0h2b9 The Story so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0h2b9 The Story so far

Hi guys its now my 1st year anniversary in this forum and to PE, and I am finally going to post what has worked for me. When I started 12 April 2008, I had just finished browsing the internet looking for solutions to penis enlargement because I was a bit concerned because my 10 year old son was very sad about his size/lack of growth.

As a lot of members here have previously stated I looked at loads of forums to do with this subject, and to be honest this forum won hands down, because of its feel of friendliness and its members advice and support and willingness to help others.

Anyway I felt I had found the place with possible solutions for my sons concerns, but knew that because of his age it was not the right time to present him with any of this information, at least until It had been excepted in my mind as proven and he had grown up past puberty. So on to the proving stage. I knew I would have to test and try some of the systems here and confirm that they did in fact work and could help him out in his future.

I knew that the average size of a penis was about 6” erect prior to finding this forum and I had never felt the need to look for ways of Penis Enlargement until now. I guess that was because my wife and previous Girlfriends had never ridiculed me about my size.

In February 2008 being the age 39 and having 2 children already, my wife and I decided that it was time for one of us to be sterilized, as we knew that we could not afford any new children in the future, and we had also just started to get our lives back together and were able to go on holidays without having to drag along prams and all that other stuff required in running a family. Anyway I lost that battle and was downgraded on the 2nd of February 2008.

Below is a picture my wife took on the morning prior to my operation newly shaved with morning wood.

I have to say I felt I had done a good job shaving, but in the back of my mind there was a newly engrained thought saying over and over “damn that thing sure looks small” and I guess on seeing that picture I started to feel I needed to be a little bit bigger.

Well I now had a possible way to fix that. So I started reading the routines here at “The PE Gym Forum”. And with that committed to the job in hand 
    I also had been reading reviews about PE Devices and had come to the conclusion that because of my lifestyle, time limits and a wife I would have to keep in the dark about me messing about with my dick without her. I would have to get one of these also, as I would not be able to disappear for 1hr plus for PE sessions.

I decided in the end to buy an X4 Extender because of the comfort Strap, and had it shipped on next day settings.

After reading a lot of the routines here I decided to do the beginners 90 Day routine, but I would not be able do it 100% verbatim, I have never done a warm-up or Warm down (Sorry Jonpop) since starting any routine I just did the Basic Stretching Exercises without the quick Kegels, and then went onto wet jelqing and I used just good old baby lotion as the lubricant. I did the basic routine I think
    at first every other day. And I used my X4 extender through the night or early morning before works to avoid being found out by the wife, About 4 – 5 times a week. I have only ever managed to wear the X4 for 2hrs max, even with the comfort strap, and I consider myself to have a good pain tolerance level. But if I did have more than 2hrs to dedicate to the X4 I would just take it off for 15mins and do helicopter swings because it was the quickest way to get blood back into my penis, and then put the X4 back on again.

I continued to read the posts here at PE Gym and came across a great one started by Remek but filled with loads of very useful information from Jonpop about vitamins & Supplements which I feel is probably one of the main reasons I have managed to see so much gain, in my very short time at PE

Here is the link: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginner/2242-vitamins-supplements-related-information.html

I then started taking Morning & Night

L-Arginine x 1000mg
    L-Lysine x 1000mg
    L-Glutamine x 1000mg
    L-Glycine x 1000mg
    Multi Vitamin with minerals

I am not saying that the above supplements made my penis grow by the way only that they aided recovery on my off days.

Well that was my routine probably for about 6 months.

The only other thing that changed I think that is important for you to know, was I read somewhere on an extender forum that to make good gains to your erect length using a penis enlargement device, you should try to stretch your penis at approx 1.5” over its flaccid length state.

On reading this I started to try to do so, and when wearing the X4 enlarger I was managing to stretch my penis to just over 7” (24th April 2008)

In the first few months I noticed loads of difference in the size of my penis flacid and erect and here are a few pictures that are for me the only way to get the message across. A picture does in fact for me say it all.

In September 2008 I broke my first X4 extender  but I had managed to increase my erect state from 5.9” to 7.35” and I was well happy. I had been told those magical words from my wife whilst having sex, “ohfffff that feels bigger” and as a paraded around the bedroom flaccid “wow your dick is huge” so as you can guess I was like the cat who got the cream and still am 

By no ways had I thought PE was over at this point for me, but it was not until January 2009 that I got a replacement X4 Extender. In the 3 months in between all I had done were basic stretching, and one or two jelqing sessions. but I did add Bed Fowfers into my system and was doing them whenever I could.

Since January 2009 I have not been committed as much to PE as I was in the first 6 months, but I am now of the belief that this has not been a bad thing, as many people here in the PE Gym will tell you, your penis adapts well to stress / strain and because I was stressing my penis to the Max so to speak when using the X4. My penis was not really sure what the hell was happening to it, as for some weeks I may use it 3 day/times in a row and then not do any X4 extending for a whole week. Please note I do try to stretch without the X4 everyday but nothing to extreme, I have even been able to stretch at work, due to me having to wear trousers, I have cut a hole in my right hand pocket and whenever possible i.e. people are not looking I just put my hand in my pocket apply a OK grip and tug/stretch.

At present when using the X4 extender I am managing to stretch myself to 9” so as you can see what I am doing does seem to be working for me.

Below are a couple of pictures of my current status, one using the X4 device and one of my erect status as of (12 April 2009) my 1 year Anniversary at PE.

Anyway I hope this may be of help to some guys here in the PE Gym, or even just encourage others to share what works for them. And motivate us all on to becoming all we can be.
    Last edited by remek; 04-15-2009, 03:04 AM.
    Start Stats :FL=5.1 FG=4.2 BPEL=5.9 EG=4.5
    Current Stats : BPEL=8.0 EG=5.5
    Goal Stats : EL=8.5 EG=6

oh2B9, nice to hear about your year anniversary on this forum. Sounds like things worked out very well for you. I couldn't see any of the pictures, but I don't think it's that important.

That's okay that you didn't follow any routine explicitly, those are mostly guidelines. For some 300 wet jelqs is too much (like me for example, currently). Since you used both the extender and continued with PEing to some degree, there's no definite answer as to what resulted in gains. The important thing is find out what works for you (penile exercises, extenders, supplements, etc.) not others.

Sounds like you found out what works for you. Great post!
    "Why pay for what you can get free"
    How PE Works
    (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
    (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
    (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
    "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
    PE90X Routine

Comment

Inspiring story.. Patience Patience.. haist.... Go go 7x6 ^^ Thanks for sharing and nice work

Can't see them here also, But none the less nice post
      epsilon
      Last edited by epsilon; 04-12-2009, 04:43 AM.
      March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
      Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
      Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
      No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Nah can't see the pics, great story mate really inspirational, just wondering what sort of exercises were you doing to increase your girth?

Comment

Oh2b9:

First of all, congratulations on your achievement; it gives us non-young bucks (I'm turning 36 in June) a boost of inspiration. April 25 is gonna be my 1st year anniversary too, and although my gains have not been as fantastic as yours in terms of size, my johnson has become quite a chiseled, muscular bastard.

Now, my question to you: When it comes to your use of the extender, was it 2hrs the amount of time you got to use it on most days? I have an extender too and I'm now looking to start using it again, so any input/advice from you would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

yes I managed to get at least 2hrs on the days that I managed to use the x4, probably the most time I spent using the X4 on a single day would have been about 4-5 hrs but this would only be on odd occasions, when the kids were at school and the wife was out so to speak.

Comment

Congrats on the gains!

Do know appromatiexly how much the force were? If you guess in KG, what do you think? Maybe 1KG?

Regards
              svensken
              Last edited by svensken; 04-12-2009, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by svensken View Post

Do know appromatiexly how much the force were? If you guess in KG, what do you think? Maybe 1KG?

Regards
                not sure on the exact traction pressure applied by the X4 all I can find about it is "that it allies small amounts of traction force" all I know is you wont be able to forget its on if you try to stretch past 1.5" of your Flacid State, so I imagine the pressure levels are high.

Comment

Great story, 0h2B9.

Can you upload the pictures as attachments here? (Just go into "Advanced" under a new post and add them there).
                  "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Pictures to accompany this post

02 Febuary 2008 Pre vacsectomy picture my wife took on the morning prior to my operation newly shaved with morning wood.[/font]
                    1.jpg

Next 4 pictures are ones I took in the first six months to show progress.
                    2.jpg
                    3.jpg
                    4.jpg
                    5.jpg

Comment

more pictures

Below are a couple of pictures of my current status, one using the X4 device and one of my erect status as of (12 April 2009) my 1 year Anniversary at PE.

6.jpg
                      7.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
                        Great story, 0h2B9.

Can you upload the pictures as attachments here? (Just go into "Advanced" under a new post and add them there).
                        thanks Remek, if I had only know earlier
                        Last edited by 0h2B9; 04-15-2009, 02:59 PM.

Comment

I see that on the one with the extender, your glans is partly covered with the strap. How do you achieve that kind of traction without having the glans slip back and out? I've always thought the strap should be worn right behind the ridge corona (the edge of the glans) but maybe you can enlighten us on how to go about it a different way.

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
                            I see that on the one with the extender, your glans is partly covered with the strap. How do you achieve that kind of traction without having the glans slip back and out? I've always thought the strap should be worn right behind the ridge corona (the edge of the glans) but maybe you can enlighten us on how to go about it a different way.
                            when I apply the extender it always does start off behind the gland, but as time progresses my penis loses its plumbness and there is some slipage, thats why i like the wide comfort strap supplied by X4 it covers more surface area on the penis, enabling it to hold your unit in place better. I have even on occasion used the noose sytem applied under the comfort strap to keep it in place also.

there have been many times my penis has infact slipped out of the X4 but as time progresses and your Flacid stretch gets longer you will have less problems, at least until you add a new bar to the X4 for an even bigger stretch.
                            Last edited by 0h2B9; 04-16-2009, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X