Thimsile's log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thimsile's log

I decided to start a log, been PEing for two months now and I think a log will help a lot. I have a 2 or 3 day on 1 day off routine.

1.) 15 minute warm up in shower or bath if I want a good warm up.
    2.) 5 way stretch two reps of 20 seconds, 30 seconds shakes (one of my wrists won't do helicopter shakes, it wont move like it used to because of martial arts)
    3.) Flaccid bends (20 seconds all 4 directions)
    4.)40 wet jelqs straight out (4 seconds and two passes). 40 wet jelqs straight up.

I'm also gonna start kegals every day.

And I don't warm down or cool down.

I started out 2-15-2009 BPEL-5.85 and EG-4.60 ( I know not that big but that's why I'm here.)
    I measured yesterday 4-10-2009 and I am very happy to say that my new measurements are BPEL-6.10 and EG-4.75

I look forward to increasing these gains and I would appreciate any feedback on my routine and thoughts in general.
    Thanks

Very good gains, as for your routine it must be good keep doing it till you feel it isn't working anymore then up it slowly.

Comment

Nice gains, Keep it UP
      March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
      Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
      Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
      No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Tried out a total of 200 jelqs last night, 100 out 100 up st 60% erection. I hope I didn't over work it but I don't think so because my flaccid hang is huge today and I'm not soar at all. I might keep up with the increase of jelqs.

Comment

Today April 13 09 I started warming up with infared and kept the light on through the workout. I also am doubling my stretch counts and jelqing at a lower erection, about 35 to 40% as I believe that my tunica is the limiting factor after reading remek and iguana's theory. I believe this because my EQ is always gets to at least 9 or 10 fairly quick and my BPFSL is always atleast a half inch shorter than my BPEL.

Comment

Every since last night my pecker has been kinda turtling. I think it might be because of the amount of jelqs I did my last two sessions, which was increases from 80 to 180-200 single hand counts. If anybody could tell me if this is a sign of overworking or my peener just getting used to the new routine I would appreciate it.

Comment

Its a bad PI, better to lower the jelq down and take a rest day.. PI are our guide in growing our unit.

Here are the other PI to refer with, each morning better to look for them.. Penis Enlargement Gym - Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Growth!

May be Jelq have nothing to do, take 2 PE day and 1 PE and see the effect.. Wait for one week before increasing your routine.

Good Luck
              Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
              No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Thankyou epsilon

Comment

Originally posted by Thimsile View Post
                  Thankyou epsilon
                  Your welcome mate, glad I can help.
                  Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5

Comment

Took a day rest and my flaccid wasn't turtling anymore. Day before yesterday and yesterday I went back to the starting number of jelqs but I'm still stretching for about twice as long. I also haven't measured in a while but I don't think I've gained, maybe I will next week.

Comment

I couldn't help but measure myself last night and I have made gains once again, my BPEL is now right at 6.5. This is amazing! I only started 2 months ago and and I'm almost 3/4ths an inch up in length. EG is still 4.75 but I will be patient with it.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Keido View Post
                          Congratulations!
                          Thanks!

Update- I will be starting a 4 day on 1 day off schedule, if it doesn't work I will try 4 on 2 off.

Comment

Awsome gains sounds like you've got a good routine there.

Comment

Originally posted by Thimsile View Post
                              I couldn't help but measure myself last night and I have made gains once again, my BPEL is now right at 6.5. This is amazing! I only started 2 months ago and and I'm almost 3/4ths an inch up in length. EG is still 4.75 but I will be patient with it.
                              Its OK when you notice your gaining its OK to measure this will boost our confidence.. Congrats mate..^^ exhaust all the gain in that routine. Good luck.
                              epsilon
                              Last edited by epsilon; 04-19-2009, 09:49 AM.
                              Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5

Comment

Working...
                              X