The zeggplant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The zeggplant.

I'm a 20 year old guy in the US. At this point I've done two PE sessions, the first using babbi's beginner routine, but I think I will probably stick with the usual beginner routine now, which is what my 2nd session was. I'm doing 150 Kegels on my off days. I found the muscle easily, but I have trouble holding the contraction for more than an instant, which is probably typical at this stage. I made myself a rice sock and sewed it up nicely before reading that you might want to change the rice now and then... there are easier ways of making rice socks, I guess. I'm currently using petroleum jelly for wet jelqs (not doing dry ones at this point), but I'm open for suggestions about easier-to-clean-up forms of lube.

Current stats (length measurements are bone-pressed):
    Flaccid: 4.3125" x 4.875"
    Erect: 6.9375" x 5.4375"

Short term goal is to break the 7in mark on length.
    I think long-term 8" would be awesome. I'm pretty thin, so there's not a major difference between my BPEL and NBPEL.
    I'm pretty pleased with my girth, I'm not looking for it to be *much* bigger. My boyfriends have been impressed with my dick in the past, so this is mostly for me.
    Another goal for me, (maybe even the main one?) is foreskin restoration. Dumb as it probably sounds, being circumcised is something I tend to dwell on. I get along well with my parents, but I majorly resent that they allowed my body to be mutilated. Not only did they allow a part of my body to be cut off without my permission, but it was probably the most psychologically hurtful place ON my body, short of the face. Literally, I do feel an acute sense of inferiority when faced with an uncut dick. It bothers me whenever I think about the wealth of sensations I have been robbed of. I'd probably give up an inch or two of length if I could have my foreskin back. All I can really do is try not to think about it and restore my foreskin. I've been interested in doing this ever since I first learned it was possible a few years ago, but I think now it's within the realm of possibility more than ever. Tentatively I am thinking about buying a TLC Tugger so I can work on foreskin restoration throughout the day. I'll be interested to see how well that meshes with the PE routine. In the past, I have done a little bit of manual tugging and taping. I mean maybe 6 days maximum. But even so, that small amount changed my dick quite a bit. Masturbation has never been uncomfortable for me since I have lots of slack skin and now have even more. I don't have much of a frenulum left, unfortunately, since I hear that's an awesome spot. But increasingly, maybe even the majority of the time now, my glans is at least partially covered with skin while flaccid. I've felt a slight increase in sensitivity.

Comments/questions here are totally encouraged by the way. I'm writing here so that I can learn, both from myself and the past experiences of others. Plus I feel more likely to stick with it if I have a place to report back to...

EDIT:
    So anyway, this was the third exercising day so far. After I wrote this post I got back to the apartment and managed to sneak my rice sock into the microwave without anyone noticing, then hid in the bathroom for half an hour. Luckily, no questions were asked. I'm not sure how that would work out in front of everyone.

"God, what were you doing in there for so long? And what's with that lumpy sock?"
    "Oh, you know, just stretching out my penis. It's normal."

Anyway, since it was awkward sneaking my sock & lube around my 2 roommates + 1 girlfriend, I think I'll try if it all possible to work these into those slightly uncommon times when few others are around.

Since I was in the bathroom without a computer, I didn't stretch quite the right amount. I thought it was 10-sec stretches in each direction, not 6 minutes of 30-sec stretches.
    zeggplant
    Last edited by zeggplant; 03-11-2012, 11:04 PM.

Fourth exercise done.
    Kegel contractions seem stronger than they initially were. Doing them on the bus worked well for me.
    I'm feeling good about all this, really good. I feel like I'm seeing changes already. Maybe that's not impossible since I'm just starting. My impression was that growth was rapid initially? Anyway, I felt like I looked bigger in the mirror. Placebo effect? Maybe. But just to test, I bent over and was able to lick the tip of my dick, which I've never been able to do before. Normally I have to get into very awkward positions if I'm going to even try to make contact. Anyway I didn't try anything beyond that, but I was impressed. Maybe it's EQ? This brings up another main reason I'm doing PE: so I can selfsuck!! Without quite so much pain and difficulty. I can get a little bit with great effort at the moment, but I'm hoping to ease that. Was that TMI? On a forum about penises it's tough to gauge what is and isn't TMI.

Switched lube from petroleum jelly to, uh, actual lube. Much better!

One other thing: I think I've been heating my rice sock a bit too long. I mean, it's leaking moisture each time I put it in the microwave, and this time I heard a cracking noise, like the grains of rice just couldn't take it anymore. What's the lifespan on this sort of thing?

Comment

Fifth exercise done.
      So I figured out after posting last that the reason my dick looked bigger was that I had just finished doing PE. Of course your dick's going to be bigger if you've just pushed a lot of blood into it.
      Proud of myself for sticking with this so long despite being pretty busy. And yes "so long" here does mean "a little over a week."

Comment

6th exercise done (3/19/12). I went camping (in a parking lot, but whatever) so I got off schedule. I only missed one session, but still...
        Pretty positive PIs lately!

Comment

7th exercise done (3/21/12). Back on schedule. Just discovered DTRs, strongly thinking about ordering one. Sounds perfect. When it comes down to it, I think I want my foreskin a bit more than I want extra length.

Comment

Just took first measurement since starting. (3/23/12). I think it's been two weeks since I began. Really nice P.I.s yesterday. I'm definitely longer flaccid. And the shape and proportions seem different. It's subtle, but if anybody could detect subtle changes in my dick's appearance, it's me. Anyway, new BPEL is over 7". Goal 1 is met already?! Not really that surprising since I was pretty close already. I kept measuring over and over to make sure I wasn't lying to myself, but it appears that I'm actually now at 7 1/8". I probably ought to take the other measurements today as well...

Emailed to check on availability of DTR restoration device. It's mildly expensive for a poor college student ($90) and I want to be discreet about it, but I'm really interested. In fact I'm avoiding my imminently-due homework to research about it. May buy one in the next 24hr.

I seem to be having my nice pattern of accidental skin coverage while flaccid in boxer briefs disappear on me. Oh well, that's what the DTR's for.

Comment

Exercised 3/25/12 and 3/27/12 (today). Rechecked 4 main measurements 3/25/12. I'm always worried about screwing up the measurements, but since I took repeat measurements to be sure, I think I should be sort of okay. I hope so. Given these gains, maybe I am measuring wrong, or differently than I did at first. Although as I wrote below, I have noticed definite changes that would match up pretty well with these measurements. The measurement I care most about is BPEL, so I measured that one many times, so at least I'm sure of that one.
              • BPEL 7 1/8" +0.1875"
              • EG 5.375" -0.0625"
              • BPFL 5.75" +1.4375" (surely that can't be right!)
              • FG 5.0625" +0.1875"

Definitely noticed changes, mostly just length. With minimal struggle (before, it was considerable struggle) I can just bend over while standing and lick the tip of my head. Damn, that feels awkward to write out. Anyway, how weird is it that that's one of my better ways of measuring progress? Pretty good motivation though! It really used to take a whole lot more maneuvering, stretching, straining, etc. to manage way less than I can do now, and it's only been 3 weeks, I think.

Still haven't heard back about the DTR device, which is sad since he said he would answer within 24hr. Might just go ahead and order without checking availability then.

Picture of current size attached.
              Attached Files
              zeggplant
              Last edited by zeggplant; 03-26-2012, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Man, your dick is already pretty big. No fair

Comment

Exercised 3/31 & 3/28 (or 29?). For the hell of it I thought I'd measure BPEL today and got 7.25". Continuing to notice how long I am flaccid, it's great!

Comment

Exercised 4/1. First time I've done two days on in a row. I think I will try to do 2 on/1 off as my schedule allows, but I'm usually pretty damn busy so that might be erratic. I have a hard enough time trying to fit in 1 on/1 off.

So exercising today went great. I feel huge. Except... I ended up spending forever in the bathroom and my roommates assumed I was sleeping and went to go eat delicious Mexican food without me. I AM PISSED. They should have "woken me up" which in this case would have just been knocking on the bathroom door. I'm not actually upset at all since my boyfriend's picking me up and we're getting Chipotle soon.

Speaking of which, that's not entirely in the diet I've been trying to keep to. I'm already vegetarian (except fish), but starting last week I have been trying to minimize my grains, potatoes, rice, cereal, etc. and sugars. I'm now mostly drinking water, milk, coffee, and hot tea. I'm eating a larger proportion of vegetables now, but I'm also eating a little less in general. I'm keeping up my protein supply with lots of nuts and whey protein powder. I'm trying to lose a little weight. I've always been very thin, but apparently your body fat % should be down to around 8% if you want your abs to show. I might be around 11% now. I had always just assumed that if you worked out your abs regularly, they'd show up regardless, but it's been months. Now that I've read that, it makes sense.
                    zeggplant
                    Last edited by zeggplant; 04-01-2012, 05:41 PM.

Comment

I haven't gotten much done recently. Missed several days. I went camping and had absolutely no privacy, and being gone for even 20 minutes alone would have warranted suspicion. Anyway, I did finally get a workout in now (4/8/12) that I'm back home (not at my apartment, where my rice sock is). Without the rice sock, I heated up using a perpetually reheated wet rag. Let me tell you, the rice sock is infinitely preferable. Used a hand lotion that was laying around instead of usual lube, and it works best out of anything I've tried so far: only had to apply it one time.

Also I finally ordered my DTR! Should be getting that soon enough. One day my dick will look un-mutilated!

Other thing I noticed: in the absence of regular PE, flaccid length is 'normal' not nice and long.

Comment

Exercised last 4/11/12. Yeah, I've been lax.
                        Received the DTR in the mail. Very nice design. Can't wait til I can start seeing/feeling results. I've used it the past few days for hours each time. I also learned about tension settings the hard way, you can only handle high tension for about 90 minutes before your dick really starts to hurt! It's fine at first, not even noticeable, but if you leave it on too long at high tension you're gonna feel it. I was dying to get it off after I left it on too long; it hurt so much my eyes were watering! So I went out and got a bag of assorted rubber bands, which equates to dozens of different tension settings. I can handle low tension for a long time, predictably. I'd say I wore the DTR about 11 hours today, mostly at low tension. I'm going to go do some research (probably on this forum) about a decent regimen. I feel like I should post a flaccid pic now so I'll have something for the progress pics. Right now I'm at CI-3. I would probably be at more CI-2, except I did a very minimal amount of foreskin restoration a few years ago when I first found out about it. I'd say I did 5 days, tops, combined with a small amount of manual tugging. But maybe I did it at a really formative time for my dick or something, because the progress was really fast and has stuck since then. My end goal is a CI-9 or -10. I want a loooooong foreskin. I'm wondering, if I'm seeking a longer dick as well, will this slow my progress in foreskin restoration? I am much more concerned about having a foreskin than a longer dick though. I'm hoping getting full coverage will take less than two years since I'm young (20). I've heard of a 17 year old guy getting coverage really fast (and in my own experience, as stated above, my growth was pretty fast at 17-18).
                        zeggplant
                        Last edited by zeggplant; 04-15-2012, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X