Finally my "log"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally my "log"

I am going to finally start a log to record my progress, and also help me to be consistent in peing as well.

Started a few months ago( dont remember the exact date), at 5.75 BPEL, and 5.75 MEG.

Currently at 6BPEL(depends on condition),, 6MEG.

Goal is 6.5BPEL(not sure if i should aim for more), 6.25MEG.

Hope others will give me support and also suggestions, because i feel that length gain is harder than girth.

Thanks

i do lots of small sessions of stretches and jelq through out the day but not 1 continous session, maybe i should do 1 long session instead of a few 10 mins sessions, no idea

Comment

The log is a good way to record your PE sessions and observations. Happy log'ing!

Life is a journey .... enjoy the ride!

Comment

Originally posted by jakkie View Post
        The log is a good way to record your PE sessions and observations. Happy log'ing!

Yep, i hope to have some good growth for my length, probably need to have more stretching exercise

Comment

5.75 BPEL to 6 BPEL and got shorter again wtf!!!! but nearly 6.1 MEG wtf!!!!

Comment

Due to the reason, i will have to put extra reps for the length exercise and reduce girth.... again... really hope there will be length gain soon

Comment

Just about 3 months of peing on and off , 3 months of intense Peing,
              started at 5.75 inches BPEL, and 5.75 inches MEG,
              current 6.1 inches BPEL, 6 inches girth

Goal 6.8inches-7 inches (Max) BPEL
              6.2inches MEG

Comment

It doesn't looks like there is growth to the naked eye, but apparently measurement of BPEL has increased to 6.3-6.4inches by pressing a metal ruler to the pubic bone. No gain in girth, still 6inches girth.

Goal updated to 6.8-7 inches NBPEL
                6.2inches MEG

Comment

Already hit 6.5 BPL still think its short...... gonna up my goal to 7.5 inches length, girth is stabilizing at 6inches

Comment

Working...
                  X