This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malehangers Progressive Hanging Progress Thread 2012 and Forward

I have been away from hanging since December 20, 2011. It's time to get going again! I'm excited to say the least. I will be hanging with a BIB hardcore just like before. I will be using the Progressive Hanging method. My bottom adjustment nuts are set to show six screw threads between the hinge nut and the adjustment nut. With my erect shaft girth of six inches, I wrap with a two inch wide and six inch long piece of sweat shirt material. That is followed by a two inch wide and six inch long piece of Self Grip brand self adhesive wrap. I discuss these materials in detail in the Progressive Hanging Thread. I also cover wrap sizing and wrapping in detail on page 8 of that thread. I show my wrapping and hanger placement in this thread.

I will be tracking mainly, two measurements during the course of this thread. First, my bone pressed, flaccid stretched length. I feel this is a dependable and important measurement to track. It typically shows an increase before erect length, with erect length soon following. I will also track my bone pressed, erect length. I measure my bone pressed erect length along the top of my penis with my ruler pressed firmly against my pubic bone. I start today with a bone pressed, flaccid stretched length of 8 and 7/8". My bone pressed, erect length is 7 and 7/8". Right at a 1" difference.

Current measured erect sizes

I will add details such as weights used, number of sets completed, set times and size increases as they come. I also keep a written progress log in a small notebook.

That's all for now. I'm going to begin my first set soon and I'll report back later on today.
    malehanger
    Banned
    Last edited by malehanger; 07-19-2012, 10:26 AM.

Get-r-done MH!

Comment

WOW, I definitely need to trim the pubes later. I had forgotten what a nuisance they can be. "The fro is outta contro!"

It just took me nearly 10 minutes to get my hanger tightened all the way. LOL, getting used to the sensations again is a bitch, but fun. I think my penis just told me his "safe word".
      malehanger
      Banned
      Last edited by malehanger; 06-14-2012, 08:26 AM.

Comment

what did you finish at last year weight wise? and what is your current starting weight? i wonder what a year break does for deconditioning

Comment

Originally posted by bigmoe5067 View Post
          what did you finish at last year weight wise? and what is your current starting weight? i wonder what a year break does for deconditioning
          My last two hanging days looked like:

12/19/11

15lbX10mX1 (warm up/compression set)
          30lbX15mX2

12/20/11

27.5lbX15mX1
          25lbX15mX1

So far today:

17.5lbX15mX1

I don't really think "deconditioning" does a whole lot really. From my sensations so far, I'm just having to re-adapt my skin and soft tissues. I don't think I'll have too much catching up to do with the weights. I'm hanging 20lbs as I type this.

Comment

sounds about right. because when i pulled off my starter gel, i dropped from 18 to 15lbs due to soft tissue not being quite ready, but within 2 days i was back to 18. i imagine tunica and lig fortification to be relatively permenant

Comment

I have heard people saying that bone-pressed stretched flaccid length comes before bone-pressed erect length. I am excited to see if this is true. If yes, then I will know what I will have to look after more lol.

Comment

Woohoo I bet you'll be up to 8 BPEL in no time

Comment

Its about damn time, best of luck. I will be following your proogress log, Glad to see you back in the groove!
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks guys, it's encouraging to see your kind words. Part of this is going to be a mental challenge as well. LOL. The sensation of the hanger tightening down is something to get used to all over again.

Comment

Ok. Wow, that was awesome. So today ended up looking like:

17.5lbX15mX1
                      20lbX15mX3

I decided to start with 17.5lbs today because, I figured after 6+ months off, around 12.5lbs lower than my previous max should be "about right". LOL. Bro-science if you will. Felt a good stretch, but knew I could go heavier after the first set. I really need to get some 1lb weights and plan to do so by Monday. I can't wait to start moving up again, but will go by feeling. I can literally pull my penis in any direction and feel fatigue! Feels great! More tomorrow.
                      malehanger
                      Banned
                      Last edited by malehanger; 06-14-2012, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Shocked into fatigue!

Comment

Hey bro! Glad your back in the game, looking forward to watching your progress. I'm hanging 17.5lbs right now good luck!
                          Start Feb 01 2011
                          NBPEL 6 2/16"
                          BPFSL ?
                          MEG 5.6ish"
                          BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
                          NBPEL 7 3/8"
                          BPFSL 8 1/8"
                          MEG 6"
                          BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
                            Thanks guys, it's encouraging to see your kind words. Part of this is going to be a mental challenge as well. LOL. The sensation of the hanger tightening down is something to get used to all over again.
                            As you guys know, I've been hanging every week day for 2 years now, but while using the HC for the 1st time today, I too have to get used the the 'new' tightening sensations all over again. Completely different than the Starter w/o gels.

Comment

Good luck! I've only recently got into the 20 lb weights and it feels amazing! I can't yet imagine 30 lbs
                              Keep up all the good work you're doing for the hanging community
                              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X