JP90 and (...) Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP90 and (...) Journal

So I have finally gotten into the habit of doing the JP90 routine for about the last 2-3 weeks or so, usually it was just off and on for a few days but now I am actually doing it like I do my bodybuilding workouts never missing a day. A friend of mine doesn't do any of the exercises but bought 3 months worth of (...) which is some big pill on Ron Jeremy's website or something and said it was working good for him after just a month. So I have been using it for a good 3 weeks as well and have 3 months worth of the stuff, and I must say the 2 combined I am surprised with the results. It's about 5.5 inches soft now that's after doing my JP90 in the morning but this isn't right after its like 6 hours after and its still 5.5 soft. I still have over 2 months of this stuff left so I can't wait to see the long term results with the stuff! Don't know if my EL is any bigger since I haven't measured but it looks a little bit bigger to me atleast, maybe .2 inches or a little over gain but that's in only 3 weeks of doing JP90 and (...). Will keep you updated on progress!
    Last edited by KMWylie; 08-17-2015, 03:20 PM.
Working...
X