Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JamesMonroe Log/Journal/Custom Routine (start date: 2/1/12)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesMonroe Log/Journal/Custom Routine (start date: 2/1/12)

Hi guys!!! Just wanted to say thank you everyone on this site for the help, admins and members. As you know, I'm quite famous for overcoming Prem Ejac because of this site.(please feel free to look for my posts in the prem ejac section) Now I'm ready for PE exercises! I've benn doing stretches, ULIS, horse squeezes and jelqs off and on for like 5 months btw, but I am now ready to take it seriously.
    I am currently just under 6 inches in bone pressed erection length and 5.5 in erection girth. I am def a grower, not a shower. Haha.
    My current routine I just started yesterday:
    1)10 min. microwave heat pad warm up.
    2) 20 min. Stretches(with regular kegels): all direction stretches and rotating stretches.
    3) 10 min. microwave heat pad warm up.
    4) 30 min. Jelq with regular kegels(all directions and mostly over-hand cuz it works WAY better), when erection gets a bit bigger/harder I continue with a few jelqs, then switch to horse squeezes, V-jelqs, Tunica V-tugs, then into ULIs. The ULIs make my erection go back down after a while so then I go back to jelqs and REPEAT!!!
    I feel it's an incredible routine.

5) 10 min. stretches again.
    6) Balloon a little to make penis 60% erected, tuck it between my legs sitting up on my bed with legs slightly bent. THIS CREATES AN AMAZING ULI.
    I REPEAT this for 8-10 min.
    7) 5 min. Cool down stretches with cold/wet towel.
    8) Tuck my penis back between my legs flaccid and straighten out my legs flat, sitting on penis and balls for 20-30 min. This is my final stretch/cool down.

I plan on doing this every other day. The other day is a rest day with only my reverse kegels routine.

What do you guys think?
    I feel it is a well-rounded routine that should be very effective. Is there such a thing as PENIS CONFUSION? Haha!!!
    Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
    Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
    I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

I think you're doing way too much for nothing, start with jp90 and then experiment, judging by your stats I think you should aim for lenght so try to do a 70%stretch 30%jelq routine

Comment

Do jp90.

Comment

Why does it say my posting has been "moved"? Also, instead of there being a number of replies, there is a dash. Why is this?
        Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
        Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
        I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Because logs and journals go inside the progress forum like everyone elses.

Comment

Working...
          X