Help!! Not gaining!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!! Not gaining!

hey all, i have been PEing for over a year and a half now and i have been seriously sticking to my routine since june! i got noob gains at the start but they were very little. since then i have gained nothing and i have been steadily increasing my workout. at the minute i have worked upto jelqing for 40mins 5 days a week, bathmate for 15mins 3 days a week and penis extender for 3 hours usually every other day. i make sure i have at least 2 rest days every week. i have improved my diet, started exercising, taking herbal supplements and i havent gained anythin in approx 4 months. i need help!!

the only factor i can possibly think of is masterbation and sex. i would ejaculation every day nearly due to these. i have read that this could possibly affect gains but i have been careful not to ejaculation 3 hours before or after my workout. any advise would be greatly appreciated. thanks
    I feel the same way about disco as I do about herpes.

First off, love the avatar *giggity*

I saw from your profile and you and I have similar stats. I've known about PE since 2005, joined in 2010 and started getting serious 2011 / Oct of this year.
    Haven't you gained per your log? I don't use anything except for manual. I'm only focusing on girth exercises.
    PATIENCE
    CONSISTENCY
    FOCUS and
    DETERMINATION

Comment

i got noob gains at the start but i doubt they would be cemented. im just so frustrated i thought i would have seen some decent gains by now. the only thing i can think of is ejaculating although i bet there is people here that do the same as me and are gaining.
      I feel the same way about disco as I do about herpes.

Comment

Working...
      X