Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 days in

Hello everyone,
    I just wanted to say that normally I wouldn't sign up for a site like this but you all seem really cool and down to Earth. I've been reading all that you have to offer for the last 4-5 days and I think it's great to have this kind of support.

As you can see by my sig., I've done well. I don't really follow any routines, but I'm a massage therapist and I know how tissue works. I just go with what feel like it's working.

I am an in-home nudist so I've been doing a lot of flaccid stretching whilst sitting around.
    I've had an issue with EQ(erection quality) lately, but I know it's mental. I started edging the last few days and have woken up to a morning salute both days. I have even ejaculated at the end of my edging session, getting 2-3 orgasms out of my ejaculation period of about 40 seconds if I had to guess.
    I took a zinc supplement to increase testosterone, because that alone caused me to naturally grow .25" about 6 months ago--no stretching at all.
    I do ulis when I'm around 50% erection.
    I started doing kegels at random times throughout the day and PE sessions. I hold them very tight for about 10 seconds, up to 30..but it's quite a workout, haha.
    I recently relocated to an area with almost 30% more oxygen levels than where I spent all my previous life at, warmer weather as well. I'm not sure if this affected anything.

I will continue to update my signature with all size changes. PS- I'm 22 and I didn't hit puberty until very late. Penis may still in fact be growing naturally. That's only thing I can contribute to my rapid gains. I am also a very quick learner and muscle gainer when body building.

Thank you guys for all your knowledge and support--even when you don't know you're giving it. I'm sure a lot of guys have benefited from these forums.

My girlfriend and I have been separated for a month now, but in another few weeks I'm going to see her again. I hope I can reach a noticeable difference in size by then, and see what she says. I'll keep you all posted on this thread.
    Start:---5/24/12---5/29/12----6/2/12---------Goal
    BPFSL:___6"_______7"_____7.125"_______N/A
    NBPEL:__5.5"_____5.75"_____5.8"_________7"
    BPEL:____6"______6.25"_____6.3"_______N/A
    BEG:___5.25"_____5.6"______5.6"_______6.25"
    MEG:___4.8"______5.4"______5.5"________6"

You're right; I am cool. Yup the site is cool as well. Welcome to the gym!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Update: As you can see (signature), already, my erect length is trying to catch up to my flaccid length. And, my flaccid non-stretch length has improved a lot..it's actually closer to 4.375" than 4.25". I'm super happy with how I look flaccid now, and wouldn't mind whipping it out without being semi-hard anymore.

I am getting my technique down more and more, and I can feel a difference in my penis size when edging. It's incredible to be able to feel the difference after just 10 days.

I'll continue to update every 5 days or so. Thanks again for getting me into this.

One question: Has anyone used the bath-mate and do they feel that it's actually helped more than manual stretches could? I'm getting tempted to purchase one.
      Mr.E-Meat
      Last edited by Mr.E-Meat; 06-02-2012, 05:33 PM.
      Start:---5/24/12---5/29/12----6/2/12---------Goal
      BPFSL:___6"_______7"_____7.125"_______N/A
      NBPEL:__5.5"_____5.75"_____5.8"_________7"
      BPEL:____6"______6.25"_____6.3"_______N/A
      BEG:___5.25"_____5.6"______5.6"_______6.25"
      MEG:___4.8"______5.4"______5.5"________6"

Comment

Hey man, same here as you with the puberty thing and the other stuff. Just keep up the good work, cheers.

Comment

Working...
        X