mastertard's progress log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mastertard's progress log

Yo! Figured that if I was gonna start thread eventually, might as well just do it now.

You can see my introduction here. Virtually a complete beginner.
    Starting small, going big -- the goal is the "HOLY GRAIL", the 8"/6".

Please make any comments on things I can improve and answer any questions I have. THANKS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Routine - 2 days on / 1 day off; 150-200 kegels every other day
    Right now doing a variation of PEsuccessGuy's "Back to the Basics" routine (since I'm not a complete beginner).
    - 10 to 15 minutes warmup
    - 20 to 25 JAI stretches
    - 2 sets of 5 way basic stretches at 10-15 secs each
    - 2 sets of 20 circular stretches (left and right, each 10 times) at 5-10 secs each
    - 8 to 10 minutes wet jelqing
    - 1 set of 5 way basic stretches
    - 3-5 minute warmdown

Status/Notes - BPEL/BPEG//BPFL/BPFG: 4.6"/3.9"//3.0"/3.3"
    - Only started and measured a week ago. Already noticing more veininess and slightly better EQ.
    - Not feeling any soreness. I keep getting the feeling I can increase intensity/amount, but general consensus here says to go slow, so I will.
    - Planning to LIGHTLY increase (+10%) the intensity/amount of current exercises every 2 weeks for about next 6 weeks, will reassess things from there.

Questions
    - For the stretches, where should I be feeling the stretch the most? Depending on where I position the fingers, I can feel a stronger stretch either on the shaft itself or at the base. I'm guessing I should be working on the base?
    - How hard of a squeeze should be done for the Jelqs? How hard should stretches go? Both at an intensity slightly below where you would begin to feel pain?
    - Why do a cool down when you can just "naturally cool down"? (I usually see athletes cool down only after a really intense game or exercise -- maybe it'd be more suitable when doing more advanced exercises?)
    "You hang with the length of many men, sir PEer. I am mastertard, king of the noobs. I seek the finest and the bravest
    PEers in the land to join me in my quest for the Holy Grail -- the 8"/6". You have proved yourself worthy. Will you join me?"

Welcome and good luck. Your routine looks good. I do the natural cool down as well, although the idea is to "freeze" your wang into its extended state when it is having an awesome hang post workout.

Comment

I'd say work on the base for now, get whatever lig gains you can starting out. Switch it up to the shaft later on when you want to work your tunica more.

Go with a comfortable grip on the jelqs, just enough to push the blood through. You should see the glans swell with blood with the stroke, this will let you know you've got the optimal grip going. You may even see bumps raise on the glans if it gets really full of blood. This doesn't require a very hard grip.

I don't cool down or warm down personally, I just let it "cool down" to room temperature. I don't know what's best for gains, but I know I've made gains with a warm down and a cool down so I'm not sure if it really makes any difference.

Comment

Same as previous post.

Status/Notes - BPEL/BPEG//BPFL/BPFG: 4.7"/3.9"//3.0"/3.1" (+0.1/--//--/--)
        - Crap. I've been having some trouble getting into a habit of doing this regularly because I've had trouble finding a suitable time to do daily. Because of this I've only been going 2-3 times a week instead 4-5 times a week for the past month. But good news is I still made a modest gain (+0.1).
        - Other good news is that I think I've found a good time to go at it (in the morning) to be more consistent. Hopefully it will work out.
        - Because of the setback to consistency, I'm extending the "newbie period" by two weeks.

Questions
        - What kind of feeling should my unit have a workout? One time I did a more strenuous workout and after the workout, I felt no pain but did feel a bit uncomfortable, as if the unit had a strong workout and was sore, enough that I had to adjust my sitting position to reduce the discomfort. Should it be feeling that sore within an hour of the workout? Also, the night of the workout, when I feel the base of the unit, it feels... "cartilagey", maybe from the stretching that was done. I can't really describe it that well. Is that a good sign?
        "You hang with the length of many men, sir PEer. I am mastertard, king of the noobs. I seek the finest and the bravest
        PEers in the land to join me in my quest for the Holy Grail -- the 8"/6". You have proved yourself worthy. Will you join me?"

Comment

Originally posted by mastertard View Post
          Same as previous post.

Status/Notes - BPEL/BPEG//BPFL/BPFG: 4.7"/3.9"//3.0"/3.1" (+0.1/--//--/--)
          - Crap. I've been having some trouble getting into a habit of doing this regularly because I've had trouble finding a suitable time to do daily. Because of this I've only been going 2-3 times a week instead 4-5 times a week for the past month. But good news is I still made a modest gain (+0.1).
          - Other good news is that I think I've found a good time to go at it (in the morning) to be more consistent. Hopefully it will work out.
          - Because of the setback to consistency, I'm extending the "newbie period" by two weeks.

Questions
          - What kind of feeling should my unit have a workout? One time I did a more strenuous workout and after the workout, I felt no pain but did feel a bit uncomfortable, as if the unit had a strong workout and was sore, enough that I had to adjust my sitting position to reduce the discomfort. Should it be feeling that sore within an hour of the workout? Also, the night of the workout, when I feel the base of the unit, it feels... "cartilagey", maybe from the stretching that was done. I can't really describe it that well. Is that a good sign?
          2-3 times per week is sufficient enough for gains at the time being.

PE should evolve around life this way your apt to do PE if it fits your schedule.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Same as previous post.

Status/Notes - BPEL/EGbase/EGshaft: 5.1"/4.0"/4.1" (+0.4"?/+0.1"?/+0.2"?)
            - I've decided to redo my whole method of measuring because I think the way I did it before may have been inaccurate. So I went out and bought a new ruler and trimmed my existing measure tape (to make it easier to handle for measurements) and decided to develop a "standard" for my measuring method, starting with this post.
            - I've also decided to change exactly what I'm measuring -- I've removed anything flaccid because I've found it hard to measure due to the fact that I don't know exactly when I am "truly flaccid". At times when I am flaccid it looks longer and at others it looks shorter. Besides right now, I'm focusing on erect length/girth, so when I actually start caring about flaccid length/girth, I'll start measuring those. I also decided to split the girth measurements to a base measurement and a shaft measurement.
            - If you compare today's measurement to my last measurement, there is a +0.4 gain in length from the previous post (in only 3 weeks). This is due to a couple factors, some of which I do not know whether they played a role or not:
            * As I mentioned, I feel like the previous method of measuring may have been somewhat inaccurate or unstable. I'm not sure if I feel this way out of mere disbelief that I'm growing as fast as the numbers say or whether it is because the earlier method was inaccurate/less stable. Anyway, my newer method is "more stable and standardized", so future results should be more reliable.
            * The previous post on the 14th was actually measure on the 9th, I was just too lazy to post it on the same day. It was probably more like 4.73" to 4.75", but I like to round to the nearest tenth. But then again, today's measurement is actually around 5.11" to 5.13".
            * Despite the fact that the +0.4 gain's accuracy is questionable, I feel pretty confident that there was at least a +0.2 gain, which is still pretty good for three weeks time. I mean, I can notice a different with my eyes. I just hope I'm not fooling myself.
            * I feel like over the past few weeks I've started to get an understanding of what kind of stretch I should be feeling when I do stretches, so doing the exercises better may have increased the rate of growth. I also think enhanced EQ may have increased the length/girth on its own.
            - I'd also like to reaffirm my goal, which is to reach 8.0"/6.0"/6.0" by 2013.

Questions
            - When do you take measurements? Right after your exercises or on a rest day? My new "standard" method is to do right after exercises.

Last edited by mastertard; 04-28-2009, 04:44 PM. Reason: minor update/correction

Comment

I would measure on a rest day since you might get some temporary size increase if you measure directly after your routine.

Comment

Ahhh I was afraid of that. I'll have to keep that into consideration. Thanks!

Comment

Routine - Same as previous post (except a little more repetitions/longer time), though honestly I've only been going 1-3 times a week. Been forgetting to do kegels very often recently. Still juggling a lot of things these days, just like a lot of other people in this economy. Hard to keep anything consistent when your future is so uncertain and your current living situation isn't ideal.

Status/Notes - BPEL/EGbase/EGshaft: 5.3"/4.1"/4.2" (+0.2"/+0.1"/+0.1") -- measured on June 9th
                  - Ugh. Haven't consistently stuck to the 2 day on/1 day off routine (which would be about 4 times a week) and have instead been going 1-3 times a week.
                  - With that said, it's encouraging to still see results though. And man, seeing results is great. The more progress is being made, the less I feel like my eyes are playing tricks on me when I measure. There's definitely a visible change since when I first started and hopefully things won't slow down any time soon.
                  - Apparently I've been averaging about +0.2" per month since I started. A part of me is happy with this, and a part of me says that if I was more diligent with keeping up with a consistent routine, this number could be higher.

Questions
                  - This past week my dick's head has sort of been sliding into its foreskin when flaccid. I've heard that this happens as a result of stretching a lot but can lead to your dick looking like it is uncircumcised (as in, if you were originally circumcised). Any way to prevent this?
                  mastertard
                  Last edited by mastertard; 06-12-2009, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X