The start of my journey....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The start of my journey....

So, I've just started my official PE experience today.

I've done the JP90 conditioning workout for approximately 4 months and am now entering devices. The devices I have are:

* Handsome Up Air Pump
    * DIY Captn's Wench
    * EgoBooster2009 ADS Silicone Cup Device

I am currently bone pressed erect length (BPEL) 6.5" and have a mid shaft erect girth (EG) of 5.75". I am hoping to achieve a target of 8" length and 6.5" girth in time, meaning a gain of 1.5" in length and 0.75" in girth. My main reason for pursuing this is that, strangely, I am fairly happy with my erect state, but have a "grower". My flaccid state is very small in terms of length and girth and I'm kind of embarrassed to be naked when non-erect in front of my girlfriend. My flaccid size is about 2-2.5" bone pressed flaccid length (BPFL) and about 3.5" flaccid girth (FG). I'm hoping, if nothing else, I can increase the flaccid state to a more 'normal' appearance.

Today, I have eased myself into it. I wore the ADS system at work for 4 hours concealed under my clothing in 2 x 2 hour sessions. Then, this evening, I've completed a 20 minute hydro pump session in the shower followed by a 30 minute hanging at 2.5kg (5.5lbs). Not too much discomfort after it all either, which is good news. I've also master sleeping in the bed fowfer position, so get at least a few hours stretch there and often wake up in same position.

I plan to use this first week to wean myself in, but am hoping by week 2 to be doing:

* 6 hours of ADS stretch
    * 20-30 minutes of hydro pump
    * 2 hours of hanging in 4 x 30 minute sessions
    * sleep in bed fowfer position

Does this seem like something that will realistically get gains in both length and girth in a relatively short time? I plan to be strict and consistent, having 1-2 rest days per week. I am very much new to all this and it's (hopefully) a last resort that will work before I begin to seriously consider phalloplasty, so any advice and help from this marvellous forum would be hugely appreciated!

Forgot to add that I use the air pump as a hydro pump in the shower, similar to the bathmate. I simply fill with water, stick my todger in and pump. I have a bulb with air release button on the pump so it pumps water through perfectly just like the bathmate.

Comment

How is it going? Have you air pumped and hydro pumped with your pump? If so which do you get more out of? Is the hanging working out for you?

Comment

Working...
      X