aaw5x5's Enlargement Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaw5x5's Enlargement Diary

After reading through some of the many progress logs posted throughout this forum I've been inspired to log and post my progress in my quest for a larger log!

I have been following the JP90 routine and have put together my own MS Excel spreadsheet to keep track of the exercises and reps in my PE routine.

My routine consists of the following:

Warm-up:
    20 helicopter shakes clockwise
    25 kegels w/stretch to the left
    10 big circles to the left & right
    20 helicopter shakes counter clockwise
    25 kegels w/stretch to the right
    10 big circles to the left & right
    20 helicopter shakes
    25 kegels w/stretch straight out
    20 helicopter shakes
    25 kegels w/stretch up

Cock Work Out (3x):
    50 wet jelqs w/each hand
    30 V-jelqs w/each hand
    10 horse squeezes

I'll do these exercises during the week, and on Fridays/weekends I'll masturbate and do some Uli squeezes while edging as long as I can.

So far have been at it for 23 days and counting and I am encouraged by what I feel and see. BPEL 24 days ago was 5.75" with MSEG at 5.25". Already I can see a difference in the appearance and feel of my penis - it is looking longer and thicker when flaccid and hard, plus I have been getting more frequent and harder erections. Tomorrow is Friday and am looking forward to taking an official measurement and see what kind of gains I have gotten before before I begin my edging session.
    yahoo IM: aaw5x5

BPFL: 3.0
    MSFG: 4.75
    BPEL: 5.75
    MSEG: 5.25

11/16/12 (60 days after start of PE)
    BPEL: 6.0
    MSEG: 5.5

Ideal goal: 8x6

Day 24

Almost could not do my standard warm up because I had a "hard" time trying to stay flaccid for the shakes and stretches, all because of some hot "how to" videos I saw on Horseshoe Cock Ring | Best Cockring, Penis Ring, Erection Ring | My Hard Wear . The unique cock ring looks great & would like to give that a try.

Even hotter was the Sexxxtrainer workout video of Evander: Sex Training Doorway Up-Thrust

Since I couldn't start with my warm ups right away I did some Uli squeezes. After I calmed down I went ahead and did my standard warm up and full cock workout. Was tempted to jerk off but tomorrow I'll do a full eding session and take my measurements.

Comment

Day 25

Full warm up & cock work out, plus 35 min of edging with poppers. Forgot to do the Ulis. Had to survive 3 PONRs in the first 10 min of my edging session, but managed to hold it together for 20 more min. 4th PONR was too much for my cock though.

While edging managed to get the ruler & do some measurements:
      6.00" BPEL (+0.25" length! )
      5.25" MSEG

Comment

May I ask how long you have been doing PE consistently?
        Begin 7/25/2011:
        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Hey newdude, I'm up to 27 days since I've started the JP90 routine and have been keeping a log. Of course I have not done 27 consecutive days of PE. I have done about 4-5 days on and a day or 2 off so far. Prior to doing the JP90 jelqs and stretches I've tried pumping, but I could never get into a consistent pumping schedule because my wife never liked my pumping. I have since given up on pumping and have been giving manual penis exercises a try since I could do them in private. Been having better luck keeping to a more consistent schedule and so far things have been looking good.

Comment

Day 32

Been slacking off recently, have been only able to do PE for 2 out of the last 5 days. Resumed the JP90 routine tonight though and got a good cock workout. Hopefully will get back on track. Tomorrow will be the end of the week so after a rough work will will treat my dick to a hot edging session after doing the JP90 exercises.

Comment

Day 33

Had another hot edging session with poppers last Friday night, doing about 40 min. after my warm-ups and jelqs. Had about 3 PONRs and did some more Uli squeezes as well. EQ during the session was amazing, would say at about 110% if there is such a thing. Unfortunately my momentum stopped and I didn't do any PE the next two days.

Day 37

Got back on track yesterday and had a good cock work out tonight. Lately I've been kind of lazy with my exercises and my EQ for my jelqs and V-jelqs has only been at about 40% to 50%. Tonight though I was able to do them with about 60% to 75% hardness. Much more efficient work out I would say, so I'm going to try to aim for at least 60/75% EQ for my jelqs.

Comment

Day 51

Hurricane/Tropical Storm Sandy blew through and luckily (or unluckily) for me the only thing that got wrecked was my PE training schedule. I've only been able to do 3 days of training since my last post. As things slowly get back normal hopefully I can get back on track again to enlarging my cock. To all those affected by Sandy my thoughts & prayers are with you.

Comment

Day 61

Took some progress pics 61 days after starting my PE program: