.
                        Current: LOT 6 O'Clock
                        NBPFL - 3.5 BPFL - 4.5 FG - 3.875
                        NBPEL - 5.5 BPEL - 6.5 EG - 4.125

Short Term Goal:
                        NBPFL - 4.5 BPFL - 5.5 FG - 4
                        NBPEL - 5.85 BPEL - 6.75 EG - 4.35

Long term goal:
                        I like the 9 x 6 thought

Comment

I've been stretching and jelqing and edging for that past 3 days now and my flaccid length is way bigger than I am used too. I wish I would of measured that when I started.

Comment

Hey Taz,
                            Don't beat yourself up about smoking... It will probably just take time. Congrats on the gains and weight loss!
                            I live for that exhilarating moment when I'm in an airplane rushing down the runway being pushed back into my seat. The aircraft pulls up and I am finally flying again. I welcome the new yet always familiar view of our world.

Comment

Have you tried I think it's called champix worked well for heeps of mates of mine look it up think it would help.

Comment

Working...
                              X