ccmcheese journey to the big one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccmcheese journey to the big one

I did some PE last summer and after moving away from home for 6 months I stopped. Now I'm back home and I'm back to doing JP's 90 Day beginner program.

Stats:
    BPEL: 5.5"
    EG: 4.5"

my first day was last night
    Day 1 - 3/13/12:
    10 min warm up with rice sock
    10 min stretches
    5 min jelqs
    had to masturbate after just because I got so hard jelqing.

Trying to take it nice and slow for the first week. I go to the gym every day and plan on being just as consistent with my PE routine.

Day 2 later tonight

Day 2 - 3/14/12
    10 min warm up
    7-8 mins of stretches
    10 min jelqs
    20 mins of edging and final ejaculated
    warm down in shower

shoulders at the gym

Comment

Day 3 - 3/15/12
      10 min warm up with my ricey sock
      9 min stretches
      10 min jelqs
      edged in the shower for about 10-15 mins(masturbating without ejaculating?)
      5 min warm down in shower

didn't go to the gym today. little guy felt good today hopefully wake up with some good morning wood tomorrow only gonna get 5 hours of slept so that might affect it. day 3 in the books!

Comment

3/16/12 - day off
        woke up and edged in the shower for 20 mins
        100 kegels in the shower

Day 4 - 3/17/12
        11 min warm up with meh sock
        about 8 mins of the JP stretches
        10 min jelqs
        edged in the shower for about 15 mins
        warm down in the shower

Comment

the last couple days i havent been waking up with any morning wood taking 3 days off from ejaculating usually means im horny all the time so i guess it means my workouts have been too intense? anyways i masturbated this morning in the shower. im gonna cut back a little on the jelqs and the edging and see if that helps. will update tonight

edit: oh and my EQ has improved the last few days its just i havent had morning wood :/

Comment

Day 5 - 3/19/12

Took yesterday off because I wasn't feeling it again.

workout today:
            15 min warm up
            7-8 min stretches
            10 min jelqs
            edged in the shower for 10 mins and ejaculated.

When I was doing the jelqs I felt a burning sensation towards the end. I'm not sure if my grip is too hard or what so tomorrow I'm going to try to lighten it up a little. When edging I felt really big and my EQ was great. Also woke up this morning with morning wood and then went back to sleep and woke up without it but it's probably because I ended up sleeping too long. The two days off was because I felt like I was overdoing it in the beginning. One thing I've learned from working out in the gym for the past two years is the worse thing you can do is over train. Less is more. Update tomorrow

Comment

Day 6 - 3/20/12

15 min warm up
              7 min stretches
              10 min jelqs

Okay so today I did my whole workout in the shower besides the warm up. The burning I described before didn't happen this time struggled staying hard throughout the workout but overall it was a good workout. A while after the workout my penis seems to turtle a little which I don't like. Woke up with pretty good morning today which was encouraging and ended up masturbating in the shower this morning. Was pretty horny tonight which is also encouraging. I will probably take tomorrow off. First job interview tomorrow (I'm only 18) little nervous about that. Update tomorrow even if I don't workout.

Comment

Day 7 - 3/30/12
                11 min warm up
                9 min stretches
                7 min jelqs

Well Hello PE world. I don't know if anyone reads my progress but I really need to let all this out. I took 10 days off of PE so I'm not sure if I should even count tonight as day 7 but I am anyways. My girlfriend of 1 year 3 months and I broke up. I told her I needed a break. I'm regretting it so much now. I just found out tonight that she made out with another guy at a party and is going to prom with a different guy It shouldn't matter so much to me but it's killing me. We are in a long distance relationship because I play junior hockey and live away from home and so I don't get to see her very much during the year. I feel dead right now I don't know if I should fight for this girl or just let her go. She was my first legit girlfriend and took my virginity. I'm turning 19 in a month and shes turning 18 next month as well. I don't know what to do I love this girl but living away from home and not being able to see her made it so hard and we kept fighting so I just decided that we should take a break. I know it would be different when summer comes around and were together every day. Also, it's not like she cheated on me but still it feels like she did I asked her about all of this and she told me straight up so I guess if I didn't want to know I shouldn't have asked. Felt like doing PE would take my mind off of it. I feel lost...

Comment

Another day!

Day 8 - 3/31/12

15 min warm up
                  9 min stretches
                  10 min jelqs
                  a little edging after

Wow today's workout was great. Penis felt great the whole time. Was really horny tonight which was a good sign. I warmed up once for 10 mins and got hard at the end so I had to warm up again and felt so good stretching and helicopter shakes were great. Overall this was the best workout I've ever had with PE. I'm trying to get "addicted" to PE just like I am with going to the gym. I never miss a workout during the week going to the gym and I always have the motivation to go and hopefully I can find that with PE

Comment

Day 9 - 4/1/12

15 min warm up
                    9 min stretches
                    10 min jelqs
                    10 min edging

Woohoo! Another workout complete felt good throughout the whole workout. Glad I've been consistent for 3 days. Starting my new part time job wednesday so I'm really excited about that. Most likely will take tomorrow off depending on how I feel. Almost 10 days complete!

Comment

Day off

Pelvic muscle was sore today didn't do any kegels. Back at it tomorrow

Comment

Day 10 - 4/4/12

13 min warm up
                        8 min stretches
                        10 min jelqs
                        10 min edging

10 days complete! I took two days off because my pelvic muscle was still sore. I don't know why it gets so sore but I feel it when I'm going to the bathroom the next day. Anyways I haven't ejaculated in 5 days and I get so much hornier when I do edging at the end of the workout. I will probably end up doing it when I wake up tomorrow in the shower anyways 10 days done! 1/9th of the way done with the programm

Comment

Working...
                        X