Back to PE... :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to PE... :D

Ive been of duty for a while,been reading up on PE as much as I can and developed the following routine:

Week 1: 10 Min warmup,10 Min Jelq,4 H Ball hanging(Mon-Friday). <- Be careful with ball hanging).
    Week 2: 10 min wamup,10 min Jelq,5 min warmup,5 min Jelq,4 H ball hanging.
    Week 3:10 min warmup,10 min Jelq,5 min warmup,10 min Jelq,4 H ball hanging.

PE routine key points: Proper warmup,Go easy and progress slowly,PE=Time,Warmups between sets lasting longer than 10 min etc.

Main goal: Bigger flaccid(becoming an "Shower").

Update 25/4 (End of week 1).
    +Impressive flaccid size
    +Improved testicle size and the balls are hanging lower.
    +Good EQ.
    +Improved cum load.
    -Need to find something bigger to protect my sensitive flaccid glans from rubbing against my underwear.

General Comments: I will consider buying the VacAds package at "www.autoextender.com". But the product is being updated so it my purchase will be perhaps next month.

Things to think about: Does Cardio sessions improve PE?

Articles of special interest->Benefits Of Cardio Workouts - Benefits Of Cardio - Cardio Benefits - Types Of Aerobic Exercises Benefits Of Cardio And Aerobic Exercises

" Strengthen Your Heat- A stronger heart doesn’t need to beat as fast. A stronger heart also pumps blood more efficiently, which improves blood flow to all parts of your body."

Conclusion: PE and Cardio go hand in hand.
    C.Phantasy
    Last edited by C.Phantasy; 04-25-2009, 10:56 AM.
    Start:2008-10-4
    Reborn Alpha Male
    BPFSL (18")
    FG (10 cm )
    BPEL ( 23 cm)
    MEG (15 cm)
    ----
    EQ (~ 8)

Update 25/4

-Did a HIIT inspired training session today,it consisted of mostly running and jumping,it was really pleasant and more fun than just doing regular my regular session (weightlifting). It really gave me a boost in both physical and mental state compared to weightlifting.
    -I checked my Flaccid Size afterwards and found it to be mostly unchanged. KP had a tip about "fighting the turtling-caused by exercise" which I will look more into.
    Reborn Alpha Male
    BPFSL (18")
    FG (10 cm )
    BPEL ( 23 cm)
    MEG (15 cm)
    ----
    EQ (~ 8)

Comment

It's good to see that you're back on the horse. Your routine is pretty interesting. Can you tell us a bit more about ball hanging? What kind of device are you using? Are you sure it's safe on your testicles? You won't her the fragile structures of the testicles? You wont become sterile? I'm curious to read more about ball hanging.
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
        It's good to see that you're back on the horse. Your routine is pretty interesting. Can you tell us a bit more about ball hanging? What kind of device are you using? Are you sure it's safe on your testicles? You won't her the fragile structures of the testicles? You wont become sterile? I'm curious to read more about ball hanging.
        Thanks for the boost.
        The device is quite hard to explain at the moment,I will give you a photo later on when I get my camera back from a buddy of mine.
        Im not at all worried about becoming sterile because I monitor it very frequently and I follow what my body tells me to do.

If you are too try ball hanging Radiohead,be very careful and dont choose an too heavy weight. And you Must check your balls frequently to ensure their safety and well being. There is always a risk with PE,nothing is foolproof, but if you monitor your balls frequently your minimizing your chance of injuring your balls.Good luck with the hanging Radiohead =)
        Reborn Alpha Male
        BPFSL (18")
        FG (10 cm )
        BPEL ( 23 cm)
        MEG (15 cm)
        ----
        EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Nice article on cardio. I actually did a good whole hour of cardio today and it feels awesome. I've always noticed how much of a difference cardio makes on my weight training; it's unbelievable how much overall stamina I have for my weightlifting when I've been staying on top of my cardio. Cardio is without a doubt GREAT for PE as long as you don't train so much that it hinders your levels of testosterone.

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
            Nice article on cardio. I actually did a good whole hour of cardio today and it feels awesome. I've always noticed how much of a difference cardio makes on my weight training; it's unbelievable how much overall stamina I have for my weightlifting when I've been staying on top of my cardio. Cardio is without a doubt GREAT for PE as long as you don't train so much that it hinders your levels of testosterone.
            I agree
            Here is a general thumb rule I follow when I Do cardio:
            -Cardio Session time, x < 45-60 min.
            I do "HIIT" or so called High intensity Sprint training combined with Fartlek,this boosts Testosterone & Growt hormone levels (Also Endorphine levels) .
            Cite:OzBudo &bull; View topic - HIIT VS Slow cardio for weight loss.
            "Pros for High Intensity or HIIT:
            1. Faster increases in fitness.
            2. Less time consuming.
            3. Endorphins are a natural opiate released by the body that dulls pain and causes a euphoric feeling. There is a large release of endorphins during high intensity exercise which reaches a peak about 15 minutes after stopping. Sit back and enjoy the ride.
            4. Lose fat and build or maintain lean muscle mass at the same time.
            5. Better health outcomes than low intensity cardio ie better decreases in cardiovascular disease symptoms, larger decreases in blood pressure, larger changes in cholesterol and better improvements in glucose tolerance and disposal. "

Compare a sprinter vs a marthon runner and their general health&physic (See Attachment).

REFERENCES for HIIT.

Achten J, Jeukendrup AE. Relation between plasma lactate concentration and fat oxidation rates over a wide range of exercise intensities. Int J Sports Med. 2004 Jan;25(1):32-7.

Thompson DL, et al. Substrate use during and following moderate- and low-intensity exercise: implications for weight control. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 1998 Jun;78(1):43-9.

Phelain JF, et al. Postexercise energy expenditure and substrate oxidation in young women resulting from exercise bouts of different intensity.J Am Coll Nutr. 1997 Apr;16(2):140-6.

Melanson EL, et al. Effect of exercise intensity on 24-h energy expenditure and nutrient oxidation. J Appl Physiol. 2002 Mar;92(3):1045-52.

Saris WH, Schrauwen P. Substrate oxidation differences between high- and low-intensity exercise are compensated over 24 hours in obese men.

Grediagin A, et al. Exercise intensity does not effect body composition change in untrained, moderately overfat women. J Am Diet Assoc. 1995 Jun;95(6):661-5.

Mougios V, et al. Does the intensity of an exercise programme modulate body composition changes? Int J Sports Med. 2006 Mar;27(3):178-81.

Okura T, et al. Effects of exercise intensity on physical fitness and risk factors for coronary heart disease. Obes Res. 2003 Sep;11(9):1131-9.

Tremblay, et al. Impact of exercise intensity on body fatness and skeletal muscle metabolism. Metabolism. 1994 Jul;43(7):814-8.

Yoshioka M, et al. Impact of high-intensity exercise on energy expenditure, lipid oxidation and body fatness. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2001 Mar;25(3):332-9.

Broeder CE, et al. The effects of either high-intensity resistance or endurance training on resting metabolic rate. Am J Clin Nutr. 1992 Apr;55(4):802-10.

J. Matthew Neal. The Pituitary Gland. Basic Endocrinology, An Integrative Approach. Blacwell Science; 2000. p 21-22

Taylor DV, Boyajian JG, James N, Woods D, Chicz-Demet A, Wilson AF, Sandman CA. Acidosis Stimulates Beta-Endorphin Release During Exercise. Journal of Applied Physiology. 1994 Oct, 77 (4)
            Attached Files
            Reborn Alpha Male
            BPFSL (18")
            FG (10 cm )
            BPEL ( 23 cm)
            MEG (15 cm)
            ----
            EQ (~ 8)

Comment

27/4 Update
              -Woke up today with an erection that was so strong it actually hurt a bit. Night EQ is superb. (Updated my Signature)
              -Having a donut effect due to Jelqing,but I won´t bitch about it. It will go away later on.

Today I will only have a light session,and then begin week 2 tomorrow.
              C.Phantasy
              Last edited by C.Phantasy; 04-27-2009, 04:45 AM.
              Reborn Alpha Male
              BPFSL (18")
              FG (10 cm )
              BPEL ( 23 cm)
              MEG (15 cm)
              ----
              EQ (~ 8)

Comment

27/4

-The Ballhanging routine really made me horny today.EQ went up

General Comments: Ive bought the idea of "Cardio improves blood flow" and started looking into other exercises to increase Blood flow and other things that benefits PE and sexual health.

Things to think about: What about Yoga? Can it be a productive companion to PE & Cardio?

Well,I stumbled upon these exercises that are specially made for "Increasing sperm volume" ->
                6 Yoga Exercises To Increase Sperm Count.

I will try and incorporate a Yoga/Cardio Routine with focus upon Blood flow and these Sperm aiding Excercises. (Not For fat loss)
                C.Phantasy
                Last edited by C.Phantasy; 04-27-2009, 03:58 PM.
                Reborn Alpha Male
                BPFSL (18")
                FG (10 cm )
                BPEL ( 23 cm)
                MEG (15 cm)
                ----
                EQ (~ 8)

Comment

28/4

-Changing my PE routine to 2:1, 2 days on 1 day off.
                  -New Cardio & Sex excercise regime as follows:

Monday(Cardio) - PE on
                  Tuesday(Sex excercises for testosterone & sperm aid) - PE on
                  Wednesday(Cardio) -No PE
                  Thursday(Sex excercises for testosterone & sperm aid) PE on
                  Friday (Cardio) - PE on
                  Weekend (No PE )

Sex exercise regime:
                  50 x AK
                  2 x AL
                  2 Minute SBD
                  20 sek DNR
                  20 x 2 (slow) Kegel in AM
                  20 x (Strong inhale with nose breathing technique N.2) BP

General thoughts: I have read the great thread about Enhancing your Jelq/pumping bulge by applying a Velcro Wrap at the end of your session and keep it on troughout the day. Velcro=Kardborrband in swedish

I will visit the store tomorrow and purchase the following product ->
                  Clas Ohlson Internetbutik - Allt för en enklare vardag

or this one -> NetOnNet - Prispressaren p hemelektronik (lenght:222 mm instead of just 180 mm)

Or make my own out of a pice of Velcro
                  C.Phantasy
                  Last edited by C.Phantasy; 04-28-2009, 02:52 PM.
                  Reborn Alpha Male
                  BPFSL (18")
                  FG (10 cm )
                  BPEL ( 23 cm)
                  MEG (15 cm)
                  ----
                  EQ (~ 8)

Comment

29/4 -Update
                    -Nothing new but Ive been considering Changing my Week 2 routine to - 10 min warmup,12 min Jelq,4 H Ball hanging.
                    The reason for 12 instead of 10-5 jelq scheme is because the 2 extra minutes will be the most beneficial ones and 15 minutes jelqing may be to much right now.
                    Reborn Alpha Male
                    BPFSL (18")
                    FG (10 cm )
                    BPEL ( 23 cm)
                    MEG (15 cm)
                    ----
                    EQ (~ 8)

Comment

30/4 Update
                      -Today Ive bought the supplies to make the erection tea made by Our own witch doctor (Kingpole),Thanks KP
                      -Today I will buy some pumpkin seeds (Warning side effects such as Superb erections )
                      "(NaturalNews) Research shows that pumpkin seeds are a great libido booster. Pumpkin seeds are one of nature's most perfect foods. They taste delicious, make great snacks, and add nutrient rich flavor and texture to salads and many other dishes. They contain many libido vitamins including the B vitamins, and vitamins E, C, D, and K. They also contain essential sex drive minerals like calcium, potassium, niacin, and phosphorous.

Most importantly, pumpkin seeds contain high loads of zinc, which is important for preventing testosterone deficiency in men.

As men begin to age, there is a natural decline in zinc. A zinc deficiency can lead to prostate enlargement, as well as other male sexual health problems including impotency. This is due to the fact that prostate tissues are highly dependent on zinc.

Zinc is one of the primary nutrients in sperm production, and increases sperm count and sperm motility. High zinc levels also reduce the risk of prostate disease.

Adequate zinc also prevents the formation of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). When testosterone levels decline, the prostate gland converts the testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. DHT breaks down testosterone, causing a range of problems including prostate enlargement, balding in men, and potentially even prostate cancer.

Pumpkin seeds can also help to sustain lubrication and boost female sex drive.

Myosin, an amino acid found in pumpkin seeds, is known to be essential for muscular contractions, which may be necessary for good sex.

Pumpkin seeds contain omega-3 fatty acids, which are the precursors of prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are hormone-like substances that play a key role in sexual desire and sexual health. Essential fatty acids also natural antidepressants and help balance the mind, which is vital for an optimum sex life.

In Addition to higher sex drive, pumpkin seeds may also provide these benefits:

* Improved Bladder Function

* Prevention of Osteoporosis

* Natural Anti-Inflammatory

* Prevention of Kidney Stones

* Lowered Cholesterol

* Cancer Prevention

* Prevention of Heart Disease and Decreased Libido
                      "
                      Source:Pumpkin Seeds Shown to Boost Sex Drive

-Talked to Monkeybar (Owner of Autoextender.com) regarding the new VacAds and got the response that will be available in a couple of weeks. YES!!!

-Will try too make myself one of these ->http://www.*************.org/forum/s...1&page=1&pp=15

Today is a rest day.
                      C.Phantasy
                      Last edited by C.Phantasy; 04-30-2009, 02:19 PM.
                      Reborn Alpha Male
                      BPFSL (18")
                      FG (10 cm )
                      BPEL ( 23 cm)
                      MEG (15 cm)
                      ----
                      EQ (~ 8)

Comment

-Found a great cardio article and why we should do HIIT and Sprinting!
                        "
                        Great for your Hormones

Sprinting has been proven to improve our hormone profiles, it can increase our release of HGH which
                        -Our bodies natural fat burning and muscle building hormone

-helps our immune system recover

-The most powerful ant-aging substance known to man.

-It Improves our sleep allowing deeper REM periods

-Your energy and general well-being will increase

Sprinting will also keep you from draining yourself like a long run does. A few 100m sprints along with some stretching will leave you feeling refreshed you will have plenty of energy to get on with your day. Plus have a look at sprinters physiques they all look strong powerful and healthy."

Source: Why we should all be sprinting to get lean | Zen to Fitness
                        Reborn Alpha Male
                        BPFSL (18")
                        FG (10 cm )
                        BPEL ( 23 cm)
                        MEG (15 cm)
                        ----
                        EQ (~ 8)

Comment

1/5 Update
                          +Measured impressive stretched flaccid lenght while warming up today.
                          +Cardio is really making me feel more alive and I really feel improvements in bloodflow
                          Neutral- I have let my flaccid use the foreskin to protect the glans instead of my glans protector. Looking really forward to monkeybars VacAds update

Ive been discussing the subject ejaculation and have abstained from it over 3 weeks,will try a new scheme with ejaculation every 7:th day (Sunday). I think it will aid PE as my penis will be become more "useful" to my body.
                          Lesson : Do not neglect ejaculaton too long
                          Interesting article that Ive read (below):
                          "
                          Prostate Gland Health

Avoid Prostate Cancer
                          1. Recent studies have found that frequent masturbation for men drastically reduces their chances of developing prostate cancer, Australian scientists have shown that the more men masturbate between the ages of 20 and 50, the less likely they are to develop the disease that kills more than half a million men each year. They suspect that frequent ejaculation has a protective effect against the cancer because it prevents dangerous carcinogens from building up in the gland.
                          Abstinence can cause Disease
                          1. If you're ejaculating only once a month or less as a regular thing, then you're setting yourself up for a painful condition called prostatitis. It normally occurs mostly in older men who start having less sex than before, but it's also been noted in people (like sailors) who abstain from ejaculation for a long time (like while they're at sea) and then have lots of sex after those periods (like shore leave).
                            It is also questionable whether "saving it up" for as long a period of time as a month will do your athletic performance any good. The idea behind abstaining from ejaculation before an athletic event is not to do it right before the event. An optimum time might be five to six days a week. That's when most guys really feel the tension of not having had an orgasm.
                            A study published in the British Journal of Urology International in August 2003 found that males who masturbated daily from their 20s had the least chance of getting prostate cancer when they're older.
                          Protect your prostate by daily flushing out stale fluids.
                          Do your Prostate a Favour
                          1. A Melbourne study has found that frequent masturbation may protect men against prostate cancer. A team led by Professor Graham Giles, head of cancer epidemiology at the Cancer Council Victoria, questioned more than 2000 men on their sexual habits as part of a prostate cancer study.
                            The men, half of whom had prostate cancer, were aged between 40 and 69 and recruited from Sydney, Melbourne and Perth between 1994 and 1998.
                            The research, which will appear in the British Journal of Urology in August 2003, indicated that men who ejaculated more than five times a week were a third less likely to develop prostate cancer.
                            "What we found was men who ejaculated most in their 20s, 30s and 40s had about a third less prostate cancer risk than men in the lowest category of ejaculation," Professor Giles said.
                            He said one explanation was that frequent ejaculation prevented semen from building up in the ducts, where it could potentially become carcinogenic.
                            "Semen is a very potent and strong brew of lots of chemicals which, because of their biological reactivity, could be carcinogenic if left to lie around," Professor Giles said.
                            The research was inspired by studies linking breast cancer with the frequency of lactation. The researchers reasoned that just as breastfeeding lowered a woman's risk of breast cancer, maybe liberal ejaculation could have beneficial effects for men. Masturbation could also have the same positive effect on a young prostate gland as pregnancy had on breasts.
                            "It might be rather like a first full-term pregnancy forces the breast tissue to fully differentiate and become grown up cells," he said. "Maybe intense sexual ejaculation at the time when the prostate has finished growing to maturity might actually help it bed down and become a fully developed gland, rather than having too many cells lying around in it."
                            However, while the study found benefits from masturbation, it was unable to replicate the evidence about frequent sex.
                            Professor Giles said that the findings of the study needed to be repeated by other researchers before they could be confidently claimed to be true. But he said: "I really think that masturbation is a quite normal human activity, and if the habit can also be shown to be healthy and beneficial, why not?"

A reader wrote about his problems:
                          1. "I actually tried to stop masturbating when I started college and was successful for several months. Then I started having painful urinations. I was still a virgin at that point, so I knew it wasn't an STD, and I immediately suspected something awful. I still don't know how that happened, but it turns out that I had managed to get a prostate infection!" "In addition to the antibiotics, the doctor advised me to begin masturbating (again) if I hadn't already, and that would help clear things out, giving my immune system a fighting chance. Fortunately, between the antibiotics and masturbating with renewed vigor, I was able to beat the infection. It took two weeks."
                          Prostate Fluid
                          1. It is more likely to be thick and yellowish if you haven't ejaculated in a few days. That property of built-up prostate fluid is one of the reasons it is necessary for guys to ejaculate frequently. When prostate fluid gets old, it is not a medium that sperm can live in easily. So a guy who masturbates every few days keeps his semen fresh and healthy."
                          Source:Tantra Vision - Sexual Health - Prostate

Also I would like to point out this post (which has not provided a source but seems logical)
                          "Monks have been managing to do it for years and years. While longterm abstinence proved to turn some to degenerate behavior"
                          Source:30 day Abstinence Free Dating, Singles and Personals
                          C.Phantasy
                          Last edited by C.Phantasy; 05-01-2009, 02:53 PM.
                          Reborn Alpha Male
                          BPFSL (18")
                          FG (10 cm )
                          BPEL ( 23 cm)
                          MEG (15 cm)
                          ----
                          EQ (~ 8)

Comment

2/4 Update
                            -Will perhaps change my week 3 schedule to 1:2 ratio, 1 day on 2 days off to experiment.

General thoughts: Ive read Hairtriggers great thread about Blood flow,tunica and gains at https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...low-gains.html
                            It really adds strenght to my base theory about Cardio & PE,Blood flow is super essential

Other theories to think about:
                            "Reverse kegels should be done in all stretches"
                            From MOS forum:"Reverse kegels should be done during any and all stretches. The science behind the reverse kegel is it allows you to bypass the pelvic floor muscles and hit your ligaments with no interference from that muscle group."

And speaking of different ways to kegel, this guy found out a new way to kegel and achived very good ejaculation control:
                            "I found that if I focus contracting just the anus, or the muscles a bit above the anus (as opposed to focusing contraction under the nutsack or the 'inner penis'), I got absolute ejaculatory control.".
                            Source:I found MY magic bullet for ejaculation control: a different kind of Kegal - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises

"Stretching in Jelq Mode"
                            It seems that I get a very good stretch in the ligs and the underside of the penis if I Jelq slowly until I get some pressure in the Head,then lightly pull to all kind of angles.

"The Sink and Bodystretch"
                            I think I will add a mild version of DLD:s famous Sink & Bodystretch due to it simulating an very intense and good A-stretch,it will be added as an 30 sek excercises Post warmup.
                            Source to read more about the technique :DLD Sink and Body Stretch>>>POWERFUL! - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises

Info about the A stretch :"It is an overall powerful exercise that stretches everything. In my opinion, it also helps a bit with girth because the penis is bent." -RadioHead.

"Ball Jelqing/Milking"
                            I will add a 5 minute Ball Jelqing/Milking exercise at the end of each routine.

Things I will read more about :>>::.DLD's Bundled Double Tunica Stretch>>THE END ALL TUNICA STRETCH - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises
                            --------------------------
                            Routine update & summary

Week 3: 10 min Warmup,30 sek "Sink Stretching",12 min (Jelq-Stretching),1 Min Warmup,5 min Jelq,5 min Ball/milking. 2 Hour Ball hanging (It does not require 4 h to have low hanging balls the next day).
                            C.Phantasy
                            Last edited by C.Phantasy; 05-02-2009, 11:44 AM.
                            Reborn Alpha Male
                            BPFSL (18")
                            FG (10 cm )
                            BPEL ( 23 cm)
                            MEG (15 cm)
                            ----
                            EQ (~ 8)

Comment

3/5 -Update
                              -New PE/Rest day ratio (2:2) will be used in the following week.It will be a bit more intense but longer rest periods.

General thoughts: Been reading about "DLD blasters" and Ive got quite convinced that there is some kind of magic working when doing these excercises. It is mostly based on lenght gains. Basically, when you engage in a "reverse kegel" the ligaments become highly venerable to a stretch.
                              Description:
                              "Performing the DLD Blaster:
                              Warm up to the Blasters
                              Sitting on the toilet in a totally flaccid state stretch penis upward to a taunt pull. In this state do 100 quick Kegels. This will aid in making you aware of the PC muscle prior to engaging in the Blasters. It will also serve to pre-exhaust the PC muscle to some extent. When this is complete move on to the actual Blasters.

The Blasters
                              Sitting on the toilet get yourself into the DLD “A” stretch. For some this may be difficult due to wrist size so the RB fake arm stretch or the Dual Fulcrum Stretch can be substituted. I would prefer that everyone eventually get into the “A’ Stretch as an ultimate goal so continue trying to get into it as you make gains.

Once in the “A” Stretch pull your penis to a good solid stretch straight out. In this position do kegel. (take note of how your penis will pull back as the PC muscle flexes) Hold this Kegel for 5 seconds. Feel the pull back? If not loosen stretch a bit...your main objective on this part of the stretch is to feel that slight pull make so the next part of the exercise can be felt. The Kegel portion of this exercise is to serve only this function..this is where you will be training your PC muscle the stretch is only in place to feel the pull back.

Now this is where you want to really stretch... do a Reverse Kegel (as you make this change from a Kegel to a Reverse Kegel you will feel the PC Unflex) As you RK pull your stretch to accommodate the unflex, meaning just as when you Kegel the penis pulls back the penis in a Reverse Kegel will produce more slack. Stretch this to your max for 5 seconds. During this 5 second Reverse Kegel be sure to pivot your arm or fake arm to increase tension. The idea on the Reverse Kegel is to take your stretching capasity beyond normal and this is accomplished by the Arm pivot, Fake arm Pivot or Increasing pull on Dual Fulcrum.

This is one Rep.

You should continue to do rep sets of these. (formula 5sec Kegel, 5 sec Reverse Kegel= One rep. x 50)"

Inspirational quote regarding DLD blasters :
                              "Getting back into pe as of right now.
                              Have taken about 4 months off because ive been really busy, and slack i guess.
                              The blasters have worked for me beofre, ive gained about 1.2 inches of length with this exercise. My goal is to gain about another inch of length by next year, about 6 weeks. A big ask , but ill put in the effort to get to it." -Jubei
                              Source:DLD Blasters for Ultimate Length Gains - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises

I will incorporate them into the routine which will look like the following:

Week 3, ,2:2
                              30 sek Stretching (12:00,15:00),
                              20 x DLD blasters ,
                              10 min Warmup,
                              30 sek light "Sink Stretching",
                              12 min (Jelq/Lig-Stretching starting at 0% erection),
                              1 Min Warmup,5 min (Jelq/Lig-Stretching starting at 0% erection)
                              5 min Ball/milking.
                              And trought out the day : 2 Hour Ball hanging (It does not require 4 h to have low hanging balls the next day).

I will also Add "The mother of all lig stretches!!!" and "The Footlong stretch!!!"to the list soon.
                              The footlong stretch can be found at DLD's Footlong Stretch...Very Powerful Downward Stretch - Page 3 - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises
                              Comment:Perhaps 3 min "The footlong stretch" before Bedtime?

Other things to think about:
                              -A thing that would perhaps prove super beneficial with Vitamin C and PE is if your using and ADS with light tension is the following scenario:
                              An Ads with light tension stretches the Penis cells,causing micro fractures,these will heal in extenden state =Resulting inPermanent gains.
                              The cells regenerate to adapt to the stress,Vitamin C helps cell regeneration and body repairing. Is it possible to draw the conclusion That Vitamin C will aid a lot in the results made by the ADS.

-I actually feel that if I do intense stretches I gain girth because my body wants to "protect" it self and going by the theory "A rope with more girth will be stronger than a thread",and if I do light ones it will benefit me in lenght.
                              Light tension ADS is my holy grail
                              C.Phantasy
                              Last edited by C.Phantasy; 05-03-2009, 10:15 AM.
                              Reborn Alpha Male
                              BPFSL (18")
                              FG (10 cm )
                              BPEL ( 23 cm)
                              MEG (15 cm)
                              ----
                              EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X