BennyBen's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BennyBen's Log

I'm new to PE. Disappointed in my size..... sucks even worse that Im black and everyone expects me to be Mandingo.....havent had really any complaints cuz i can stroke pretty good but it just feel like I come up short to the sterotype which is one I would actually like to fit into too..strange enough

My PE workout plan is:
    -10 minutes warm up with electric heater..... not sure if this is good
    - 5 minutes stretching (left, right, center, up, down) with 25 kegels per position
    I heat up during the stretches
    -150-200 wet jelqs at 50-70%
    -50 V jelqs-although not sure if Im doing it right
    -5 minutes warming down
    -2 1/2 minutes stretching
    -
    -Trying to figure out how to edge correctly so I can incororate it in my routine

I take two days pe and one day rest

Erect Length: 6.00 inches
    Erect Girth: 4.45 inches

My flaccid length is always changing due to the temperature..... I also do hate when it gets really small..... takes a big chunk of the confindence. I never thought two inches could be the biggest factor of happiness in my life...Feels like im missing two miles.... but I'm here to fix that and then some

Objective:
    Erect Length: 7.5 inches
    Erect Girth: 6.5 inches

Short term goal: BPEL: 7' EG: 5.5'

My advice would be to make sure you warm up your ligaments especially if your going to stretch it is so vital and go easy on stretching. Take like 20 seconds to get to the stretch length you want.

Think i would also go for a longer warm down as your routine is pretty intense maybe ten minutes as well, making to massage whilst heating.

Take care not to warm your testicles, as there sensitive to heat

Comment

Working...
    X