Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who in here has gained 2 inches in NBPL and 1 inch in MG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who in here has gained 2 inches in NBPL and 1 inch in MG?

just wondering becuase i need a little more motivation.
    FIRST i was 6 inches in length THEN i was 6.3 in legnth now i am 6.5-6.8 in NBPEL but my goal is to turn my 7.8 FBPSL INTO MY NBPEL, as for my girth i will be happy with anything 5.9" and above Amen.. ALTHOUGH I WILL KEEP GOING AFTER THAT TO CEMENT THOSE GAINS... damn am so proud of myself lol

Nbpel can just be weightloss and don`t count for much...

Comment

I qualify, as far as length goes......don't measure for girth(did once, long ago, it was slightly over 5.5")

So.... what's bothering you?
      Perhaps I can advise...
      Lurked since 2010
      start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
      current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
      Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
      Done with hanging...

Comment

thanks thomasjohnthomas thats true too. @ Siluriansoldier: yeah man i just need that extra boost because i have started and stopped like 3 to 4 times in the past already but this time am doing things much better. also how the hell did you get 2 inches i mean what is your routine and how did you evolve into that routine? your story is one of the amazing ones lol. i also gained .5 inches in legnth in about a month and .8 in about 3 months.. AND I WAS DOING IT WRONG. but now i got the .5 back in about 2 weeks (cause i stopped for a month).. HOW DID YOU DO IT MAN?
        FIRST i was 6 inches in length THEN i was 6.3 in legnth now i am 6.5-6.8 in NBPEL but my goal is to turn my 7.8 FBPSL INTO MY NBPEL, as for my girth i will be happy with anything 5.9" and above Amen.. ALTHOUGH I WILL KEEP GOING AFTER THAT TO CEMENT THOSE GAINS... damn am so proud of myself lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigcock1 View Post
          thanks thomasjohnthomas thats true too. @ Siluriansoldier: yeah man i just need that extra boost because i have started and stopped like 3 to 4 times in the past already but this time am doing things much better. also how the hell did you get 2 inches i mean what is your routine and how did you evolve into that routine? your story is one of the amazing ones lol. i also gained .5 inches in legnth in about a month and .8 in about 3 months.. AND I WAS DOING IT WRONG. but now i got the .5 back in about 2 weeks (cause i stopped for a month).. HOW DID YOU DO IT MAN?
          .8" in length wasn't enough in 3 months to motivate you for more? Time for realistic goals and dedication. Those were pretty great results.
          Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
          Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
          Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

^^^ Yeah I agree, .8" in 3 months is a pretty great result. If you own pe story hasnt motivated you then it is indeed time for some more realistic goals.
            My Progress Log

Comment

If you haven't seen the threads I've started, I advise you to have a look...
              Besides what you find there...

Things you need are:

1- Time: You have to have enough set aside every day to devote to exercising.
              (I usually average 4+ hrs a day)
              2- Intensity: There has to be enough in your regimen to force your body to adapt.

3- Knowledge: Only follow the advise and routines of people who have gained. (You don't want to be wasting time "barking up the wrong tree".)

There is no secret or magic...I have been at this for a little over 2 years...going from 7" to 8" has been a ROYAL BITCH!!!(hanging 15 lbs from my dick is not fun)

...but if you want something bad enough...(well, you get the idea)
              Oh, and as I've mentioned before, I tend to be a bit "obsessive compulsive"... which is undoubtedly in my favor as far as PE is concerned...
              Lurked since 2010
              start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
              current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
              Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
              Done with hanging...

Comment

IKR I should have enough of motivation FROM MYSELF i will do this right .. AND ONE THING I KNOW IS THAT KEGELS ARE ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL TO GETTING BIG THAT FAST

Comment

Now what about that size matters in church thing?

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                  Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

I have gained a ton and continue to gain. PE changed my life forever! My wife loves it and supports me. This is my latest story....My wife went on a 5 year birth control pill. The attach something to her Uterus and there is a string like mechanism attached as well. Her doctor said, "Most couples don't have a problem with feeling the attachment." When we had sex the first time I was hitting it with each stroke! My wife had to back and get some of it cut down. The Dr. told my wife it was a nice problem to have and they snickered about it.I would not be hitting anything but air before PE...believe or not believe? That is the question my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Commit, start your routine, don't rush, and increase your length, girth, and ultimately confidence in the process. Key: Don't measure everyday and only measure 1X per month.
                    Shortdog 2019

Comment

I qualify in girth gaining 1.5" and in length I am roughly at 1.75". It has took me 10 months.
                      Good Luck with your gains,
                      CMP
                      Measurements as of 22/9/12
                      183mm BPEL
                      120mm MSEG
                      135mm BEG
                      188mm BPFSL

Comment

^^^^ Best screen name on this website. I got the cleanest meanest penis, you neva seen this stroke of genius! One of my favorite biggie songs.
                        PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
                          ^^^^ Best screen name on this website. I got the cleanest meanest penis, you neva seen this stroke of genius! One of my favorite biggie songs.
                          why don't you make me blush
                          Good Luck with your gains,
                          CMP
                          Measurements as of 22/9/12
                          183mm BPEL
                          120mm MSEG
                          135mm BEG
                          188mm BPFSL

Comment

your dick is being stared at and judged in CHURCH, and it affects your interractions with its members... basically just regular people except in church

Comment

Wtf? ^^^^
                              My progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X