Spray's new PE and general life log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray's new PE and general life log

Hey, so I had a previous blog going a while ago but now I'm focussed on not only the size of my penis but also general life improvement, so I figured I'd start another log.

As far as my PE history goes, I had a consistent routine going from mid-november to early march and saw a ~.5 inch increase in both length and circumference, and as far as measurements go I'm currently about 7.5" bone-pressed and 5.5" around (measurements shown in signature). Basically I'll be using a basic 90 day JP routine that I'll be adjusting as I see fit and posting my changes as well as incorporating my pump, and my goal is at least 8x6, which I see as perfectly huge.

For the other improvement aspects of my log, the background is that I've gone through a bad break-up recently and am trying to improve my social and sexual lifw as well as my diet and exercise routine (no specific schedules yet but I'll be posting those as I develop them)

so, here it goes
    PE PROGRESS
    11/11/11 (day 1)
    BPEL: 6.9"
    MEG: 5"
    1/30/12
    BPEL: 7.75"
    MEG: 5.5"
    11/26/12 (after 9 months off)
    BPEL: 7.25"
    MEG:5.25"

The end of the day and I feel like I should check in just to help form the habit

No drama or anything today, and I'm not feeling upset in any way about the breakup, so I don't really see any point in writing about it right now.

I went through my PE routine today right on schedule and clocked in about 45 minutes, and afterwards went for a long enough bike ride instead of running. Hoping to get a lengthy workout in tomorrow, though.
    PE PROGRESS
    11/11/11 (day 1)
    1/30/12

Comment

Decided to take today off for both PE and regular exercise due to a very full day

My plan for tomorrow is to get a good hour of jogging in then clock in a solid 45 minutes of PE, 100 sit-ups, and 100 push-ups (no workout routine as of yet, just trying to burn calories).

I must say, though, that this past week of PE does seem to have helped. Of course there probably haven't been any changes in size, but there's a definite increase in erection quality already, which is very encouraging!
      PE PROGRESS
      11/11/11 (day 1)
      1/30/12

Comment

Working...