No announcement yet.

My little secret to gaining 1.4 inches in length and .25 in girth in 2 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little secret to gaining 1.4 inches in length and .25 in girth in 2 months

This is my first time posting here !
    The technique i use is this!
    Hold peter pan in cold water for 5 mins; kegel while cooling
    then jelq for 10 mins;
    stretch 5 mins
    jelq another 10.
    Cool down peter pan in cold water for additional 5 mins
    i believe that jelqing with a cold dong promotes more stress and enabels the tissue to expand more
    when becoming erect. Also i have not experienced flaccid gains so maybe jelqing cold is more for erect gains.

can I imply that cold water therapy with extending and clamping? Im not a jelqer im an extender user/clamper.
    Calvino
    Last edited by Calvino; 08-16-2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

so what were, and what are your current stats?
      8 bpel x 5.25 mseg

Comment

I´m not 100 sure Calvino I think more people need to try this first because me myself was so impressed with those gains I was actually considering not posting my routine out of jealousy/fear for other guys to have a big bad dong. But following this website I thought to myself. Everybody should be happy and if the size of your WIFE BEATER makes you happy then work on increasing the size. Plus it inspired me to read how many people do their workouts day in and day out to achieve gains for months and months. I wish all of you here on pegym good luck and Maybe this COLD WATER THING is what we all have been missing out on to quick gains. Even if my gains slow down. 2 months for 1.4 inches even a slower gaining pace will enable me to have a penis 11 inches long by the end of this year. Perhaps experienced PE Lers should look into this cold water routine and maybe be able to explain the out come of this process to have on the penis. Perhaps the tissue in the penis changes when gets cold and becomes more like a hard piece of chewing cum. and jelqing and stretching it in that state might cause more stress.

Comment

6,7 inches npel
          now 8 inches

Comment

1.4 inches in 2 months in lenght, something I can hope for in 3 years total. Seriously, when I see wonders like this, I really just want to stop my routine and switch over... but then I think maybe it won't work and I will waste my time. Really hard!

Congrats on the amazing gains, man.

By the way, care to give a little more details? Is this routine all you did for 2 months? How many times per week? Did your erection quality boost a lot?
            BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
            MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
            BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

did you have any problems while on the routine, over training etc? Im seriously tempted. Also what gave you the idea to begin by cooling down?

Comment

I know it's not metal, but I'm not sure cold working your dick is such a good idea. All you're doing is creating stresses in it while you work out. Once it warms up those stresses will go away.

Take what I say with a grain of salt though, I got a B in materials.

Comment

hell, i'll give it a try at the 3 month mark to add it in since i can't use a extender, at least i know i'ed already be CND and early in the game.
                  7.17.2012 (start)
                  BPEL:5 3/4
                  EG:4 3/4"

9.5.2015(current)
                  BPEL:6 1/2
                  EG:5 1/8

"When in doubt, lubricate.” – Jamie Hyneman

Comment

only thing i'm wondering, how many jelqs in 10 min? lol could be 500 could be 40 if your really sensative.
                    7.17.2012 (start)
                    BPEL:5 3/4
                    EG:4 3/4"

9.5.2015(current)
                    BPEL:6 1/2
                    EG:5 1/8

"When in doubt, lubricate.” – Jamie Hyneman

Comment

yeah I'm seriously tempted to try this too. How did you hear about this workout lilmike? Is the past two months the first time you've been PE? I was curious about the healing effects of cold.
                      restarting stats.

11/13/13
                      BPEL 4 6/8
                      EG 4 2/8
                      NEG 3 2/8
                      NEL 3 1/8

12/16/13
                      BPEL 4 7/8
                      EG 4 2/8
                      NEG 3 5/8
                      nel 3 6/8

4/10/2018
                      BPEL 5,0
                      EG 4 2/8
                      NEG 3 5/8
                      NEL 3 1/8

Comment

Thanks for sharing your story. While this technique may not be proven and may or may not work for others, its the free sharing of experiences and information that continually improves our collective knowledge of PE. Hopefully if others give this a try they will post back here to add to this knowledge
                        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I started jun 3rd, something like that! I jelqed without warming up but with a cool down. I box and after boxing I take a cold shower to keep testosterone up and heal tissue. Research says cold and hot water have the same healing effect. Therefore I came up with this idea. Unfortunately I did feel sore for 2 weeks untill I started alternating days. I now do 2 days on 1 off. One morning session. Next day evening session, wich gives more healing time that way. I just wanted to try something different and guess it worked. Why it worked for me and how the penis in itself works is a mystery. Im thinking that when the ligs get cold they get hard to work and stretch. Stretching and jelqing in that cold state might enable them to become even longer. My D does warm after 5 mins into jelqing. So perhaps stretching alone in a cold state gave me gains. Like I said I dont know why, but hell it worked.

Comment

I'm going to start with cold water cool downs after extending and clamping, also I'm going to do some stretches under cold water thanks for the advice I hope my cock doesn't shrink...

Comment

definitely gonna try this.

Comment

Working...
                              X