PE Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE Journal

So I found the site earlier this year and since have done some PEing here and there. Usually for a week then not for awhile. But last friday I decided that I really wanted to give it a go. This year I have been doing alot of changing. I am entering my mid 20's and close to finishing college within the next year. So with these 2 things I motivated myself to quit smoking, which I did for about 5 years and since May this year I have not had a smoke. So I am very happy about that. I also started working out to improve my overall health. Im 5'11 and 200 lbs, about 25lbs heavier than what i would like to be. I used to be very active when i was younger and want to be in relatively great shape before I hit my late 20s. I see my friends gaining more and more weight as the years go by and do not want that for myself. So among these things i have decided that I have nothing to lose by PEing. Ive read through the site many times over and still am learning quite alot. And i feel that if i log what I'm doing then I will feel more motivated knowing guys are reading about my progress to assist in theres.

I am following JP90's routine. I am debating wether to do the exercises every night or every other. If anyone has input on this it would be appreciated. I have found that doing it mon-fri that on the weekend i feel sore. Also, i do pe right before bed. I find it relaxing and more so now that i have started thinking about it more as an enjoyment process rather than exercise. before i was thinking about it like i do my runs, which i really dont like to go running. but anyways, throughout the night and in the morning after a pe session i find that I am very horny and wake up with erections, which i usually dont. I feel that is a positive sign.

I am going to count tonight as my first session although i did a session on friday and one last night. Also i am curious as to when members measure to find gains, how often is what i am asking. I think i will do it every 2 weeks on monday.

Feel free to leave any comments, advice or anything. It will all be very helpful.

What i will do tonight:
    Stretches as JP calls for x2 ( i want to make sure i am not rushing this )
    100 wet jeql
    50 vjeql ( still curious as to if i am doing these correctly )
    Cool down Stretch

thanks to all who read and comment
    Current: BPEL 6.5" EG 5"
    Goal: EL 7.5" EG 6"

I finished my pe for this evening a few minutes ago.

I did my stretchs and exercises like in the previous post.

I did research today and found some posts about vjelqs so i am no longer confused on those. they are a little difficult to execute and I am not sure if i am really doing anything. I will keep trying them though.

Last night after my pe session i didnt see alot of change in my glans. i notice during a good session my glans is puffy and very pink. last night it was not. so tonight i took my time and focused on what i was doing. i dont think last night i had a high enough erection level. and i did not wake up with an erection, which i usually do if i do pe before bed.

I read some other threads about frequency of measuring so instead of doing it 2 weeks. maybe 3 or a month. i dont want to take measurements too frequent and get frustrated if i do see gains.

Off topic notes
    going to do my run like i do every mon wed fri. after that i plan on swimming for a few hours. and i took my multivitamin today, need to make sure i keep up with my supplement.

There is a guy in my class who doesnt seem to wear underwear and his package hangs down one side of his pant leg. Ive heard the kids massive, and i can basically see the outline. i have to see him everyday for the next month so maybe that will help push me in keeping up with this as well. you know being envious and all.

Comment

finished todays pe. I feel good, although the base of my penis is tender due to the rubbing from stretching and jelqing and the pulling of hair. need a trim maybe.

other note.
      read a post by sudo.johnsmith about percentage of gain from your starting size. he said to take (current - starting ) then take that number divided by starting to see the percentage of growth. and i did my size currently to where i want to be to figure out how much gain i would be looking at.

7.5-6.25 = 1.2/6.25= 19% growth for the length i want

6-4.75=1.25/4.75=26% growth for the girth i want

i took my lowest eq measurements for my starting stats since i have not been able to get my exact measurements.

heres the link to the post

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...max-gains.html

Comment

So i took friday through sunday off. friday wasnt originally planned but i wasnt home to do my routine.

But i did it today and feel pretty good about it. i just wish that after my routines i stay fuller longer, it seems to dissipate after about an hour.

Comment

Working...
        X