Any of you that did not gain in first 3 mos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you that did not gain in first 3 mos

I've been going steady at this pe thing for 3 mos now which I realize doesn't sound like much but I haven't gained at all. Any of you guys notice gains but took a really long time to show up? Feeling pretty bumed out and looking for a moral boost.

Hi Secureman,

This guys didn't gain in his first 2 months and he eventually became a big gainer. I hope it gives you the moral boost you need.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...aduks-log.html

Comment

No gains for six months. After two years, up 1/2 inch in length and girth. However, it took an extender and pump to achieve these gains.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I'm in a similar position what with coming to the end of the jp90 and not having gained anything yet. It is kind of annoying especially when there are some many stories about newbie gains of up to 0.5" and probably more.

I have 5 more sessions of jp90 to do. Then a break of a week or so and after that I'm going to start a new program with more stretches and more advanced exercises. What keeps me motivated? The idea of having a big dick, for whatever reason I want one.. and I'm going to work hard to get it.
        Starting stats (12/10/2011)
        NBPEL x EG - 6.25in x 5.8

Don't tell me what I can't do

Comment

Originally posted by BrianStorm View Post
          I'm in a similar position what with coming to the end of the jp90 and not having gained anything yet. It is kind of annoying especially when there are some many stories about newbie gains of up to 0.5" and probably more.

I have 5 more sessions of jp90 to do. Then a break of a week or so and after that I'm going to start a new program with more stretches and more advanced exercises. What keeps me motivated? The idea of having a big dick, for whatever reason I want one.. and I'm going to work hard to get it.

6.25x5.8 NBPEL/Girth is pretty big man. A good deal above average. I would say if you gained .75 inches, you'd be in the "big" category.

Conditioning is an important part of the process. Now you can move on to more intense workouts and maybe even device assisted PE. Don't worry, you stick with it and you will gain.
          13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
          10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
          link 2000's Links

Comment

You're most likely right about the conditioning, it'd be nice to see some gains come in though. A sign of movement would at least let me know I'm on the right track.

I will gain .75 ... and then more (Positivity). Just hoping it's sooner rather than later.

Comment

Nope. But hey, at least you didnt lose size in your 3 months like i did
              Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
              Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Ouch dude.. did you overwork yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by BrianStorm View Post
                  Ouch dude.. did you overwork yourself?
                  To be honest i have no idea. It was so long ago and i didnt keep track of what i did
                  Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                  Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Veins but no gains until 5 months (.25") and that has pretty much been it for a year and a half.
                    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Working...
                    X