Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM's progress

Hi All.

First let me say that I feel very lucky to have stumbled upon this site. I have been reading the forum for the past few weeks and the information and people here are amazing. I have known about jelqing for a while now, and even though I've done jelqing before, it was never done consistently. Plus I only knew about jelqing, the number of different exercises described here is staggering.

Anyway, currently my measurements are BPEL 6.4", BPSFL 6.7" and MEG 5.5".
    Because my BPSFL is relatively close to my BPEL (within 0.5"), and because my EQ is pretty good (around 9 I would say), plus I've done jelqing before but never went for stretching exercises, I'm thinking it would probably be wiser to focus on my tunica and length more, i.e 70% stretching exercises (stretches, tunica tugs etc) and 30% girth exercises (uli's, jelqs, v-jelqs).
    Do you think that makes sense?
    Also, I wanted to ask, when do you take your measurements? After a random erection (say when you wake up with a morning wood), after masturbating for some minutes, or after a workout?

Thanks for the help and support.
    MM

Anyone? Also, i'd like to add that it seems I have a very high LOT at 6 and a high LOT at 9.. Would be good to know what you guys think, suggestions etc.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X